Nine Christan Martyrs Were Called Home Today In North Carolina Today.

What is color of sound?

I have never read the Satanic Bible.

You haven't read the normal Bible either guy.

You routinely make claims that fly in the face of your own religion and it's holy scripture.....then you just go into denial of reality about it.

Giving Christians a good name FGB!! :D

Last edited:
You haven't read the normal Bible either guy.

You routinely make claims that fly in the face of your own religion and it's holy scripture.....then you just go into denial of reality about it.

Giving Christians a good name FGB!! :D

Ha!

Far to large amount do not need MY help!

Ha!

Far to large amount do not need MY help!

In the light that I made that comment you're right....that's why Jesus is slowly but surely going the way of the Greek gods and the great sea JuJu.

So are you willing to admit that your god is blatantly racist one as clearly laid out in the Bible yet? Or are we still living in denial? OR still the third option you haven't' actually read the Bible yourself so you never saw all the fucked up shit your god is on about for yourself because Pastor spoon fed you warm fuzzy story time??

In the light that I made that comment you're right....that's why Jesus is slowly but surely going the way of the Greek gods and the great sea JuJu.

So are you willing to admit that your god is blatantly racist one as clearly laid out in the Bible yet? Or are we still living in denial? OR still the third option you haven't' actually read the Bible yourself so you never saw all the fucked up shit your god is on about for yourself because Pastor spoon fed you warm fuzzy story time??

How can you not know that God is the Ultimate ...Everything?

That is his right and way because he IS God.

One of the first mysteries is why he bent down to help "MAN" (promised and sent a redeemer. Until then being Gods Rep. could get you killed on the spot for something the people did) and not the fallen angels.

Again and again people fail to realize we are dealing with a LIVING God.

He has ALL the traits of mankind and many more.

Have you Read the story of the Israelites and what he did to them?

One of his names comes out I AM THAT I AM.

Look that up.

No. do not do that. I like you just the way you are.:)

One of the first mysteries is why he bent down to help "MAN" (promised and sent a redeemer. Until then being Gods Rep. could get you killed on the spot for something the people did) and not the fallen angels.

Look that up.

if god is the All-Being, master of time, space and dimension, and has a master plan...he is either incompetent or cruel bro!

Stew

Wasn't that Popeye?

E1Sskks.gif

i'm just glad that people can't try to hand you a copy of the watchtower over the internet.

if god is the All-Being, master of time, space and dimension, and has a master plan...he is either incompetent or cruel bro!

Stew

He is what he is and has the right to be as he is.

I am way past grateful about the many mercies he has shown me.

If I was him, I would have killed me and the rest of us along time ago.

ah yes, the "his plan includes him being a fuckup" argument...go with it bro!

Stew

How can you know that he is?

And you don't really believe that otherwise you wouldn't consistently be blaming all the fucked up shit of the world on everyone but Mr.Ultimate Everything ;)

What is his right?

Oh so he is FLAWED and not the end all be all? Then why do you call him god? :confused:

Yep....kinda part of the whole "omg he's racist as fuck" revelations I had at a young age. It's right in there with banging your daughters is ok and selling them off like slaves is moral but god damn don't you wear poloy clothing!!!!!:rolleyes:

Slapping the wife and your slaves around is totally cool but don't even think about eating lobsta!!

How you not only don't question that kind of morality but frequently champion it as the ultimate moral authority is beyond me....

Look that up.

You think some scripture is going to change who I am?? :D

I've read the whole bible..... See that's how I ended up an Atheist.

I DARED to ask about something and didn't just take pastors "Gawd loves all his children!!" as the word and to just leave it at that. I was the kid going "Wait if he loves us all so much why does he command all this ultra fucked up shit here here and here? It pretty much starts in with the psychopath shit on page 8 and never lets up. What's the deal with that? Also why does he kill like 800x as many people than Satan in some of the cruelest ways possible??" :confused:

So what did they do? Kicked me out of the church....because they couldn't come up with any answers to some hard mother fuckin' questions.

The rest is pretty much history.....

Last edited:
How can you know that he is?

And you don't really believe that otherwise you wouldn't consistently be blaming all the fucked up shit of the world on everyone but Mr.Ultimate Everything ;)

What is his right?

Oh so he is FLAWED and not the end all be all? Then why do you call him god? :confused:

Yep....kinda part of the whole "omg he's racist as fuck" revelations I had at a young age. It's right in there with banging your daughters is ok and selling them off like slaves is moral but god damn don't you wear poloy clothing!!!!!:rolleyes:

Slapping the wife and your slaves around is totally cool but don't even think about eating lobsta!!

How you not only don't question that kind of morality but frequently champion it as the ultimate moral authority is beyond me....

You think some scripture is going to change who I am?? :D

I've read the whole bible..... See that's how I ended up an Atheist.

I DARED to ask about something and didn't just take pastors "Gawd loves all his children!!" as the word and to just leave it at that. I was the kid going "Wait if he loves us all so much why does he command all this ultra fucked up shit here here and here? It pretty much starts in with the psychopath shit on page 8 and never lets up. What's the deal with that? Also why does he kill like 800x as many people than Satan in some of the cruelest ways possible??" :confused:

So what did they do? Kicked me out of the church....because they couldn't come up with any answers to some hard mother fuckin' questions.

The rest is pretty much history.....

I have gone into detail three or four times about why I am convinced God is real and that his words are true in my stay here at Literotica.

You can probably still find some of them under my fgarvb1 ID.

It's not my lot in life to try to convert people which I couldn't do anyway.

Many people would give all that they have just to have the proof that I experienced. When I see pastors and preachers go their whole lives without such things, I am ashamed and not a little fearful that I was given so much or that God felt that it was necessary.

But, enough of this.

I urge you to reexamine the whole matter in a slow and careful way.

This is not what we are here for so I am going to move on.

That's great and all but are you ready to admit that your god is in fact quite racist contrary to your earlier declaration that he was not? :confused:

And as far as a reexamine of the matter I've reexamined all I can....as soon as someone can tell me why a genocidal maniac should be not only the barometer but supreme authority on morality I can move forward but until then I'm afraid we have reached an impasse.

Last edited:

"So, bone cancer in children, what's that all about?"

Stephen Fry

I didn't take the time to go through and read all the rhetoric and flaming going on in the thread. I'm just going to add my two cents now.

These people were killed for very simple reasons, in a very particular order:

1) They were either Old or very young docile people. None of them were fit, young men who were in good shape.

2) They were vulnerable. These people were sitting at church studying and discussing how to be better, peaceful people as they saw it.

3) They were Black. Being Black in this case was the 'Supposed reason" for why he did this.

This Coward would not have done this act if the first two conditions hadn't been met. He wasn't going to go out and attack the people he was railing about. The 'People who rape our women'. There were no Rapists or Thugs in that church. He was afraid of getting hurt by those people so he attacked defenseless people who wouldn't be able to fight back much as he saw it.

Now as for the people who are claiming, that God cannot exist because of His letting things like this happen. I must point out a string of thought that I came across.

It's that - Sometimes, while an event or action happens to you, it's not about you. It may feel personal to you, but it's not you that it's about. This horror is a perfect example of that. Another example that we could all relate to is this - Road Rage. Ever been dangerously cut off on the highway? Like you almost wrecked dangerously? Do you think that person did that just because it was you? Or was it because you happened to be there at that moment and He/She would have done that no matter who was there?

Same thing. I truly believe that some things happen in order to move society forward in a progressive manner. It may be a tiny movement but it is still movement.

And there you have my two cents. Discuss as you will.

I didn't take the time to go through and read all the rhetoric and flaming going on in the thread. I'm just going to add my two cents now.

These people were killed for very simple reasons, in a very particular order:

1) They were either Old or very young docile people. None of them were fit, young men who were in good shape.

2) They were vulnerable. These people were sitting at church studying and discussing how to be better, peaceful people as they saw it.

3) They were Black. Being Black in this case was the 'Supposed reason" for why he did this.

This Coward would not have done this act if the first two conditions hadn't been met. He wasn't going to go out and attack the people he was railing about. The 'People who rape our women'. There were no Rapists or Thugs in that church. He was afraid of getting hurt by those people so he attacked defenseless people who wouldn't be able to fight back much as he saw it.

Now as for the people who are claiming, that God cannot exist because of His letting things like this happen. I must point out a string of thought that I came across.

It's that - Sometimes, while an event or action happens to you, it's not about you. It may feel personal to you, but it's not you that it's about. This horror is a perfect example of that. Another example that we could all relate to is this - Road Rage. Ever been dangerously cut off on the highway? Like you almost wrecked dangerously? Do you think that person did that just because it was you? Or was it because you happened to be there at that moment and He/She would have done that no matter who was there?

Same thing. I truly believe that some things happen in order to move society forward in a progressive manner. It may be a tiny movement but it is still movement.

And there you have my two cents. Discuss as you will.
Same goes for the good things a person thinks God did just for him.

Hey, FGB, don't sweat it too much...

...these wannabes gotta make fun of you because they have 9 less "Christians" now, who believed basically just like you, to demean and disdain.

That's why it's so amusing to read seaniepoo do his right-on-time gun control schtick...

...even when the 9 murdered were exactly of those "stupid cunts" seaniepoo insists consistently should "die".

9 more dead who believed with all their hearts in a fairy tale just like FGB, seaniepoo...

...why is it you hold totally back now in not celebrating what you proscribe to be.

[Notice the intentional lack of a question mark...]

Surely your "Asian" slave can't be shocked anymore about what a hateful limey twat you truly are...

...as I'm sure she also understands fully your need to be so meekly two-faced about it, too.

And you're white, FGB, so you're also just going to have to take it upon those privileged shoulders of yours the mock and ridicule the racist piece of shit would afford to those 9 who believed just like you...

...if only they weren't black like he.

The racist piece of shit's racism has to fantasize that just because they were black, they had to be just like him...

...the used-up piece of wannabe victim crap can't even handle the actual fact that you and the 9 had so totally much more in common than his racist ass could ever dream of.

But, still, like seaniepoo, he has his own charade to keep alive...

...he isn't equipped to understand the 9 gave up any of their own racist piece of shitness like his they had when they, indeed, gave up their very own lives - just as you and their Savior did - long before the murderer walked into their church.

No, despite those 9 - themselves - declaring their own #blacklivesceasedtomatter long before Wednesday night, the racist piece of shit must still claim to speak for them simply and only because...

...they were black first and foremost in his racist piece of shit eyes, and it is only what slavemaster he racially deems that #matters, regardless of what those 9 free individuals lived themselves.

And, obviously, of course...

...his native racist ego must fancy itself the GB authoritative voice of all things black, to be somebody instead of simply the wannabe he naturally is.

You made this thread in acknowledgement of your innocent sisters and brothers in Christ murdered by hate and in cold bold just as innocent he was...

...and your standard GB haters instantly showed-up to attack your belief and the belief of the 9 murdered.

So, even though your lame "martyr" stab was a prerogatory leap...

...you've done the service of showing once again the absolute truth of the all-knowing words that their hateful, cold-blooded attacks aren't ever really on you or them, but always directly on God himself.

You've also given progressives just another endless opportunity to simply show once more that fully contrary to their starving egos' vital need to self-proclaim themselves so tolerant and accepting...

...the statist pieces of shits are among the most hatefully bigoted of all.

the only way this is an attack on christianity would be if the murder of abortion provider Dr Tiller was also an attack on christianity

any dumbass who cant see this was about race shouldnt be allowed to mingle with others

A person doesn't set in on a church service for an hour and than start killing people because of skin color... if that was all,l he would have walked in and opened fire.
So you hang out with mass murders a lot and know how they all think?
That's pretty creepy.

But according to Rick Perry it wasn't murder anyway, it was an accident.

Last edited:
Back