What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I know and you can't help but wuvs me and my sexy ass;)

*wiggles my ass even more*

I wuvs all of ya, not just that sexy ass. :kiss:

Better be careful not to wiggle too much...i have a paddle around here someplace that would love to meet that sexy ass too. :devil:

I wuvs all of ya, not just that sexy ass. :kiss:

Better be careful not to wiggle too much...i have a paddle around here someplace that would love to meet that sexy ass too. :devil:
I know you do and you know the feelings are mutual:rose:

Me not skeered of wittle ole you;)

*bends over wiggling and shaking ass even more....turns to look at you and sticks out tongue*

:devil:

I know you do and you know the feelings are mutual:rose:

Me not skeered of wittle ole you;)

*bends over wiggling and shaking ass even more....turns to look at you and sticks out tongue*

:devil:

Ok that does it!

*swings my hand back with the paddle, then forward, catching the right cheek with a loud smack*

How's them apple's? lol

Ok that does it!

*swings my hand back with the paddle, then forward, catching the right cheek with a loud smack*

How's them apple's? lol
*a low, soft gasp flows forth when the paddle touches the tender skin, gives it a quick rub, turns to look at you again*

"Is that all you have?";):devil:

I want to make cupcakes, but it's too hot in here already...I don't want to turn the oven on.

Hmmmm, I can hear the water being turned on and off repeatedly downstairs. I better go see what's going on!

Hmmmm, I can hear the water being turned on and off repeatedly downstairs. I better go see what's going on!

when my son was a little guy...he was in the bathroom for a good bit.. i was starting to get concerned when i heard the toilet flush... then again...again...again so I'm up and at the door. I knock on it and ask if he's ok.. wait...wait a few more seconds, and he opens the door. I started to ask him if he was ok again, when I see a turd in the bowl at least the size of his arm.. all I could think to ask as I was laughing was "how come I didnt hear you screaming??"

we had to get a coat hanger and break it up cause all it would do was swirl around over and over....hypnotically.

Last edited:
The boy playing with the garden hose?
Nope!
That's trouble if I ever heard it!!
Nope!
when my son was a little guy...he was in the bathroom for a good bit.. i was starting to get concerned when i heard the toilet flush... then again...again...again so I'm up and at the door. I knock on it and ask if he's ok.. wait...wait a few more seconds, and he opens the door. I started to ask him if he was ok again, when I a turd in the bowl at least the size of his arm.. all I could think to ask as I was laughing was "how come I didnt hear you screaming??"

we had to get a coat hanger and break it up cause all it would do was swirl around over and over....hypnotically.
OMG! I can't stop laughing!

The boy was cleaning his Transformers! He had transformed them all into cars or animals and cleaned them before he put them up on the shelves!

That's too funny Slinger!

when my son was a little guy...he was in the bathroom for a good bit.. i was starting to get concerned when i heard the toilet flush... then again...again...again so I'm up and at the door. I knock on it and ask if he's ok.. wait...wait a few more seconds, and he opens the door. I started to ask him if he was ok again, when I a turd in the bowl at least the size of his arm.. all I could think to ask as I was laughing was "how come I didnt hear you screaming??"

The poop story didn't get me, but the coat hanger did.....ewwwww!

Nope!

Nope!

OMG! I can't stop laughing!

The boy was cleaning his Transformers! He had transformed them all into cars or animals and cleaned them before he put them up on the shelves!

That's too funny Slinger!

The poop story didn't get me, but the coat hanger did.....ewwwww!

yeah....that was some funny shit rot thar!!

well i wasnt gonna bust it up with my hands!!! weirdo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back