Spread Everything

I am such a debbie downer. Gracie - is this appealing to you? I'm guessing yes since you posted it. All I can think is no. No. I can't do the splits. I don't want my toes in charge of my pussy lips. Extra weights on the clamps gave me nipple shrinkage. Electricity on my pussy? Maybeeeee....

I like all these things separately.

Am I getting old and cranky!?

Not into electro or punishing my pearl (teasing YES) but the strict bondage....mmmmmm!

But...I have this masochistic thing I'm trying to work through....

Old and cranky? Say it ain't so!

Last edited:
https://68.media.tumblr.com/9996cef940fe133f43dbbd9e865b7b9c/tumblr_o2tzqn0Oyp1qg1ag3o1_1280.gif

When I see some of these I always think to myself, " I wonder what she did?" then realize perhaps it's because He wants to.

I knew a girl that liked this with a flogger. Seems like I could never do it hard enough. I would do this for her then start making her cum.

I would tie her up and make her cum over and over. I have several ways to make it so she was totally spread and exposed. She would get overly sensitive after about 15 to 20 orgasms. I would take her to 25 to 30 orgasms.
After I untied her she would snuggle up on my shoulder, hug me and drool on my chest.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I knew a girl that liked this with a flogger. Seems like I could never do it hard enough. I would do this for her then start making her cum.

I would tie her up and make her cum over and over. I have several ways to make it so she was totally spread and exposed. She would get overly sensitive after about 15 to 20 orgasms. I would take her to 25 to 30 orgasms.
After I untied her she would snuggle up on my shoulder, hug me and drool on my chest.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Well, I'd say with that outcome, you did it perfectly!

Well, I'd say with that outcome, you did it perfectly!

She would keep me horny with tease and orgasm denial for a week. While I was horny I learned a whole lot about every sensitive spot she had.

Maybe check out the new story in my signature.

:heart:

LOL. I didn't know I need to notify you, too, or we would never have started the party without you. I was aware of only a couple with this predilection.

I have wide and varied interests, :D :eek: they don't all get exposed in the Sneak-a-peak thread... :rolleyes:

Dollie

After looking at some of these I've had it easy. I could never take all of that pain.

tumblr_oqpdbdaBg71wnzuz7o1_1280.jpg

Back