Geek Fetish. Yeah, geeky women...

It's been a little too long since geek worship...
I'm watching the flash and thinking about the other geeky girls out there.

I love this thread! I am and always have been a book worm, I wear glasses, was always on the honor roll and to this day love Star Wars and Superheroes. Oh and I was in band.LOL

sexy-spock.jpg

I love this thread! I am and always have been a book worm, I wear glasses, was always on the honor roll and to this day love Star Wars and Superheroes. Oh and I was in band.LOL

Nerdy/geeky girls are, imo, sexier because they are: a) more intelligent, b) have better imaginations and, c) aren't afraid to be different.

I love finding my geeky counterparts. In the last university town I lived in, I think I dated someone from each of the physics sub-programs. If I can't be an astrophysicist myself, I can at least fuck one!

I'm so glad men actually find nerdy girls attractive! Real nerdy girls, not necessarily the sexed-up stereotypical images of them. I love nerding out about science. I have a morbid streak and will read articles in forensic science journals for shits and giggles. People think I'm weird for it, but I've always loved that stuff! I'm also mixed-race, love metal music, and have a tattoo. And glasses :) I'm an odd combination of peculiarities.

Last edited:
I love finding my geeky counterparts. In the last university town I lived in, I think I dated someone from each of the physics sub-programs. If I can't be an astrophysicist myself, I can at least fuck one!

My grandmother's advice to me as a kid- "why on earth would you want to be a doctor if you can marry one?"

Also, you CAN be an astropysicist!

I'm so glad men actually find nerdy girls attractive! Real nerdy girls, not necessarily the sexed-up stereotypical images of them. I'm a microbiology PhD candidate and I love nerding out about science. I have a morbid streak and will read articles in forensic science journals for shits and giggles. People think I'm weird for it, but I've always loved that stuff! I'm also mixed-race, love metal music, and have a tattoo. And glasses :) I'm an odd combination of peculiarities.

You're the perfect woman!

My grandmother's advice to me as a kid- "why on earth would you want to be a doctor if you can marry one?"

Also, you CAN be an astropysicist!

I already have a PhD in something else, but I love having a sciencey partner talk to me about their research and things. :heart:

Back