2 Doors (Kililia & Sean Renaud)

Alexander closed his grip around John's throat. "Say I'm our daddy, or you'll never see your sister again!"
 
John cries:your....my...daddy....*cries as his asshole was raw from His demanding thrusts*
 
"That's it." Alexander cried as he came in John's ass, then pulled out whiping himself clean on John's back before throwing John to the bed. "Get som sleep and clean up." He said before leaving to go check on his sister.
 
John gasps as he felt the last thrust deep in his ass before being filled.Whimpers as Alexander withdrew his cock from his ass, crying as he is thrown on the bed till he falls asleeep
 
Alexander hadn't been lying entirely about the sister being in worse shape. So he took his time in the shower, then made up a different meal of mac n cheese and chicken to bring up to her knocking gently at the door.
 
Lucy heard a knock a distance as she open her eyes: daddy? * looks around confused realizing she was not home or hospital; mom?!?! dad?!!? John!?!?*frighten*
 
"No, it's me." Alex said pushing the door open slowly so she had time to cover up if she'd gotten undredssed. He walked over setting the food on the table. "You should eat."
 
Lucy looks at him confused: where are my parents, john...*she covered herself under the blanket* i am not hungry, thxs...i want my family
 
Alex let his eyes drop to the floor. "Your family died in the crash. John might recover but it doesn't look good."
 
Lucy look up at him horrified; oh my god...what will i do?!?!? *burst into tears* this can't be happening to me?! oh god...i gotta call the cops or something...*looks at him *when will they get here?!?!?
 
"The cops have already come and gone." He walked over to her wrapping his arms around her. "They said they would search for your next of kin but the records they pulled up said there's nobody so you can stay here for as long as you need."
 
Lucy buries her face in his neck as she burst crying. Her small body trembling against his as she was in disbelief of what was happening to her. Se didn't even notice she was in a small night with no panties ready to be claim by him.
 
He let her cry for a while then slowly glided one hand between her thighs slowly inching towards her bared maidenhood.
 
Lucy gasps feeling his hand between her legs and pulls back shocked: what you doing?! * back away as she gasps seeing the nighty*
where are my clothes!?! *looks at herself and back at him* how i end up in this?? * slip out of bed to get away from him* I demand
you get my clothes back...i need to leave with my brother, now!
 
"These are your cloths, and your bother if very hurt. You can't see him until he's had a chance to rest, now come back over here and get comfortable."
 
Lucy shake her head: i refuse to go near you...if you don't let me see my brother, i will burn this place down...NOW release me or else *she was obvious at getting her way*
 
"You'll do nothing of the sort." Alexander shouted walking over to her and backhanding her hard.
 
Last edited:
Lucy back up against the wall, looking up defiantly: I dont know wat this is about but dont expect me comply. I swear you touch me and i will call the cops and destroy you! *Hits the flood as he backhands her as she looks up in disbelief. She quickly tries to crawl pass him as she screams for help as she expect someone bust inside and rescue her. It was obvious she was not a lady with experience and good health, those nice hips promising bare him many healthy children for many years to come like a good wife.
 
Alexander grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her back toward him slapping her hard on the ass over and over again until it started to turn red. At this point he wasn't going to stop until the fight was out of her, she was obviously the one who was going to be the problem between the pair.
 
Last edited:
Lucy screamed as he drag her to him by her ankle, she turn kicking and screaming. Screams as he easily flip her over to spank her hard till she end up screaming and crying as her ass turn redder than a tomato.Soon he could feel the fight go out of her as she now simply try to crawl from under him weakly, pleading him to stop as her cheek were so sensitively painful.
 
"Stop fighting. This is how things are going to be. Or should I have left you and your brother in that car to die? Should I let him die?" He snarled.
 
Lucy cries like a baby as he showed her cheek no mercy: i'm sorry...please no more...i be good, i swear...no more!! *wipes her tears as she lay trembling under him*
 
"That's good." Alexander said looking down at her. "Now lets see if we can't teach you some proper gratitude. How about thank you very much for saving my life and my brother how can I pay you back?"
 
Pales as she looks at him: Thank you for saving our lives......how...can...i ...ever pay...you back?
 
"That's good, that's real good. Now good girls thank men for helping them by spreading their legs nice and wide." Alexander said looking down at her.
 
Back
Top