Shiny Fever

ShinyGirl

Really Experienced
Shiny Fever

Look who's back :) I almost hit magic number so this is opportunity to squeeze few last drops of thirties. I hope you gonna love some new pics of this unpropriate4age dressed lady. I know I should stop buying this new-age slutty clothes and heels but I just can't stop harassing Ebay. Dick thinks I should be more conventional, what do you think?

Buying stuff on ebay can be funny, I bought this heels hoping pic magnify heel size but I was wrong. Wearing them make everybody stare my boobs, even the tallest in the room. They are huge (I mean heels :))!

If you wear this metallic leggings in intensive light, sunglasses are welcome addition for your partner. Attention whore must have item...

I ll be back :devil:

Lookin as smokin hot as ever SG, good to see your sexy self again:kiss: Damn you are rocking the abs and waist;)

Puts on the shades for the shiny:cool:

Wahoo!!

You've been missed and I know I'm not the only one that thinks that...

:cool:

You are looking amazing!

Hope there is more to see
;)

Last few drops of THIRTIES?! :eek:

If you had said last few drops of twenties, I'd believe it!

I feel so lucky today (if I believed in luck)... two Lit'ers who have come back and I didn't even know they were gone... Glad I set up an account today.

You look amazing.

Hey shiny glad to see you back.
Looking Damn HOT as ever, Grrrr, Love those heels and legs shiny.

Shiny Fever

Look who's back :) I almost hit magic number so this is opportunity to squeeze few last drops of thirties. I hope you gonna love some new pics of this unpropriate4age dressed lady. I know I should stop buying this new-age slutty clothes and heels but I just can't stop harassing Ebay. Dick thinks I should be more conventional, what do you think?

Buying stuff on ebay can be funny, I bought this heels hoping pic magnify heel size but I was wrong. Wearing them make everybody stare my boobs, even the tallest in the room. They are huge (I mean heels :))!

If you wear this metallic leggings in intensive light, sunglasses are welcome addition for your partner. Attention whore must have item...

Hot damn! W/e you do, do not stop dressing like thar!!! You have an amazing body and should show it off as much as possible, especially here!!! What id do to you....

You look amazing and your outfits are great. If it makes you feel Good just do it girl. :rose:

Thanx for ego-boost! Love to hear your opinion since I've been here for ages :D This summer is hell on earth. I am melting. There is no chance to wear my shiny arsenal outside. I would boiled in my leggings. At least I can play and show some of my naughty ideas under my AC... Some of my favorites, vinyl black, pink and black spandex leggings. Great for teasing :devil: but will have to wait a bit.

I ll think of some skirts next time. I need to survive outside ;)
Glad to share after I take some new pics, inspiration is always welcomed.

SM

It's good to see you posting again. I always love your pics.

There is no chance to wear my shiny arsenal outside. I would boiled in my leggings. At least I can play and show some of my naughty ideas under my AC... inspiration is always welcomed.

Sometimes you just have to compromise a bit. Much as we enjoy the shiny outfits seeing you without them could be quite entertaining as well.

Ohhh my, you're back!

WELCOME BACK, SM! :kiss::rose:

It's always so good to see you, and of course to really SEE you. Didn't anyone tell you women in their thirties (let alone entering their forties!) rarely look as good as you? You keep your body in such fantastic shape, it's a joy to see it in all its shiny-encased glory ;)

Shiny Fever

Look who's back. I almost hit magic number so this is opportunity to squeeze few last drops of thirties. I hope you gonna love some new pics of this unpropriate4age dressed lady. I know I should stop buying this new-age slutty clothes and heels but I just can't stop harassing Ebay. Dick thinks I should be more conventional, what do you think?

Buying stuff on ebay can be funny, I bought this heels hoping pic magnify heel size but I was wrong. Wearing them make everybody stare my boobs, even the tallest in the room. They are huge (I mean heels)!

Wow, those heels are definitely huge! And your breasts look delectable too. That skirt combined with the heels though makes your legs really stand out. Such great tone all around!

My goodness - your abs! I hope Hubby gives them plenty of attention. I can only imagine the work to keep them looking so good. And the pink of the heels looks veryyyy sexy - I always thought bright pink looked fantastic on you, with your skin tone especially.

Only now found your new thread so I'll work my way through it, comments as I go. And I'm hoping you weren't being good the entire time you were trying on such sexy clothes and posing...hmm.

Kisskiss

Your Tiger

Thanx for ego-boost! Love to hear your opinion since I've been here for ages :D This summer is hell on earth. I am melting. There is no chance to wear my shiny arsenal outside. I would boiled in my leggings. At least I can play and show some of my naughty ideas under my AC... Some of my favorites, vinyl black, pink and black spandex leggings. Great for teasing :devil: but will have to wait a bit.

I ll think of some skirts next time. I need to survive outside ;)

SM

oooo, I missed these when I was away. You can tease us all you want Shiny:devil:

I love that we're seeing the naughty ideas but I reallyyy hope we can encourage you to slide into the teasing phase soon...you're the best at that :cool:

You know my interests (which you helped cultivate years ago!) - I love the peep toe heels so very much. Sexy nails to top off those stunning legs of yours. I can never get enough. I like the little glimpses in the mirror or side view of your tight ass so far...

I'll think of some skirts next time. I need to survive outside ;)

SM

Oh yes! That is very much what I had in mind! I think you absolutely need a spank. I bet a nice firm slap sounds great on those leggings too...

Now what's that about finding some skirts? :devil: I think they bring out the devilish naughty side in you and definitely in me, rawr!

I'll come visit your thread more often, maybe give more comments on previous pictures, etc. We need more folks on the Lit forums to see how delectable you look.

Hope to continue seeing more of you, my sexy woman.

Tony

I think the clothes make you look about 25....so I'm going to vote that you keep shopping eBay :)

Looking good girl! Keep it up

I love that we're seeing the naughty ideas but I reallyyy hope we can encourage you to slide into the teasing phase soon...you're the best at that :cool:

You know my interests (which you helped cultivate years ago!) - I love the peep toe heels so very much. Sexy nails to top off those stunning legs of yours. I can never get enough. I like the little glimpses in the mirror or side view of your tight ass so far...

Oh yes! That is very much what I had in mind! I think you absolutely need a spank. I bet a nice firm slap sounds great on those leggings too...

Now what's that about finding some skirts? :devil: I think they bring out the devilish naughty side in you and definitely in me, rawr!

I'll come visit your thread more often, maybe give more comments on previous pictures, etc. We need more folks on the Lit forums to see how delectable you look.

Hope to continue seeing more of you, my sexy woman.

Tony

Let me pic answer your request. After this bump you made my heart bump faster for a minute I ll try to repay. I harassed Ebay and bought some new naughty things but didn't have opportunity to take pics. Dick is broken and he needs few weeks of rest and peace so I don't want to disturb him.

I made a mix of most recent and bit older pics. hope i am gonna inspire you and get ideas for some new combos

Peep-toes & Assflections in trippy colors

Some of my skirts. Dresses are more dangerous trigger...

BTW you know that waiting of a teasing phase is also part of teasing :devil:

Back