Is making hateful remarks about children OK, given that "actions have consequnces?

Are attacks on other poster's children and family OK if you feel slighted?

• Total voters
Since you have no biological children of your own, I'm not surprised you feel that way. I know if someone had posted personal information about your RentAGook, you'd have shrugged and turned the other cheek and said "Whateva'....

Another little treat from RacistDownSouth. What else needs to be said?

Appreciate you showing your authentic team jersey there Skiddles, but off the mark.

If you care to follow along, this time I am standing up for adoptees and their parents as well as against racist slurs.

Queerbait's wife preferred other men too, so she left his sorry ass for a real man.

Queerbait's daughter prefers vegetables, just like her dad.

You sure spend a lot of time build a fantasy back story for me. I have been pretty open about my life experiences and am not about to alter that in deference to an ineffectual, pathetic little troll.

You and Rob's fascination with fantasy about my never-mentioned except by you teen daughter says a lot about you and nothing about her. If she were here to speak for herself she wouldn't bother. You would barely rate a withering glare.

Your assumptions about my wife says more about your fears about your own, given her background than the mother of my children. I'm pretty certain that other than the guy she is now married to, she was faithful for twenty years. I doubt you can say the same for yours.

This time of year is especially hard on the little guy.

He lives in a group home, hiis wife is fucking a liberal and all his produce smells like his daughter's cunt.

It isn't just the odious nature of his posts, it is that he has nothing to say, and had to borrow the little made-up vignette from his idol, BobsDownSouth. Great choice in a role model, he #usedtobefunny back when he was still attending toastmaster to pick up new quips. I bet Bobs Toastmaster friedns would love to see how he puts their public speaking into "excellence is elocution."

Bought any Christmas presents for your children yet?

Didn't think so.

I bet you don't even remember their birthdays.

#BiologicalDidntBother

I should check and see how many chapters of toastmasters there are in Houston? Maybe I could have them bring in Bob for a tune-up. Help him freshen up his material. Make him #funny again.

It isn't just the odious nature of his posts, it is that he has nothing to say, and had to borrow the little made-up vignette from his idol, BobsDownSouth. Great choice in a role model, he #usedtobefunny back when he was still attending toastmaster to pick up new quips. I bet Bobs Toastmaster friedns would love to see how he puts their public speaking into "excellence is elocution."

I should check and see how many chapters of toastmasters there are in Houston? Maybe I could have them bring in Bob for a tune-up. Help him freshen up his material. Make him #funny again.

I notice you conveniently left out the comment I was responding to above, where #BiologicalDidntBother was talking shit about MY daughter. Seems to be quite a pattern of yours, overlooking the comments of anyone attacking me.

Sure, it's situational outrage at it's best, and intellectually dishonest to boot, but hai, no one's ever thought of you as honest. Or smart, for that matter, although you try so very hard to give the appearance of bein' intelligent.

I notice you conveniently left out the comment I was responding to above, where #BiologicalDidntBother was talking shit about MY daughter. Seems to be quite a pattern of yours, overlooking the comments of anyone attacking me.

Sure, it's situational outrage at it's best, and intellectually dishonest to boot, but hai, no one's ever thought of you as honest. Or smart, for that matter, although you try so very hard to give the appearance of bein' intelligent.

Ah.."He did it first!"

Well I am sure you can sort all that out with your toastmaster brethren (and sister-en)

I'll add that as well since you of all people are outraged.

#CanConfrim

Your daughter is a slore.

I already told you I didn't. But I did buy some lingerie for your daughter.

My apologies for overlooking these. If I was you, I would go on a rant about how "actions have consequence' and re-quote your unprovoked remarks in full context about your own fanciful speculation about my under-aged daughter's masturbatory habits.

But I am not you.

Thanks for the bump and the additional material for the thread.

Consider voting in the poll while you are here. I consider it a positive sign that you have not voted in the affirmative as of yet. Perhaps you are reconsidering your own actions and their future consequences?

Speaking of familiar voices...

Interesting you trotted this alt out at the moment:

Unlike your buddy Miles and you, I don't use alts. Anything I have to say to you, I will use this, my only userid.

I invite everyone to review The Kraft Rulez, which have covered typical conservative responses on the Literotica General Board since 2009.

Unlike your buddy Miles and you, I don't use alts. Anything I have to say to you, I will use this, my only userid.

I invite everyone to review The Kraft Rulez, which have covered typical conservative responses on the Literotica General Board since 2009.

Ann's rule #1:

Anyone that makes any sort of claim on the GB to be fact, is indeed a lying.

Ann's rule #1:

Anyone that makes any sort of claim on the GB to be fact, is indeed a lying.

:nods:

Rob's army of alts are easy to spot. He always starts them and nearly immediately goes after one of his favorite targets using the same pressure points he uses as BobsDownSouth.

I guess it was some "other" enemy of all of Rob's enemies that created Derpbody, Derpman, KoalaDerp, Bobsterama, off2derp and, no doubt, many others. That one he seem to have created to argue with someone I have never heard of.

He has been open about the fact that most of his quips come from twitter feeds, so without the imagination to even be himself, he fails at being someone other than himself.

Last edited:
:nods:

Rob's army of alts are easy to spot. He always starts them and nearly immediately goes after one of his favorite targets using the same pressure points he uses as BobsDownSouth.

I guess it was some "other" enemy of all of Rob's enemies that created Derpbody, Derpman, KoalaDerp, Bobsterama, off2derp and, no doubt, many others. That one he seem to have created to argue with someone I have never heard of.

As he has admitted most of his quips come from twitter feeds, so without the imagination to even be himself, he fails at being someone other than himself.

Vegas has Kitty92 being a Robb alt at 5:6.

Vegas has Kitty92 being a Robb alt at 5:6.

No...Rob lacks the imagination to carry that off.

Notice how I was non-specific with "you trotted this out"and he rushed in with "not it!" just like he did when I called out his stormfront-anti-jew alt he dredged up for the little Palestinian incursion.

Last edited:
No...Rob lacks the imagination to carry that off.

Didja notice that BobsDownSouth is back to Rob? Maybe it was hitting a little to close to home. Where is The Castro in Houston? Is it on the South end?

You're giving kittycat WAY too much credit. Yeah, Laurel is big on keeping the trolls happy for some reason right now.

You're giving kittycat WAY too much credit. Yeah, Laurel is big on keeping the trolls happy for some reason right now.

Laurel is pretty consistent about not slapping on a ban unless an actual rule is violated. When he crossed some lines with Derpbody she slapped it hard. She even deleted two entire threads which was more than I actually asked for.

Your incompetent parenting killed two of your own children, but *I* am a "child molester"? Way to project, big guy!

It would seem the surgeons removed most of your cognitive thinking skills along with a good part of your colon this year.

Still in the holiday spirit...

Always. Perhaps he would like to explain, in detail, how parenting had anything to do with either one of their deaths.

Ishmael

Or why the death of a child is "fair game" to him.

Wonder what the toastmasters would think of his cheery little debate style. Something tells me he puts on a different mask for them.

Back