Irritated

Status
Not open for further replies.

richman3

Experienced
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Posts
90
Just delete this post it was just a rant. I fixed the problem with my story and I am now moving on.
 
Last edited:
richman: I know it is frustrating, but the line is against the rules of Lit. The fact it passed the editors and the screening process seems to indicate that it was A.) human error and B.) reported by a reader. Honestly, I am surprised that your quote of it here has been allowed. I've seen others removed for less by moderators...remember, they are just doing their jobs according to Lit's rules.
Second, I admit I have not read your works up until now, but, if you had that many readers, please don't get so discouraged as to abandon something you are obviously good at, and seem to enjoy doing! Writing is tough field, true, but you cannot take these setbacks so personally; not if you want to pursue it. I strongly urge you to chalk it up to experience, and move on. Don't just quit. That's just my opinion for whatever it is worth. Give it a day or two to think it over.
 
I've seen others removed for less by moderators...remember, they are just doing their jobs according to Lit's rules.

Me too on the former, but I know not according to rules for latter. (Maybe that & more, but also seen removed without ever violating rules.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top