Women Only: Anal Sex Survey

Women Only: Anal Sex Survey


  • Total voters
    550
I have only done it one time, last week, but I really liked it. I'll happily do it again.
 
;-)

58 female from Ontario Canada and I really enjoy it but it's not number 1, but lots of fun regardless. ;-)
 
I always enjoy it when we're doing it, but he is usually the one who initiates it. On those occasions when I ask him for it that way, it's because I need it.
 
Anal at the end of my period is really amazing, but had a couple of BFs freaked out having asked!!
 
Poll not for me

I enjoyed sodomyand anal play very much on a occasional basis. I had to put sodomy because I like the word. Buggery is good too.
 
Love it...I vacillate between first two choices...

Wrote this in response to me craving anal

I like thinking about your thick cock taking me from behind, your fingertips digging into my hips... One hand leaving I hear the flip top to the lube open and feel it drop on my ass and the cool metal of the plug press against my ass as your press it slowly in I moan deeply... You begin fucking me harder.... My cunt a bit tighter as my ass is filled. My orgasm hits fast and hard, feel me grip and squeeze you tightly... You slowly pull out from my wet hole as you pull the plug from my ass... I whimper and feel so empty... Your cock presses against my asshole and there is no gentle as you thrust your cock into my ass... I cry out from the exquisite pain... And my primal beast is released as I demand you fuck me hard.... Harder... Fuck. You growl that I'm going to make you cum... I tell you to make it count then... Fuck my ass hard until you fill me deep... You waste no time as your hand grips my hair and your other hand connects hard with the full flesh of my ass... My orgasm overtakes me... I howl with pleasure and my convulsions set you off....
 
I enjoy it a lot, but I have to be in the mood. It's usually several times a month at the least.
 
We're nearly 50:50 anal vs. vaginal. I think I actually prefer anal... Don't get me wrong, I LOVE both. I just really fucking love anal.
 
I just love anal. Very, very close to being equal.

My former Master used to fuck my arse to the most amazing orgasms nearly every day.
 
Just keep stretching with butt plugs, start out small and increase the size once you are used to it. It's gonna hurt at first no matter what, but OMG so amazingly worth it. I came6 times the other night at least! I voted not#1 but close. And we don't do it often enough! Have to remedy that!
 
hi

my ex bf was bi.preferred anal all time.so i now am used to it.i like it.
 
Back
Top