Show Me Your Hair

Its time to for me to go have my hair lopped off. The reaction at where I go have it done is always amusing. I only have it cut to below my shoulders, but that still removes a couple of miles of hair.

I always feel nekkid afterwards.

hair with ear :D

Attachments

• behind ear .jpg
    behind ear .jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 104
I have a layered, chin length bob, slightly longer in the front than in the back. I will never go back to long hair again. I find for my face and frame, the short hair suits me better.

You're right - it does suit you. I'm not always a fan of short hair - but when it works, it works!

to protect the doctors deleted

Days of shift work, bad hair day, no make-up, with the headband removed for added insanity.
I didn't know the medical resident was taking this video at work. Everyone has a pulse!

I will have to delete this video soon to protect the innocent.

Last edited:
me :D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

image.jpg

Days of shift work, bad hair day, no make-up, with the headband removed for added insanity.
I didn't know the medical resident was taking this video at work. Everyone has a pulse!

I will have to delete this video soon to protect the innocent.

You're so pretty!

You're so pretty!
:heart: thank you so much! It really was a bad hair day! Woke up late, put a headband on and ran out the door. Delirious! I promise I kept the headband on in the patient rooms, wouldn't want to frighten anyone! :heart:

You'll get used to it! I love the colour!

You still have lots of hair to put up in a ponytail or clip.

The violet's gone.

*and now the picture is, too.*

Last edited:
Back