Painfully Jealous

angela40

Really Experienced
My gf for 25 years has a jealous streak that is often physically painful. She does not mind if I have cock, am bi, but just talking to a woman at a party or in the elevator results in spankings. Several weeks ago we returned from a dinner with friends, lashing out at me verbally which turned into hair pulling, slaps and wrestling me to the floor. I looked up at her under her skirt, a pose of dominance with her legs open. When I saw her pussy uncovered I knew her jealous streak would be cut short. Still laying on the carpeted floor, I looked at her again seeing her mood change to smiles, undressing herself and then she unwrapped me. She loved slipping off my wet panties a sign that I wanted her again and again. She lay between my open thighs, kissing the inside of them, teasing me but not for long when her tongue tip brings me to the edge of the first orgasm of the night. Her tongue fucking tenses me up when she inserts a dildo in my anus. DOES MOMMY'S LITTLE GIRL LOVE IT I can't response as more orgasms overwhelm

My gf for 25 years has a jealous streak that is often physically painful. She does not mind if I have cock, am bi, but just talking to a woman at a party or in the elevator results in spankings. Several weeks ago we returned from a dinner with friends, lashing out at me verbally which turned into hair pulling, slaps and wrestling me to the floor. I looked up at her under her skirt, a pose of dominance with her legs open. When I saw her pussy uncovered I knew her jealous streak would be cut short. Still laying on the carpeted floor, I looked at her again seeing her mood change to smiles, undressing herself and then she unwrapped me. She loved slipping off my wet panties a sign that I wanted her again and again. She lay between my open thighs, kissing the inside of them, teasing me but not for long when her tongue tip brings me to the edge of the first orgasm of the night. Her tongue fucking tenses me up when she inserts a dildo in my anus. DOES MOMMY'S LITTLE GIRL LOVE IT I can't response as more orgasms overwhelm

Heavy:eek:

Back