I am Music

Wooohooo

ty everyone some tunes I never heard before awesome I have some
new stuff for my blog...btw, I had my comments set wrong on the blog
I fixed it today ..any comments would be greatly appreciated... thanks again
I really am music and so are all of you...have a great day...
was wanting to put up the blues travelers run around but only live versions poor sound
was on youtube will try dailymotions..later..blue
TheIcehouse

Angeline said:
I like her (and her guitar player looks like an old friend of mine--but never mind that). Only problem is that I am getting about one-third of what she says thanks to my crummy American high-school French. :rolleyes:

And there was me thinking you were so cultured you could recite Rimbaud backwards and tap dance while playing your Les Paul behind your head, all at the same time. :rolleyes:

Good though isn't she? ;)

bogusbrig said:
And there was me thinking you were so cultured you could recite Rimbaud backwards and tap dance while playing your Les Paul behind your head, all at the same time. :rolleyes:

Yes and beautiful eyes, by the way.

:rose:

I could recite Rimbaud in pig latin while doing the mashed potatos. That's my real level of culture. Sorry to disappoint. :eek:

Last edited:
I always have some song real close, always ready to spring out of me. But I don't have one that defines me. But here is one that I wish did. This song truly makes my heart quiver, and it's my fav lullabye for my G'babies. They all know it. I just wish I could sing something like this half as well as it's sung here.

Summertime

Last edited:
Spring Challenge

morningglory
Find a song that makes you feel like twining with the images in tune..
Happy Spring

Last edited:
It must be some kind of senior moment thingie. I keep having these flashes that I've royally fucked my life up 'cuz I wasn't born a Scots alt rock guitarist. Especially 'cuz it even pays better'n software tech sales.

I think. :cool:

Could I be, I would be Radio Cure

Ah, now look how things change. I so am right now feelin' my age, which means way like kinda understated and sensitive. So, hey, this Wilco song has meself about right. Dead on, actually, with lines like "picking (mumble) for the kings and queens of (mumble) I've never (mumble)" Damn. expresses me exactly.

You go Jeff.

bogusbrig said:

Nobody could do that. It's the Les Paul, too freakin' heavy. You just cannot tap dance and play the Les Paul behind your head at the same time. Not possible. Either one or the other.

but then Poetry is all about choices
ne pas?

Feelin' kind of alt.country today. Almost like I'm trapped in a car commercial, though I don't think I can blame that on these guys. Maybe it's just that this kind of 'Mericana stuff makes me wanna trade in the Volvo for a Chevy. And, damn it to hell, I like my Volvo.

Hey, they're owned by Ford. That count?

Oh well, I guess I can always take the antidote and imagine myself still as an angry, politically active, and dreadlocked twentysomething. Oh, wait. I never had dreadlocks. Hair's always been too thin and too short.

Fuck. Well, you get the idea, anyway. :rolleyes:

I had to do a bit of search

to find the name of (Black) way back when he had a few songs that really meant something and this is where I am today...hope you enjoy ...

Black

I am still feeling alt (maybe SET should post this, hmm?) country. But, here I really deepen my voice to a raspy Elvis husk:

This is for one of Lit's new members, Under_Sun. I'd sure like to tip a Shiner Bock with you at Threadgill's. Just order me a couple of talls and some fried pickle spears. I'll be there in a minute. Gotta song to sing.

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Son Volt on Austin City Limits.

And, yes, you may thank God for Bigsby Tremolo. I know I do. :cool:

Ah yes, folks, it's me again. Hey. I'm kind of entranced by alt.country (can you, like, tell?) and this one's kind of from the veritable foundational lode of altcountriness. These guys are so young in this video, they remind me of myself in much younger years, struggling to play guitar in a band. Well, of course, except for the fact that Jay and Jeff know what the fuck they're doing. I knew how to buy a guitar. Counts for something, I'm sure.

Anyway, this is my current headspace.

T ty for the alt country

I have been surfing some of the bands..am finding some interesting groups and will
see if resonation happens in headspace..

Today..this is my fantasy space of choice...breathe......ahh... :rose:

nakedintherain

Back