Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m2xtm8ANj71qdogbho1_500.png

Love this picture twist :kiss: ... so reminds me of a recent get-together ;) :heart:

Goodfriends.jpg

I dont know Twist. I just had this impulse to see if she would do it and the magic words I wanted to hear were 'only if you are there with me' and that meant a lot to me. A test of faithfulness.

Kudram123..
I remember the first day Sie and I met. I was doing profiles for a well known cosmetics firm and all their sales girls were put up for this stupid project which never went any where in the end. I was in Hull and just got back from a failing marriage in Amsterdam. It was a sad time in my life until that little pixie looking kid came in and just sat there waiting for me to take pictures of her in sales uniform (nothing naughty). She looked as sad as I did. A bored teenager wondering what the fuck the future had in store no doubt. I think I fell in love right away to be honest. She gave me the 'catch me if you can' thing for weeks before we started a relationship..

What a lovely and tender story!!!

Make it into a movie.

Hi phantom :)

What I do now is go to bed early because of this really bad summer we are having :( That is usually around 9.30 - 10pm when the girls retire for the day. TRT sometimes joins me and I usually wake around 1am in the morning feeling quite refreshed, so I do some work and visit here through the night.

I love the music thread, because it atleast relaxes me and it's fun :) The bonus is, because I don't sleep that much, needing atleast only 3-4 hours a day I can even do some story writing too :) Which is why I want to get into an SRP/Story/Collaboration.

:kiss::rose:

Like I said-- I would if I had the time like you do. My literature is not good as yours. Better off doing it with some other writer..

:kiss:

===================================================

I thought it was good :) Your daughter found it on FB to be honest and so I thought I'd use it. And, I might be a few people's "fantasy" slut on here my love :)

In real life I am yours ;):kiss::kiss::heart:

Ok... must get a move on...

Sie - you are clearly my 'educated' fantasy slut on here. Whilst 'bodies' are nice, it is the body, mind and spirit combination that keeps me cumming back! :kiss:

:D :D :D ... No really, I love the feeling of a soft semi hard cock in my mouth, taking it right in as far as I can. Then feel it hardening deep inside, where that fine line exists between actually chocking and "pleasantly" gagging. Mmm... there is something so exciting about it I can't resist :)

Which also goes to show when it comes to me giving BJ's... size isn't all that important, because the smaller ones always get my deep throat specials ;)

What a visual that makes - and brings back many memories. Mty first BJ was from a lovely English lass. :rose:

Call me T or Tony Kudram123. The pictures are the result of my photographic art work tied in with architecture and Sie wanting to show herself off to the world. Something that in her case came from all those summers in Ibiza spending most of her time naked.. :devil:

TRT - Have been thinking about buying a place on Ibizia! Less into the party crowd now however as age takes over, so the pull of Tuscany or the French Riviera / Provence is getting stronger. Spending our winter in your summer - (not UK however) is always appealing.

Albeit, with the collapse of the Spanish economy, a lot of the developments on Ibizia have been pulled and there are some great cheap properties going in good locations with great views. Then i can just perv on the lovely young ladies. :D

Hmmm facing that would mean a tough choice.

Watching, laying back, letting them do their thing in peace.

Or walking up, grabbing the middle, and giving it a good wiggle :devil:

why choose, just do it all and take turns :)

Sunday morning breakfast

tumblr_m72ishzJGa1r8sefzo1_500.gif

Great when the kids are away :devil:

That is a lovely thing to do and a great position too.

Every straight guys fucking day dream

tumblr_m4xcbueNrT1rs3lolo1_400.gif

There must be a movie to this ???

well almost except the women still have clothes on and he not fucking any of them :devil:

Sie - you are clearly my 'educated' fantasy slut on here. Whilst 'bodies' are nice, it is the body, mind and spirit combination that keeps me cumming back! :kiss:

It truly is the combination for me too.

OK, where shall I begin?

I think I will start with XHam, a site that I have grown to dislike for 2 reasons.
1 - They don't support my fetish (damn book burners!)
2 - They have a facility which allows creeps and trolls to see which females are online.

This latter dislike means that every time I go online I get hit to the point of distraction and it ruins my visit.

Recently I discovered another site while continuing to try and improve my skills in faking pics. But this time I thought no way am I going through that experience again so I decided to register as a male and to doubly make sure I added 10 years to my age and said I was gay :D (yes my warped sense of humour I know).

I'd rather not tell you which site it is but suffice to say that it supports my fetish and being incognito means I am finally free to wander around and do my own thing without hindrance.

One of the better aspects of the site is that they don't have the concept of 'friends' like on XHam. In there I have to read through every word they say then decide if I want them as a friend or not. And here I am thinking "friend?" I don't even know you and the first words you say to me are "I wanna fuck your ass" (or other similar intros). At the last count there were over 300 waiting to be my so called 'friend', well they can all f**k off. On this new site if someone likes me they just click a button to say "I'm your fan", I don't have to do anything. Perfect.

What am I telling you all this for? Because they also support and encourage fake pics. People will contact you and ask if you will do one for them which is great because I'm still on a huge learning curve, but quite often the subject content is difficult i.e. the pics they supply, ugly etc. (Interestingly I have been asked by fems, shemales and men who want a fake pic of their wives, not a single request for a faked man.)

So, I was approached by a gorgeously beautiful Pakistani girl who has a gallery full of pics of herself and a perfect subject for me to learn more (let's face it, if you like the content of what you are doing then it becomes easier).

I did a few fakes, sexual in nature of course and then I re-read her profile. She was concerned that pics of such nature may go full loop and be confronted with if later in life. Well we all know what happens then don't we, so I deleted them and told her about your story (so sorry Tony I was just the messenger, I had no idea that it was you who posted Sienna's pic online, I never intended to cause ructions between you two.)

So, by now I was beginning to respect her, both her intelligence and her sexual prowess, she claims to be bisexual but being a man I have not yet had chance to find out. Today I decided to tell her the truth about me, I thought it was only fair to do so. I think I've just confused the shit out of her :(

I would love her to pop in here one day and meet you Sienna my love. But she has given to show the first GIF I've ever created and if you don't fall in love with her beauty then buy some new specs. Although you know I've always said that I love the darker skin tone and the gorgeous shiny black hair in contrast to my own pale complexion and red hair.

OK, let's see if the GIF works in here...

attachment.php

UZ Forever :kiss::heart:

Attachments

• anigif.gif
    anigif.gif
    167.5 KB · Views: 147
OK, where shall I begin?

I think I will start with XHam, a site that I have grown to dislike for 2 reasons.
1 - They don't support my fetish (damn book burners!)
2 - They have a facility which allows creeps and trolls to see which females are online.

This latter dislike means that every time I go online I get hit to the point of distraction and it ruins my visit.

Recently I discovered another site while continuing to try and improve my skills in faking pics. But this time I thought no way am I going through that experience again so I decided to register as a male and to doubly make sure I added 10 years to my age and said I was gay :D (yes my warped sense of humour I know).

I'd rather not tell you which site it is but suffice to say that it supports my fetish and being incognito means I am finally free to wander around and do my own thing without hindrance.

One of the better aspects of the site is that they don't have the concept of 'friends' like on XHam. In there I have to read through every word they say then decide if I want them as a friend or not. And here I am thinking "friend?" I don't even know you and the first words you say to me are "I wanna fuck your ass" (or other similar intros). At the last count there were over 300 waiting to be my so called 'friend', well they can all f**k off. On this new site if someone likes me they just click a button to say "I'm your fan", I don't have to do anything. Perfect.

What am I telling you all this for? Because they also support and encourage fake pics. People will contact you and ask if you will do one for them which is great because I'm still on a huge learning curve, but quite often the subject content is difficult i.e. the pics they supply, ugly etc. (Interestingly I have been asked by fems, shemales and men who want a fake pic of their wives, not a single request for a faked man.)

So, I was approached by a gorgeously beautiful Pakistani girl who has a gallery full of pics of herself and a perfect subject for me to learn more (let's face it, if you like the content of what you are doing then it becomes easier).

I did a few fakes, sexual in nature of course and then I re-read her profile. She was concerned that pics of such nature may go full loop and be confronted with if later in life. Well we all know what happens then don't we, so I deleted them and told her about your story (so sorry Tony I was just the messenger, I had no idea that it was you who posted Sienna's pic online, I never intended to cause ructions between you two.)

So, by now I was beginning to respect her, both her intelligence and her sexual prowess, she claims to be bisexual but being a man I have not yet had chance to find out. Today I decided to tell her the truth about me, I thought it was only fair to do so. I think I've just confused the shit out of her :(

I would love her to pop in here one day and meet you Sienna my love. But she has given to show the first GIF I've ever created and if you don't fall in love with her beauty then buy some new specs. Although you know I've always said that I love the darker skin tone and the gorgeous shiny black hair in contrast to my own pale complexion and red hair.

OK, let's see if the GIF works in here...

UZ Forever

((( Lorraine ))) :kiss::rose: :heart:

Interesting project you have yourself involved in :) And, yes I can understand her being confused about your "gender-switch" and then revealing the real "You".

Please, you must invite her to LITEROTICA and join UZ :) She is very beautiful indeed :)

:heart:UZ FOREVER:heart:

((( Lorraine ))) :kiss::rose: :heart:

Interesting project you have yourself involved in :) And, yes I can understand her being confused about your "gender-switch" and then revealing the real "You".

Please, you must invite her to LITEROTICA and join UZ :) She is very beautiful indeed :)

:heart:UZ FOREVER:heart:

I will, hopefully this weekend if she will come

I :heart: U

Are you here both Fri & Sat my love?

This week yes :) I don't have plans to meet up with colleagues and friends until the following weekend. And, visiting Jules will only be for a few hours or so during the afternoons or evenings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back