Women Only: Anal Sex Survey

Women Only: Anal Sex Survey

• Total voters
I enjoy it but I have to be in the mood. Fortunately for him, I'm in the mood often enough. ;)

Then why not often?

I don't have a good answer for that.

One thing is that I don't like to start anal after a big orgasm, and my husband eats me until I cum almost every time we have sex.

I guess wee both have to be in the right mood for anal, and when we have it, it is wonderful.

<sigh> I knew this was going to be asked.
I've already been ridiculed by my answer elsewhere.

We've tried.

I simply cannot accommodate his cock- it is too wide for me.

I love a vibrator in my ass (thin).

And love oral there, even two fingers (both from her).

But what I need, I don't have- a smaller cock to try.

And before you say it, I'll say it for you:
"I'm so sick of girls being too small and guys being too big!"

I know it's a stereotype answer, that's why I didn't volunteer it earlier. :rolleyes:

PS
I voted Anal play only- no fucking. , but more out of necessity rather than choice.

Why would anyone ridicule you for that answer? That's ridiculous! You found all kinds of ass things you do like. Pleasure. That's the point. Keep enjoying :rose:

Option 2 for me. It's not an everyday or even every week thing for us but when I am in the mood for it I definitely am IN THE MOOD for it. My husband is the only man who has ever been in my ass. He is extremely patient and takes time preparing me back there both orally and with lube. He is not super huge but almost 8" and thick so even after all these years I still have to adjust to it. I am a "doggy style" type of woman and love getting fucked in the pussy or ass from behind. I second the thought of having a vibrator on my clit at the same time and the feelings are exquisite.

I have also been double penetrated many times riding our partners cock while my husband takes my back door.

As for the art of anal sex, preparation and cleanliness and a lot of lube are the key.

If it's done right...than it CAN feel good. Sad thing is....Most guys DON'T know how to do it right....

Option 2 for me. It's not an everyday or even every week thing for us but when I am in the mood for it I definitely am IN THE MOOD for it. My husband is the only man who has ever been in my ass. He is extremely patient and takes time preparing me back there both orally and with lube. He is not super huge but almost 8" and thick so even after all these years I still have to adjust to it. I am a "doggy style" type of woman and love getting fucked in the pussy or ass from behind. I second the thought of having a vibrator on my clit at the same time and the feelings are exquisite.

I have also been double penetrated many times riding our partners cock while my husband takes my back door.

As for the art of anal sex, preparation and cleanliness and a lot of lube are the key.

you sound like a really fun wife. if you don't realize it your husband's cock is waaaaaaaay above average.

So do you never have anal sex spontaneously?

For me, when I have a cock up my ass, my clit is twice as sensitive, leading to very powerful orgasms.

I'm with the responses that "I really like it when I like it, but we don't do it very often."

I can have huge orgasms from anal when I am in the mood. But sometimes I have some discomfort after etc. and so it just isn't something that we do all the time.

You need an option between number 2 and 3. While I really enjoy it, I only want it occasionally, but when I do it's not because HE enjoys it, it's because I enjoy it.

thank you....my thoughts exactly. i soooo love anal sex. not all the time mind you, but occasionally i need and want it. as i bi woman my partner is not always male either.

Where is the "Rarely but I enjoy it" option? Why should it be all about him?

I have anal sex all the time, but its not my #1. I greatly enjoy it, especially as part of DP :devil:

Back