Ladies, I Will Edit Your Writing.

Joined
Feb 17, 2016
Posts
22
Greetings, all.

The 'available for editing' thread looks a bit cluttered and messy for me, so I decided to start my own thread to make this announcement. Let me see, from now until the end of August, I will make the time to edit and give advice to your stories in the making. I prefer writing from women, as I am trying to get more into the female mindset, but if you made it this far and you are male or bi, you might as well stay and read this all the way through.

I won't mince words with you, so if you are looking for someone to hold your hand, you'd best look elsewhere. If something doesn't make logical sense and it ends up bringing your story down like a house of cards, I will point that out. If you need to make minor changes or major changes, I will let you know. If your story is good and only needs minor tweaks, I will applaud you. My assumption is that you want to write a good, quality story, from your own perspective and with your own thoughts and feelings in it. That means avoid the cliches and stereotypes!

I stay away from violent or negative sexual encounters, but I don't mind something weird such as tentacles or esoteric themes. See my writer's profile for the kind of writing I usually submit here. Also, I may become inspired to create a new story based on the material I edit. Not as in plagiarism, but as in, oh, this person has written a story about a black woman surrounded by white men in an office, and I begin to wonder what would happen if she were surrounded by Asian men instead of white, in a mining quarry or a jungle instead of an office, where the woman would bully the men around until they all jump on her back and subdue her with their genitals.

Most likely, I will leave infrequent and general comments on this thread, as I prefer to work more directly through email. I won't embarrass you in public, but I might sting you in private, especially if you are a newbie writer still working on their discipline, who hasn't received much in the way of critical peer review. If you can understand that sex is not the same thing as love, and you enjoy the love aspect more than animal breeding, then by all means let's see what you've got. Let me put a cap of 25,000 words or 50 Doc pages on individual stories for now. Oh, and I prefer using Doc. Not DocX, mind you, but plain old Doc.

My Literotica author profile:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3069993&page=bio

Any takers?

Corvus Turrim
 
Last edited:
I'd love to have your input on my story. It's in Word, but probably docx. I'm technologically challenged, but will see if I could save it as a doc.

You can read my description at the beginning of the forum page.

BTW - your ability to receive pm's is turned off.
 
Interesting, because I had all of my PM boxes enabled, and they are still enabled now. I have received PMs from other Lit users before, and nothing has been changed.

I guess this has become a minor hurdle.

For your document, when you go to save it, use Save As and switch it over to regular Doc. (Or copy and paste into an email.)

To contact me, my PMs should be working now.

Good luck!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top