Pregnant and sexy...?

Hi there! I'm very new to this and was encouraged by my husband to post a few pictures of myself in hopes of showing me that he can't be the only one to find my pregnant body sexy.
Other pregnant women- please feel free to share your own photos! I would love to see and hear how you continue to feel sexy during all of these physical changes!

*This is my first time, so please be nice. I realize that pregnancy isn't sexy to many, so please don't comment with anything negative. There are enough self-conscious moments that I deal with due to these many changes!

Thank you!
simply stunning, nothing like a pregnancy to bring out even more beauty

Thanks!

Thank you all so much for everything you've said! I never thought I would receive so many responses to these photos and it is definitely helping my confidence!
I am trying to find time to respond to each person, but it's a bit difficult with my schedule.
I've had many people request KIK, Skype, and other more personal ways of conversation. I'm flattered, but have to turn this down. My husband and I are both comfortable with me being on this site and messaging people through here, but out of respect for one another we have agreed not to talk to anyone outside of Lit.
Also, I am planning on posting photos once a week or so if it works out on my end. I am still taking suggestions, but might not get around to each suggestion right away. Don't worry, there are still about 3 months of pregnancy left. Plenty of time to fulfill each request (or at least the ones I'm comfortable with!).

Hope you're all doing well!
Thanks again for the response and please feel free to post on the thread in hopes of helping others see my photos =)
-Olivia

Thank you all so much for everything you've said! I never thought I would receive so many responses to these photos and it is definitely helping my confidence!
I am trying to find time to respond to each person, but it's a bit difficult with my schedule.
I've had many people request KIK, Skype, and other more personal ways of conversation. I'm flattered, but have to turn this down. My husband and I are both comfortable with me being on this site and messaging people through here, but out of respect for one another we have agreed not to talk to anyone outside of Lit.
Also, I am planning on posting photos once a week or so if it works out on my end. I am still taking suggestions, but might not get around to each suggestion right away. Don't worry, there are still about 3 months of pregnancy left. Plenty of time to fulfill each request (or at least the ones I'm comfortable with!).

Hope you're all doing well!
Thanks again for the response and please feel free to post on the thread in hopes of helping others see my photos =)
-Olivia

You are quite welcome! I'm simply very very appreciative of how much you're sharing of yourself. I check this thread pretty much every day, shameless greedy creature that I am, to see if and when you've posted more. Again, thank you thank you thank you.
G

Hi Olivia. Thanks for sharing yourself and your pregnancy here. You are truly beautiful and should never feel self conscious about your lovely pregnant body. I've really enjoyed your pics and your comments and look forward to seeing your pregnancy progress. I hope you will continue to share yourself here after the baby arrives as well. The phrase "yummy mummy" was coined for a reason. :)

Post pregnancy update

Hi everyone, sorry I had to stop posting. I had a bit of a tough time during the last trimester of the pregnancy and for a short time after. Baby is here and is doing very well!
I can't thank you all enough for the encouraging words you gave me about my growing and changing body!
I'm no longer pregnant or lactating l but my husband is encouraging me to share postpartum pics and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in that?
Any body image issues I may have had while pregnant are always multiplied afterward and I just don't want to post pics if others may be too turned off by it.
Let me know how y'all are doing!
-Olivia

Hi everyone, sorry I had to stop posting. I had a bit of a tough time during the last trimester of the pregnancy and for a short time after. Baby is here and is doing very well!
I can't thank you all enough for the encouraging words you gave me about my growing and changing body!
I'm no longer pregnant or lactating l but my husband is encouraging me to share postpartum pics and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in that?
Any body image issues I may have had while pregnant are always multiplied afterward and I just don't want to post pics if others may be too turned off by it.
-Olivia

Please do. :kiss::rose:

-Olivia
Considering your pregnant body was quite a sexual turn on, I eagearly await the post pix too babe

-Olivia

You are hot regardless pre, during, or after pregnancy:rose:

-Olivia

So much hoping that you will share with us.

-Olivia

Hi Olivia. Glad to hear things worked out fine with your pregnancy and the baby. Good to have you back. Most of us here are real men who enjoy real women. I would love to see and enjoy your post baby body. I'm certain you look as sexy and desirable as ever. Please do post some pics.

-Olivia

Welcome back, Olivia! I understand the worries you are going through, but trust me...you are gorgeous and we would all love to see you return and post new pictures! You went through the miracle of creating and carrying and birthing a new life! Will there be changes in your body? Absolutely....but they serve to simply make you more beautiful. You received a plethora of positive responses when you were nervous that no one wanted to see your pregnant body, right? And we adored it! Don't let your concerns get the best of you...I am sure your lucky husband tells you every day how gorgeous you are...that's not because he's your hubby, that's because you ARE beautiful! Take a shot and post some pics...you can always delete them if they get panned, but I guarantee you they won't! They will be received with just as much enthusiasm as your pregnant pics. You may as well accept it - you are doomed to go through life with the burden of being beautiful and sexy and classy and elegant and downright scrumptious...you might as well embrace it!

-Olivia

Hi Olivia

I can't believe you didn't had more encouraging comments here. Your previous pics were amazing - you look so beautifully sexy! Of course we would love to see also some post-pregnancy pics.

Lookin forward to see more posts from you!

HH

Go for it Olivia. Your body temple will never lose its luster, and I will never cease to be a fan.

Pregnant ladies are oh so sexy. Your pics are really hot. Don't be scared to post post partum photos I'm sure you look great.

Back