Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBiker.jpg

Part One
Part Two
Part Three

Sienna's Music Lounge Dedicated to music only.

Thank you :)
:kiss::rose:

sorry changed it to our wedding song. like the other stuff just not the night for it.

Oh well, we aim to please all of you most of the time, if at least we pleased some of you some of the time then I guess we got something right ;)

Actually. the South American music is very personal to, 8 months pregnant when my son first heard it live on stage, he kicked the hell out of me from inside and is now a musical director. I swear to this day that that concert was the catalyst :)

Oh well, we aim to please all of you most of the time, if at least we pleased some of you some of the time then I guess we got something right ;)

Actually. the South American music is very personal to, 8 months pregnant when my son first heard it live on stage, he kicked the hell out of me from inside and is now a musical director. I swear to this day that that concert was the catalyst :)

lol, hmmmm was 5 months along with our daughter & went to queensryche & she likes to sing :)

actually I am feeling kind of boring tonight.......... a mello weekend, need a lil' romance sometimes...... started the weekend with a nice fire, wine, lots of :rose: petals (they smelled so good), & a lot of Lovin' Toucin' Squeezin'. then woke up to Maple bacon & a nice cup of tea.

Love you War, TY

:rose: petals smells so good & feel awesome to roll around in but are crunchy in the morning LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back