Oh, balls

hooterbif

Really Experienced
Has anyone ever squeezed and twisted a man's balls to force him to cum?

I have heard of this technique but have never experienced it. Is it real?

This should be a planned technique, right?

Hahaha, yes, I think so. Using the word "force" might be a bit misleading. Basically, I have heard that this technique can make a man cum in just a few minutes while sucking his cock at the same time.

I guess so, although it is "hard" to say just from one picture.

Do a google image search for "cock ball torture". As long as you have safe search turned off, you will see some things. Oh, you will see some things. :eek:

"Google is your friend."

I have not twisted balls to make a man cum. I don't need to.

Whoaaaaaaa!

(Kidding)

In this particular case Google is your friend but is also kinda not your friend, because Jesus those pictures are terrifying. But hey, clearly some people are all about the CBT so I'm glad they are able to explore it.

Basically, I have heard that this technique can make a man cum in just a few minutes while sucking his cock at the same time.

:confused:
I don't see the special part there.

Let me ask it this way:
What do your hands usually do with the balls when you suck cock?

:confused:
I don't see the special part there.

Let me ask it this way:
What do your hands usually do with the balls when you suck cock?

Well, first of all, I am a straight man, so I don't suck cock.

Second, I am asking the question because someone recently told me that they can twist and squeeze a man's balls and force cum out of his cock, even without the man having an orgasm, or before he has an orgasm. The girl telling me this said that she usually sucks his cock while doing this, but sometimes does not even suck the cock at all.

So, I was asking if anybody ever heard about this. I tried Googling the technique but ended up reading stories about some guy who died when his girl squeezed his balls too hard (because he had an extreme vasal vagal reaction to it).

Looking at your avatar, it is hard to tell that you are not a likely cocksucker.
:D

I am quite sure that there are jolly perverts out there, who gets off by having their balls squeezed hard. But most males will probably perform the ancient "ouch and shrivel"-routine.

Prostate massage can force a kind of ejaculation, so can electro-stimulation.
(electro-ejaculation in humans is performed under anesthesia as far as I know.... even a bull looks intimidated by it)

On milking:
https://www.cpony.com/home/veterinary/prostatemilking.html

Last edited:
That is my girlfriend. I hope that my signature line clarifies that.

To be extra clarified you should take a sharpie and write "hooterbif's" on her left cheek and "girlfriend" on her right cheek and then re-take the photo.

For science.

To be extra clarified you should take a sharpie and write "hooterbif's" on her left cheek and "girlfriend" on her right cheek and then re-take the photo.

For science.

Well, maybe I should post the picture of a girl I met in Japan. I used her lipstick to write my name on her ass, had her bend over, and took an awesome picture. It is fitting that my name is short and has an "O" in the middle.

Well, maybe I should post the picture of a girl I met in Japan. I used her lipstick to write my name on her ass, had her bend over, and took an awesome picture. It is fitting that my name is short and has an "O" in the middle.

I think you better stick with my idea for your avatar. You might get some blowback if you have a scribbled-on Asian anus popping up on people's screens every time you make a post.

Or you could always do both!

Not really, it only says that it is not you in the avatar.
;)
It could show the ass you wished you had?
(now we know that you have it by proxy)

I think you better stick with my idea for your avatar. You might get some blowback if you have a scribbled-on Asian anus popping up on people's screens every time you make a post.

Or you could always do both!

OK, next time I am in photo-taking mood, I'll write all over her ass with lipstick and then post the photo here.

Second, I am asking the question because someone recently told me that they can twist and squeeze a man's balls and force cum out of his cock, even without the man having an orgasm, or before he has an orgasm. The girl telling me this said that she usually sucks his cock while doing this, but sometimes does not even suck the cock at all.

Hm.

Considering that the scrotum itself does not contain semen and the testicle is no friend of pressure, all you could do is milk left-over semen in the spermatic cord upwards. But the spermatic cord contains also the blood supply for the testicles and messing with it is a really, really bad idea in my humble opinion.

Hm.

Considering that the scrotum itself does not contain semen and the testicle is no friend of pressure, all you could do is milk left-over semen in the spermatic cord upwards. But the spermatic cord contains also the blood supply for the testicles and messing with it is a really, really bad idea in my humble opinion.

OK, my guess is that this "technique" has no basis in physiology and is just a mind thing.

I find that I cum quicker if the woman caresses my balls while sucking. Twisting might cause the opposite effect for me. :)

Dude! Why are you posting one here when your girls has an ass that fine? There are so many more things you could be doing right now.

I understood that to delay orgasam the cock sucker can grasp the balls and gently pull down on them to delay orgasam. I guess there is the possibility of squeezing balls to make a guy ejaculate but I think the release of sperm would be an ejaculation caused by stimulation rather than she is squeezing the cum out as physiologically sperm don't come out by any force In The testicles it's the prostates that generates that force and the sperm I kind of syphoned into the seminal fluid.

Anyway it's probably best you ask for a demonstration and report back on your findings about her claim I would reccomend you are the test testicle teasing test person

Squeezing or any other ball pain does not seem to get the O but can stop it. For me it mixes well with tease and denial. Think on and off. Nice soft web BJ and then when you are on the brink a punch of big squeeze to stop the O. Then start over. :heart:
I love being kept horny while pleasing my lady.
So I am guessing this will not take a guy over the edge.

I suppose this is as good a place as any to ask, can a guy 'cum' without the semen escaping his testes? My wiener knowledge isn't really up to snuff; is the orgasm experienced pre or post ejaculation?

Back