Submission Time

silkstockingslover

Really Experienced
Submission Time Issue (Anyone having this happen to them?)

Hi
My new story was just released at 4Pm in the afternoon. A good 12-18 hours later than the usual release time... and even put down the page as if it has been up all day.

Has anyone else had this happen before?

Obviously, this makes for a lack of first page time for readers to find or even know the story exists.

Very weird.

Jasmine

Last edited:
Hi
My new story was just released at 4Pm in the afternoon. A good 12-18 hours later than the usual release time... and even put down the page as if it has been up all day.

Obviously, this makes for a lack of first page time for readers to find or even know the story exists.

Very weird.

Jasmine

It hasn't happened to me, but I used to track the number of posts per day and it seemed like a few new stories were trickling in well after the normal posting time. Most of the changes I saw were in the morning, so 4PM is still late.

I've had a couple not hit until around 8 or 10 a.m. if I'm remembering correctly, but never that late.

You are appearing in the middle of the main new stories list, but that's normal. No matter when a story releases, it may end up anywhere in that list of the day's postings.

On the Incest hub, you're at #2, and the only story above you I would guess was released at about the same time as yours, as it only has 1 vote so far. That list is in release order.

Hi

Very weird.

Jasmine

I confess, I bribed 'em so writers like me might stand a chance...and now I'm so embarrassed :eek:

Back