Role Reversal (PM interest)

  • Thread starter ForeverIllinois
  • Start date
F

ForeverIllinois

Guest


OOC:
---


Currently open! If you're interested in playing as the perverted and depraved Brad, or even Brian on occasion, send me a PM so we can brainstorm and work out details. Thank you!

Disclaimer:

Everyone and everything in this story is made-up and fictional! The story is going to be a bit depraved so if this isn't your cup of tea, stop reading now.

My character:

18v3Czk.jpg


Name: Sarah Jain
Age: 24
Height: 5'9"
Cup size: 32DD

IC
--

"UGH! I can't stand Brad! Why do I always need to discipline him!"

I shouted that when I was out with Brian and the others. Amy laughed as she sipped from her glass of beer, while Mindy was being as quiet as usual. They knew what was going on, and Brian's grasp around my shoulder tightened. "Babe..." he said softly, sighing as he desperately tried to think of an excuse for some eighteen year old that he had never met. Brad was his name. Some high school senior year old jerkoff who had been hitting on me nonstop since we first met. Amy always had a sick kick out of it, enjoying the type of drama it would bring within our group of friends, whereas Mindy was always a bit jealous of the type of attention that I'd receive. Even if it was unrequited.

At twenty-four and out of college for about a year and a half now, I managed to secure myself a job as a substitute teacher, replacing a slightly older woman on maternity leave. I taught English, which the school loved, considering that I'm originally from the UK and have an English accent - the administration most likely enjoying the fact that just from the way that I speak, I added some sophistication to this inner-city school. I wasn't too crazy about the job though; teaching snot-nose brats wasn't what I studied four years for. I told myself that this was temporary, while I searched for an opening in my field.

The men in the school were loud and obnoxious, a class filled with high school seniors who were excited to be nearly done with classes. Brad is the one that maybe stood out the most for me, simply because he'd come up with any excuse to see me after class. Despite the fact that I dressed myself in the least provocative pieces of clothing that I could think of, I'd always catch him staring at me with what I could only describe as pure lust in his eyes. "How can her jeans hold her huge ass?" I heard him once snicker in the back and "How big are her tits? She's so fuckable." once came out of his mouth before I kicked him out of the class. With the semester coming to a close, I thought that I could take a breath of relief. That is, until I found that he added me on social media. A personal page, where I tried to keep it secret from the horny students - as especially him. He even started commenting on some pictures. Take for instance this, which is actually what spurred my reaction right now.

b6GbiAI.jpg


Outfit ready to go! :)

20 Comments, 95 likes
Comments:

..
brad_here: omg, why didn't you dress up like that in class? i want to see that fat ass in that now

..

"He's just a stupid kid." Brian said, his arm around me loosening up. I looked at him in disbelief, while Mindy face palmed. My friends knew how ANNOYED I'd get whenever my boyfriend would play devil's advocate. How hard would it be for him to just take my side?

"...He's a pervert that I want to report to the school. This is no way to talk to his teacher."

"I mean...school's ending. It's not as if you're his teacher anymore."

"Oh God, Brian stop..." Amy said, cringing from how tense things were getting.

I rolled my eyes, moving his arm away from my shoulder. This in turn got Brian bitter, as he thought that I was overreacting. I loved the man, mind you, but at times like these I just wanted to scream. My cell phone vibrated on the wooden table at the bar. Picking it up, I saw that Brad had commented on another picture.

151527295261607297_4654535549.jpg

Ready for date night!

5 Comments, 115 likes
Comments:
..
brad_here: found a new wallpaper for my phone. :kiss: holy fuck

"See? Jesus. How the hell did this stupid high school student find my Instagram page?" I said, my fingers looking around the app for a way to block him. Then the unthinkable happened.

"Oh the kid messaged me. Something about wanting to know how to connect with his teacher. Must have found me by luck."

"What?"

"Brian, you idiot..." Mindy then said, dropping her head onto the table.

"What? What's wrong with that?"

"What's wrong with that?! Are you serious?" I said out loud.

The conversation turned into an argument, with me being really confrontational with my boyfriend. I nearly tossed my drink at him a few times, so furious over how stubborn he was. Unable to simply say sorry or excuse him, he just got off the booth and said: "Look, calm down and text me when you're feeling better. I need to go to work."

I was burning red, drinking what was maybe my fifth or sixth glass of beer.

That's when my phone rang again. It was Brad, my perverted student. It wasn't a comment this time, but rather a private message. It read as follows:

"Hey Miss Jain. Just wondering if you're interested in coming over to my party in two days? It would mean a lot if you showed up. ;)"
I paused while I was reading.

The eighteen year old was a lecherous pervert, but maybe me going to his party was the wake up call that Brian needed? Maybe I could go, have a few drinks and leave late - late enough that Brian might wonder why I wasn't picking up his calls. Mindy leaned in close, curious as to what I was reading. She tried to grab my phone out of my hands, but I moved away in time.

"Don't do it Sarah! You're too tipsy..."

Amy join in the fun. He scooted closer, his eyes darting at my screen.

"I don't know Mindy, he looks kind of cute."

Mindy slapped Amy behind the head. I shrugged, before I told them "Well, it's not like I have to go even if I say yes..."

Amy chuckled and Mindy drank her beer, just as I wrote:

"Hey Brad! How are you doing? Sure, I'd be happy to :)"
 
Back
Top