Misplaced Princess Redux (Closed for FireyIce)

That sounds like a good idea. Just make sure you don’t cut yourself.

He kissed her and headed upstairs to shower while she cleaned the mess they made. Only one of the plates had not broken but it was chipped. She set it aside for him to look at.

As she cleaned the kitchen, she thought over what had just happened. She had not expected things to happen exactly the way they had. He must have been very open to sex to be willing to fuck her so quickly. She stopped for a moment, replaying the last it of time over in her head, and smiled just remembering it, forgetting that she stood naked in his kitchen bending over to clean the floor. Not very ladylike?

She was unsure when shower had stopped so she got busy sweeping up the last of the mess. Suddenly he called out,

Do you need any help?

"I'll let you finish while I take a shower." She turned and there he was in his boxers and tee. Damn, he sure was handsome!
 
Dom knew he was going to be hounded no matter what with having to pull off being a “boyfriend” and figured he should make the best of the situation as she mentioned she would let him finish cleaning up. As he walked by her, admiring her body, he leaned down and kissed her gently. “Well,” he began as he walked past her after the kiss, “We don’t have the whole day to waste today. We’ll need to see what of yours you’ll be moving into here. Then we’ll need to start your training,” he added as he got a glass of water to drink.

Once he watched her go up the stairs to get her shower in, he worked on finishing cleaning up the mess. As he looked at the lone plate, he decided to trash it. Though it wouldn’t really matter in a few months, it would also give them the chance to go shopping, as a couple, he reminded himself, to look more natural. Once he finished, he headed back upstairs to continue getting dressed. He could still hear the water running and realized that Dusty was probably going to take her time with getting ready.
 
She saw the look he gave her body as he leaned over to kiss her when they passed each other and Dusty felt the pull of her sex. She would have been happy spending the day in bed fucking. But his next words kinda shot that down.

Well. We don’t have the whole day to waste today. We’ll need to see what of yours you’ll be moving into here. Then we’ll need to start your training.

She wasn't sure that she was looking forward to training. Dusty was basically a very sensual person and her idea of cardio workout was an exhaustive round of sex. She did okay when she put her mind to it, but she just usually didn't see any sense to a hard workout. She had no trouble with her weight, though by the time she's reached middle age, it may be a different story.

She finally got out of the shower and dried off before wrapping the towel around herself. She came out and found Dom in the bedroom.

He was getting dressed as she entered wrapped in just the towel. Without any inhibitions, she dropped the towel and crossed to start getting dressed. But she didn't put on the panties that she wore yesterday. Having had sex with Dom, she was now perfectly comfortable being nude around him.

"I hate putting on dirty underwear. Maybe we can stop at the house and I'll pack some clothes. Okay."

She leaned in and kissed the back of his neck. "So now, I know what it feels like to have sex with a Justicar. I shouldn't say that, and you must not call me 'your highness'. We must play it safe. And I'm sure you know that I'm not very athletic so I hope that you will understand when I'm not real good at it. Okay? Lover?" She grinned at him.
 
Dominic had already put his pants and socks on as Dusty was coming out of the bathroom. He was a bit surprised at first that she even bothered covering herself with the towel. Luckily, his surprise faded quickly as she let it fall off of her body. He watched her get dressed, raised an eye as she decided not to wear her panties. When he heard her mention that she didn’t like wearing dirty underwear, he was a bit more understanding. He figured that he would need to definitely get a good understanding on her soon since she was more free-spirited than he remembered.

As he watched her lean in and whisper in his ear, he understood where she was coming from with pushing for him to not refer to her as royalty. “I know. I don’t even know why I said it,” he began to explain to her. “As far as you not being very athletic, I know. It’s something we’ll work on. You don’t need to be like the huge buff people that can crush anyone you see, just enough for you to be able to fight back against someone if a situation arises,” he assured her. Even with her current physical state, she would be in a good position with the altitude and atmospheric changes to give her a nice advantage.

“So I’m thinking we stop by and get you set up with classes first,” he suggested to her as he took her hand and helped her down the stairs. “Then we can stop by your place, have you pick up what you think you’ll need, and…” he paused as he knew this last part was probably going to be agonizing to him, “Maybe go shopping in case there’s anything else that you think you might need.” He knew from past relationships how the whole experience had gone and usually he dreaded that portion the most. “What do you think?” he asked as he opened the door to the apartment, escorted her out and started to head over to his car.
 
She could feel his eyes on her and gave herself a little smile as he talked about not being athletic while she dressed. She had to admit it was with half a mind as the last time she was athletic was in 10th grade and she got a bloody nose when Marla Westgate elbowed her during a game of basketball. She hoped that Dom really understood just how bad she was at this. Was he watching over her in the 10th grade?

Athletic classes? What was that? Running class? Jumping class? Falling down class? She was looking forward to stopping by and picking up some of her clothes. In her head, she was picking out what clothes she would pack. Then he mentioned shopping! She could tell that he was cringing at the thought of it.

"I really think that men are missing the shopping gene. Oh, come on, it's not like I'm gonna set you up in front of a firing squad. You might actually like it." She sat in the passenger side as he pulled the car out on traffic.

"So, what is the name of this place where we're going?
 
As Dom began to drive, he heard the question that Dusty asked. “It’s called The Golden Claw,” he said as the car purred while they drove. “It’s about ten minutes away and has quite a good reputation. All the instructors are nice, you’ll learn a lot and it’ll be fun,” he said knowing that she probably wouldn’t agree with the last part. “They’ve worked with schools and the college in the past, lots of experience and you get to see me every now and then.”

After a while, they pulled into the parking lot and parked in the employee section. As they got out, Dom grabbed a bag from the back seat and slung it over his shoulder. When they got closer he held the door open for her and walked with her to the front desk. “Hi, Laura,” he said as they approached the girl behind the desk, “Is master Young around?”

“Hey, master Salvatore,” Laura said in a delightful tone. “He should be in his office.”

“Thanks,” Dom replied as he took Dusty’s hand, holding it, as they walked over to where his boss was. As they got closer to the door, he knocked on it and heard a normal “come in” response.

As Dom opened the door he walked into a room that was decorated with a lot of awards and trophies. Though the rest of the office lacked some color, it served its purpose. “Sensei,” Dom said as he bowed a little bit, “This is my girlfriend Dusty. I was hoping to get her into some self-defense and beginner courses as well as having a personal trainer,” he said knowing that it was going to be an awkward request to give a single person so much attention. “As payment,” Dom said as he pulled his bag off, let go of Dusty’s hand and opened the bag, he placed a chunk of solid gold on the table. “I’m sure this will cover any costs.”

“It most certainly will,” as Young picked it up and looked at it, examining it.

“One other thing, sensei,” Dom added, “She’s not much of a morning person, so anything available in the afternoon?” he inquired while looking at Dusty. “I was also thinking 4 days a week with three hours of training and two of working with the personal trainer.”

Master Young looked over one of his favorite instructors and thought for a moment. “I’m sure I can make it happen. I’ll even try to make it to where she can get done at about the same time you’ll be ending your shift, if that helps,” he offered.

“Thank you, sensei,” Dom said as he bowed a little bit again. He took Dusty by the hand again and started to walk back towards the car. “He’ll call later and let us know the details,” he told Dusty. “In the meantime, did you want to stop by your place or make me suffer first?” he inquired knowing that he was still not looking forward to a shopping trip.
 
The Golden Claw? Sounded strange and creepy in a way.

It’s about ten minutes away and has quite a good reputation. All the instructors are nice, you’ll learn a lot and it’ll be fun. They’ve worked with schools and the college in the past, lots of experience and you get to see me every now and then.

She didn't say anything. Fun? Was he kidding. How long did he watch over her? She was not looking forward to this. Somehow or the other, she knew that she was gonna get hurt.

They parked and went in, talking to some girl behind the counter. The girl was very observant, noting how Dom held her hand. Master Salvatore? So, he was a big wig?

He led the way and they wound up in an office where Dom gave a little bow and was talking to someone called Cinsay Young. Strange first named. Maybe it was a family name.

This is my girlfriend Dusty. I was hoping to get her into some self-defense and beginner courses as well as having a personal trainer. As payment. I’m sure this will cover any costs.

And with that he pulled out what was the largest hunk of gold she had ever seen. And he made sure that classes would start until after noon. But 5 hours of work a day! Was he crazy? She didn't say anything until they get back out on the car.

He’ll call later and let us know the details. In the meantime, did you want to stop by your place or make me suffer first?

"Suffer? Let's talk suffering. Did you just sign me up for 5 hours a day of working out? I can't do that! I thought you knew me! At least you went with afternoons." She rolled her eyes. "Let's go to the house and I'll get my clothes."
 
“We’ll start out with 3, maybe 4 days a week. Definitely not all in a row,” he told Dusty as he put the bag in the back seat casually. “Besides, we’ll need to make sure you have time to work on being more… regal,” Dom said while choosing his words carefully.

He started to pull up his phone and went to the GPS to get directions to her house. As they left the parking lot, he realized it wasn’t as far as he would’ve thought. “I’m thinking beauty pageant consultant,” he suggested as they continued to drive. “And, if need be, we can enter you in a contest to make it seem more legit.” He looked over at her while driving, trying to see what she was thinking by her facial expressions.

Once they got to her house, Dom got the bag back out and slung it back over his shoulder as they headed up to the front door. It felt a little strange to him to go into someone’s house with their parents there. The last few relationships consisted of people living on their own and never long enough to meet the parents, which he didn’t mind at all. As they entered he greeted Dusty’s parents. “Mr. and Mrs. Carlyle,” he said as he took his bag off, “It’s not much, definitely not meant to be an insult,” he stammered for words, “I hope this helps,” he added as he pulled out a solid gold bar and set it on a chair, not wanting to damage the coffee table.

With not wanting to be in too much awkward silence, he followed Dusty up towards her room. The view of the room was a bit more detailed than the few times he had seen the inside of it. “Do you need any help?” he asked as he watched her start to pack some of her clothes.
 
He may know her, but Dom didn't really know her. If he did, he would have picked up on the fact that she's was not particularly happy with him. He came in her old bedroom to find her packing clothes in two suitcases.

"Would you get my cosmetics bag down off the top shelf in the closet? Thanks." She was basically throwing things in one of two suitcases.

She grabbed a pair of panties and stripped off her pants and slipped on a clean pair of undies before putting back on the pants. She was pissed at him, but she would soon get over it. She rarely held onto her anger for long.

"Me being regal? Hrump! It's hard to think of me as such." She finished packing and, picking up the cosmetic bag, asked, "Can you get the other two bags, Dom?"

She waited until they got back in the car before she turned to him. "Now, what am I supposed to make you suffer about? Hmmmm?"
 
Dom listened to her ask him to get the cosmetic bag. He did without making any kind of comment, seeing how she was basically throwing clothes in the suitcases. Even for someone such as himself, he was aware that this was not a good sign. He watched as she got undressed and put on a fresh pair of panties.

“I’m confident that you’ll be very regal,” he tried to assure her as he listened to her and grabbed the two bags. “Just remember that a diamond is found in a coal mine.” He followed her out, saying good-bye to her parents as they went to the car. After putting the bags in and getting into the driver’s seat, he noticed her looking at him, asking about making him suffer.

“In my experience,” he started out saying, “Going shopping with females has always been painful. There are times where I would prefer being in The Void rather spending several hours shopping for a few outfits,” Dom stated knowing that he was pretty much digging his own hole. “So, where to first?” he asked as he began to pull out of the driveway. He was hoping that, aside from his disdain, some “retail therapy” would help her feel better.

He started to drive them to the mall, driving quietly as he awaited to find out if it was the right call or if she wanted to do something else.
 
"After saying that, I'm tempted to make you shop for 8 hours." She looked at him. "Take me somewhere that I can get clothes to wear where I will look halfway decent while passed out on the floor."

She sat there quiet. She never worked out so she had nothing to wear while exercising, or being attacked, or whatever it was that he was going to have her take classes on. She was really not looking forward to this.
 
Dom listened to her threat of shopping longer. “Well, I guess we can go to a sports store, get some workout clothes for you,” he suggested as they pulled into the mall after a while. As they went inside, they headed to one of the local sports stores. “You’ll need a few sports bras, shorts, socks,” he suggested as they walked around.

“Did you want me to find someone to help you?” he asked Dusty as they continued to look around. Dom was still not entirely sure what she even packed since she looked like she was just throwing random things in her bags. They spent a while in the store before finishing up. Dom didn’t buy anything, though he did offer to carry her bags for her.

“What else did you want to get today?” he asked while thinking of things that they might need to pick up before heading back to his place. Their place as he thought about the fact that she was going to be living with him. “We can find new lingerie for you if you’d like,” he suggested as he hoped that it could be somewhat entertaining for him.
 
She knew that Dom had figured that he had pushed her too far. Dad had always told her that one day her temper would get her in trouble. Dom had pushed her buttons the wrong way. She was still trying to get used to suddenly being a princess. Way down deep inside, she figured that one day he would come in and tell her that he had screwed up and he had the wrong girl.

At the mall, she bought a couple of outfits to wear, but got no joy from either trying them on or the purchase. Then he said something that did catch her attention.

What else did you want to get today? We can find new lingerie for you if you’d like

She stopped walking, turned to look at him before she leaned into him, he body touching his as she gave him a kiss that had people glancing at the two as they passed them.

"Thank you, Dom. I guess I can sometimes be a bitch. How about I let you pick out what I should wear tonight?" She smiled and kissed him again before taking his hand and leading him to the lingerie shop.
 
“Sometimes it’s necessary to be a bitch,” Dom said as he looked at her after the second kiss. “As far as finding something for you to wear tonight…” he started to say as they walked. Though they were holding hands, he pulled her arm around his waist, let go of her hand and put his around her waist. Though, this time, he paid attention to what she said the other day, and allowed his hand to rest on her ass.

They continued to walk until they found a directory. Though Dom had been living here for the past five years, he hardly ever came to the mall. He didn’t say what he was looking for as his eyes began to scan through the list of stores. He saw both Victoria’s Secret and Fredericks of Hollywood, though he saw another place. “I get to choose what you get to wear, so it’s only fair I get to choose where you get it from as well,” he said with a sly grin as they began to walk past the big name stores.

As they got to the specialty dress store, Dom continued to hold Dusty as they walked in. A young sales girl met them at the front and said, “Good afternoon, I’m Sarah. Can I help you find something?” Though the greeting was sincere, there was no doubt that it carried any weight seeing as she was noting how they were dressed.

“Hi, Sarah,” Dom said politely, “I’m Dominic and this is my girlfriend Dusty. She’s not much of a surprise person, so I figured I’d take her with me to help pick out something nice to wear for our one year anniversary as a couple, mainly something along an evening gown, some lingerie.”

“Well, we do have a nice selection over here of things in the corner from last season,” they heard Sarah say as there was no doubt that they were being escorted over to the clearance section.

Dom looked at Sarah and said in a firm voice, “While I’m sure that these are nice and very lovely, I’m pretty sure they don’t look as lovely as some of the other things in here. I’m guessing you work on commission?” he asked. Before Sarah was able to conjure a response, he continued to speak. “Perhaps you can get your boss over here to help us?” he requested, his eyes looking directly into hers, almost as if they were going to pierce her soul.

Almost immediately, another person came over from a different part of the store. “Is everything alright, sir?” she asked with a sense of genuine concern.

“Well, Cindy,” Dom said as he looked at her name tag while letting go of Dusty, “Apparently we’re able to see a few nice things in the clearance section, but not the rest of the store,” he said bluntly. “According to how Sarah has been looking at us, and her body language, I can’t buy nice things for my girlfriend.” He opened his wallet and started to pull out a lot of $100’s. “Here, hold on to these, Sarah,” he said as he started to count over $700 in her hands. Without any care, he just dropped the rest in her hands and noted a $50 on top. “Oh, I better take this since its not big enough and I may need it later,” he stated in a sarcastic tone.

“So why don’t you help my girlfriend, Dusty, find some clothing that looks very stellar on her, something that would match a black and white tux while finding something else more suitable for later at night activities,” he added as he took the money from Sarah. “I’ll wait in here, looking around, while you take care of her.” He watched as Sarah started to walk off knowing she wasn’t going to be getting a good sale. “Oh, and Sarah,” he said, catching her attention, “You might need this.” He took the $50 and handed it to her and told her, “I’m sure that Victoria’s Secret has a few nice things, you know, back in the corner of their store,” Dom added as he watched her storm off before he went to go find a place to sit down at as Cindy whisked Dusty away with her.
 
She was surprised that he wanted to choose the store too. That was fine with her. In the store, the girl had been nice but immediately took them over to the cheap clothes. But what really surprised her was when he started pulling out $100 bills. OMG! Was he rich or something?

Before she knew it, some sales lady named Cindy had her in a dressing room trying on gowns and would bring her out to see what Dom liked.

The first dress was a black, backless number that she liked and looked good in her.

She changed into the next one, but it was similar to the first one.

Dusty really liked the third dress, a sexy lacy number.

"Dom, honey, do you like any of these or should I try on something different?"
 
Dom watched as Dusty came out several times in a few different dresses. “Hmmm,” he said as he put his hand under his chin, “I’m not sure what the difference was between the first two. Though, the third dress does look very lovely on you,” he complimented. Dom spent a small bit of time thinking while looking over Dusty.

“How about I go take your current bags to the car, get us some water and you surprise me with one of those, or maybe even both?” he suggested. As he grabbed the bags from earlier, he looked over at Cindy. “As far as price goes, I’m thinking $2,500 worth of whatever she wants after a small discount from the way Sarah treated us, should be good. And I want at least one of the outfits to look like when she enters a room, people will look at her like she’s royalty,” he added while looking over at Dusty. “Say about 20 minutes for you to work some good quality magic, Cindy?” he inquired as he walked over to Dusty and gave her a quick kiss.

“That shouldn’t be a problem at all,” Cindy replied, knowing that it would be a challenge she would be looking forward to doing.

Dom took his time going from the store to the car. As he got outside, he forgot how bright the day tended to be, though he did enjoy the warmth of the sun. Just as he predicted, it didn’t take long to get back to the car, put the clothes away and head back inside. He stopped in the food court and got a snack for Dusty as well as some water, remembering that their breakfast was somewhat interrupted for a fuck session that he was still trying to figure out, though he wasn’t displeased with what happened.

He looked at his watch and saw that it was indeed close to 20 minutes from when he left. As he went back in, he headed towards the dressing rooms where Cindy and Dusty had last been. “So, did you find anything good?” he inquired as he got closer.
 
So, did you find anything good?

Cindy smiled at him. " well, the young lady certainly has a regal bearing, so it was a matter of finding the right dress. All that she tried on were enhanced by her wearing it, but we found one that she really liked."

Cindy pulled back the curtain and there stood Dusty in a gown of gold. They had done her hair in a simple French chignon and accented it with a jeweled comb. They had managed to find shoes from the store next door that she could wear that went perfectly with the dress.

"Well, honey, do you like it?"

She walked over to him and gave him a kiss. Cindy beamed watching the young couple.

"Dusty also picked the black lace dress, and we are including the underthings for both dresses plus a negligee that she has chosen for tonight. But she wishes to show you the negligee later."

Dusty stood there. "Well?"
 
Dom listened and watched as Cindy pulled back the curtain, revealing Dusty in her new dress. He watched as she stepped closer towards him and gave him a kiss. He returned the kiss, keeping it fairly short and simple since they were out in public.

Dom cleared his throat, giving him a few seconds to think of an appropriate answer. “I didn’t think it was possible to make you any more beautiful than you already are,” he said hoping to win the approval of both of them. He had learned in a previous relationship that something like this required pleasing both people and not just one.

“As far as the negligee, I’m sure that I won’t be disappointed at all,” he added as he looked up and down Dusty’s body, taking all of it in. He watched as Dusty headed back to the dressing room to get dressed. “I’ll also make sure if anyone asks where she got it from, we’ll refer them to you directly, Cindy,” he said in a bit of a louder voice in case Sarah was around to hear them.

It was a while before he saw Dusty come back out in just her regular clothes. He moved over to her and put his arm around her waist as they went to go check out. Dom didn’t really say anything, thinking that nothing really had to be said while they waited for the gowns to be boxed up and rang up. Once he saw that the total was less than they planned on spending, he looked at Cindy and said, “Keep the rest as your tip for a job well done. And enjoy you’re commission,” he added as he took the boxes, holding them for Dusty.

As they made their way back to the car, he mentioned, “You can be a bitch all you want,” he started out saying referring to her attitude earlier, “But I can still be an ass. It’s only fair,” he stated as they got in. “Where to now?” he asked, wondering what she was thinking about their day so far.
 
She saw a certain gleam in his eyes and felt that they had accomplished the goal set forth by Dom. She noted that he was very generous with the money and wondered. The trip to the car was a thoughtful one. He carried the packages in one hand with his other around her waist. In public, they were certainly coming across as a couple. But she knew that deep down, this was only an act, something to throw any...any what? Mercenaries? Assassins? Was she really in danger. Perhaps she needed to talk with him once they were "home".

Where to now?

"Wherever you need to go. I got what I needed. And more."

The walk back to the car kept bringing up more questions. Was he rich? He had not even balked at the prices of the clothes, had been super generous with the tip to Cindy. And the way that he had been so willing to have sex at the mere mention of it, yet last night as she slept in his arms, nothing. And had everything been a success? Plus all the questions that she had had from last night. Her head was filled with questions and none that she could ask until they were completely alone.
 
Dom continued to walk back to the car with his arm around Dusty’s waist, slowly moving towards her ass while not caring what others may have thought. He thought for a moment, wondering if there was anything else that they would need before heading back to his place. As he did his mental checklist, he figured everything was pretty much set. “I’m thinking that we’re good. If not, there’s a convenience store like a block or so away,” he told her as they got into the car.

The drive back to his—now their apartment—as he figured it would be referred to as, was fairly quiet. He was curious as to why she wasn’t very talkative. Perhaps there was a lot more on her mind than he would’ve thought. There was no huge surprise to him, since they did do quite a bit already. In the silence, he was still trying to figure out what had happened to make him have sex with her. On the plus side, she was fairly wide awake as opposed to a few hours ago.

Once they got back he took her suitcase and boxes as they headed inside, he figured he would inquire, “Did I do something wrong again?” Though it could’ve been a loaded question, Dom figured it was one that would have to be asked in order to see what would need to be fixed.
 
Did I do something wrong again?

The ride back to their apartment - she supposed that she should refer to it as 'home' if the illusion was complete - had been quiet. She had a lot on her mind. She was sure that there would be more questions should they pop up.

He carried the packages into the apartment and she almost missed his question.

"What? Oh, no, you didn't do anything wrong. I just have a lot of questions." She followed him into the bedroom to start unpacking boxes and her suitcases, asking where her stuff could go. After he showed her where, she started unpacking, her mind still tumbling with questions.

"Dom, these people that you are protecting me from, what do they look like? I mean, I'm assuming that they don't look zombies or have wings like you. But is there some kind of secret assassins handshake or a tee shirt that they wear that says "Kiss me, I'm an assassin" on it. But short of them coming up and stabbing me, how can I identify them?"

She took a breath and continued.

"We were successful last night, weren't we? I mean, we traveled together to the Void, right? Do your wings always come out in the Void, and if so, and only Justicars have wings, and only Justicars protect royality, then would not that tell any and everyone just who I am? And why am I hated so much? Were my family cruel and unjust? And if it is just a power play, how am I, just one princess, going to get people on my side? I have no army. No military. I just have you. And no matter how incredible a fighter you are, you can't take on everyone."
 
After they got home, he helped her unpack, promising not to open up any of the boxes that were bought today as he set them down on the foot of the bed. After realizing he was losing so much closet space for her clothes, he escorted her downstairs to the couch. As he saw the sun setting, he made his way to the light switch turning on the lights as he closed the blinds. He took off his shirt then allowed his wings to form and pop free. “That feels so much better,” he said as he walked over and sat on the coffee table, looking over at Dusty as she asked her questions.

It felt like quite a while as he heard question after question just come out. Though he was determined to answer them honestly. He chuckled as she mentioned the tee shirt idea. “No, nothing like that,” he said with a light smile. The ‘assassins’ you are inquiring about,” he said with air quotes, “Come in different shapes, sizes, forms, so on and so on. So far I have not come across any here on Earth, though close by.” He took a deep breath as he thought, knowing that his explanation wasn’t as encouraging as she probably thought.

“The last time I stopped an assassination was about a week ago,” he admitted. “Most of the time, the others never make it past The Void. And yes, you were there with me last night. It’s a bit of a waypoint between lots of places, kind of as a hub, if you will. And my wings do always expand out there, they need to or else I would be falling into who-knows-what.” He took a deep breath as he looked into her blue eyes. “I cannot tell you how many people I have slayed there. How many have come across over the years, whether it is by accident or purpose. None have lived. And you are correct that I am a Justicar and that I have acted as a beacon. Though there are places that see it as a pilgrimage to hell, certain death.”

His face turned sad as he thought about what to say next. He wanted to give Dusty the answers that she had deserved, though he didn’t know much about the whole situation. “As far as your family goes,” he began to say somberly, “I have learned that, on Thrangar, much like here on Earth, those who have power want to keep power. I don’t know what kind of people they were if they were loyal and kind, or tyrants, I could not tell you. What I can tell you, princess, is that they are viewed as evil and that most probably don’t think any of the royal line has lived, even decades of no one being sighted? And, just to let you know, ever person is tested. The crown and scepter that the ruling family had is locked away and can only be opened by the blood of someone in the royal bloodline.” Dom waited a moment for Dusty to take all of this new information in. His hands reached over and grabbed hers, holding them firmly, yet with caution.

“You are right, that there are just us. You are right that there is no army to fight with us. But, I must implore you, to just trust me and realize that everything will be fine. That’s why I want you to be able to fend for yourself. It will be testing, yet we will prevail,” he tried to assure her as they continued to talk. “Any other questions that you have?” he inquired, hoping to still keep her spirits up.
 
When he popped out his wings, she had an urge to touch them, to see what they really felt like. Like a swans? She so had this irresistible urge, wanting him to make love to her, his wings out and holding her nude body as he fucked her. She didn't know if it was even possible. She did know that she would love to have sex again and she hoped that the outfit she had gotten for tonight would seduce him.

It was a long list of questions that she had and it was just the start. She was glad that they had both made it to the Void.

His explanation about the assassins made sense though she worried about that still. It was a bit hard to take it easy when someone is trying to kill you should they find out that you exist.

However, pressing on she continued with her next question.

"Are you rich or something? I mean, aren't you gonna run out of money soon? You've been throwing around a lot of money. And I'm not complaining! Don't get me wrong. Every woman loves getting new stuff. But I don't have to have stuff."
 
Dom looked at Dusty as he saw her observing his wings. There was no doubt that it would take time for them to be viewed as normal, not much of a distraction. Though, with Dusty, he wasn’t entirely sure if that was the real case or not. After finishing explaining everything, he looked over at her and wondered how she was managing with taking in all of the information he had just given her. He knew it was a lot and he didn’t want her to feel overwhelmed.

Just as he was about to say something, he heard her ask about money. There was no doubt that the issue would be coming up. He was somewhat surprised that it didn’t occur earlier, in all honesty. Dom let out a mixture of a sigh and a laugh. “I learned very quickly that some places, like here on Earth, gold is very rare. Other places, gold could be just as common as a single dollar bill. Outside of my normal job here, I get some bonuses for doing competitions and bringing in new groups or clients. But,” he added as he continued to look into her eyes, “There are places where I can get gold and trade it in for quite a bit. It’s a really nice system, actually,” he admitted. “I also learned that if you give a nice piece of solid gold, people really won’t ask too many questions,” Dom added seeing how that was the case with some of the business that he has done.

“As far as today goes,” Dom said as he let go of her hands, “It is somewhat of an anomaly. A good portion with the clothing was to send a message to that Sarah girl. It just got under my skin a bit and I wanted to make a point, a very dickish point, about how she should treat people. Just because we aren’t dressed like models doesn’t mean we deserve to be treated as trash. The whole solid bar I gave your parents was more of an ‘I’m sorry. I know this won’t replace your daughter, but it should ease your burden’ type of deal. Besides,” Dom added as he looked around, “There’s not much here. No TV, no huge entertainment system, it’s just very simple and basic. I make money, don’t spend a lot and today was more of a splurge than anything else. And, though you may not need new stuff, I still want you to be able to look like royalty when we get you back home and you’re starting out on day one.”

He looked at her and noticed she was still looking at his wings. He knew that she would eventually ask, so he took the initiative. “Go ahead and touch them,” he said with a small sigh. “Let’s get it out of your system,” he suggested, though he had some reservations on when that would occur, if ever. “Any other questions you have?” Dom inquired.
 
Go ahead and touch them. Let’s get it out of your system.

She didn't even hear his other questions. Her first touch was tentative, a soft, silky touch. She was very surprised. Though the feathers felt like feathers, the rest felt like skin. She walked behind him. Her touch was gentle, reverent, almost as if she were making love to his wings. Very softly, she made a whisper soft puff of air against them to see their response.

"They are beautiful, Dom. Did you feel that? Do you ever lose a feather? Does it hurt to do so?"

Fingers followed their way to the place where his wings met his back. Every touch was soft, almost sensual.

"Does it feel better when they are out? Where do they go when you take them back in?" She hesitated. "Have you ever made love with them out?" Her fingers continued their quest, touching carefully but quite taken with his wings.
 
Back
Top