Earth 3: OOC

well, I picked those pictures an eon ago from your suggestions. So I give homage to you. Besides I figured you'd appreciate some I candy.

I suggested Jared Leto, I remember that, good to see him.

And I suppose I wouldn't've minded it so bad if you'd just said, "BTW, this is the plumbing I picture this guy having." But it was more along the lines of "HAY CHAS CHECK OUT THIS GUY'S JUNK/TRUNK COMBO PLATTER," and I was like-- "uhhhhh."

I guess I don't respond to those images the same way you do. Not that I don't appreciate the effort to brighten my day, it's just-- it made me a little uncomfortable, is all, getting singled out like that.
 
Green Lantern


image.png


Welcome to the first Human GL of sector 2814 in Earth 3
 
sorry, wasn't intended that way. :(

personalized tag removed.

I understand. Just expressing my feelings for personal reference, not accusing you of intended impropriety.

Like I said, I appreciated the effort!

Thank you.
 
attachment.php

attachment.php

Name: Shiera Sanders
Alias: Hawk girl
Age: 22
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 150 lb.s

Skills:
Skilled in many forms of hand to hand and melee combat. Skilled with computers and computer systems. Recently graduated college with a bachelors degree in archaeology.

Powers:
Flight with the aide of the pair of Nth metal wings. Slightly stronger than human norm senses, strength, toughness, and quickness.

Origin:
Shiera Sanders was a normal kid, except for her family's hobby. The Sanders were medieval reinactors. Shiera loved what they did, getting herself into armor and fighting just like her father. Before she was out of high school, she was skilled with many different weapons. She graduated high school with honors and began her college years.

She continued with the medieval group becoming a queen in her own right as well as gaining her "knighthood". Shiera loved this lifestyle and seemed so very at home in it. In her senior year of college she got the once in a life time chance to go on a dig. A big dig. A hidden chamber of Khufu's tomb.

During the dig Shiera found a side chamber. In this chamber were two harnesses with artificial wings. Other armor pieces of a strange golden metal were there as well. Once she touched the smaller harness her mind exploded. Memories flowed through her mind, Memories of life after life. She knew now who and what she had been.

She managed to steal away her harness, helm, and bracers. Flight had become a joy to her, and she trained in this as hard as she continued her fighting skills.

After she graduated, she landed a job at the Midway city museum. The job had opened up due to the crime rate of Midway city. Shiera had had enough, and one night she donned the harness and gear. Grabbing some of her weapons from her medieval group she has begun battling crime, with the media giving her the name Hawk girl.

(Realized that with the costume she'd give herself away with the tats......)
 

Attachments

  • 360883-189379-hawkgirl.jpg
    360883-189379-hawkgirl.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Shiera.jpg
    Shiera.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Current Cast List

Superman
Martian Manhunter
The Flash
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Hawk Girl
 
Honestly i was hoping for Bennidict Comberbatch to somehow be named as the next Batman
 
My current state of denial is as follows:

The Ben Affleck thing is a hoax covering up Batman's "true identity."

Tamoh Penniket is the real Dark Knight. His brief cameo in "Man of Steel" will prove to be an Easter Egg in which Clark and Bruce have already encountered each other anonymously and will extrapolate their partnership from there.
 
Well I will say this I've got the Director's Cut of Daredevil and it is easily much better than what was released. However the script was still weak. Ben did what he could with a weak script and I'll be honest after watching some clips the tone he had seemed more Batman to me than Daredevil.
 
I was just wondering if anyone was having lag in between getting notifications from Lit?
 
Well i wanted to give Kimmie a chance to do her version of Bruce if she is still wanting that.
 
Back
Top