hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
up to? taking dirty little pictures, thinking dirty little thoughts, looking at beautiful pictures of a dirty little girl... could we have some more please?

more? i'm still recovering from st Paddy's day lol i look rougher than sandpaper :) no pics today

:rose:You call me a pervert, like it is a bad thing, you wouldn't want me any other way!

naa i guess not love you just the way you are

more? i'm still recovering from st Paddy's day lol i look rougher than sandpaper :) no pics today

naa i guess not love you just the way you are
Just because you had a rough day, do you want me to, "cum over & give youba tongue lashing", yoing lady???

Of ccourse I, (we all), love YOU the way you are!!!!:rose::caning:

Just because you had a rough day, do you want me to, "cum over & give youba tongue lashing", yoing lady???

Of ccourse I, (we all), love YOU the way you are!!!!:rose::caning:

hey leave my butt out of this but thankyou you're always too kind to me dear

Big......naw....... tasty...... good for spanking...... good for playing with....
hey i know the butt is big but you know it doesnt have to revolve around it ;) haha

thankyou lovely

that is true i would look mighty strange without my derriere

Your erotic pictures fulfil some many erotic fantasies for your viewers. You are a beautiful young lady.

[that is true i would look mighty strange without my derriere[/QUOTE]

And from what I have seen, it is one HELL of a cute/beautiful butt.:rose::kiss::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hey miss.
how are you today?

now quite drunk

Sounds like someone from Lit. :)

from lit i am lit :p hehe

Big......naw....... tasty...... good for spanking...... good for playing with....

heheh tut tut :p

Your erotic pictures fulfil some many erotic fantasies for your viewers. You are a beautiful young lady.

hehe well thankyou... fun times fufilling fantasies ;)

[that is true i would look mighty strange without my derriere

And from what I have seen, it is one HELL of a cute/beautiful butt.:rose::kiss::heart::heart::heart::heart:[/QUOTE]

:p heheh :p

Your butt is perfect

thankyou daddy :D

Not much can beat waking up and the morning and having a nice look at some Fangbanger gold before breakfast porridge!

Missed you when you were drunk. Dammit :p

heheh my friend was teasing me all night

here here!! fuck yeah it is!

thankyou beautiful

Not much can beat waking up and the morning and having a nice look at some Fangbanger gold before breakfast porridge!

what you on about that sounds like an awful mix. me in porrridge

its your eyes I love the most

you shameless flatterer ;)

heheh my friend was teasing me all night

thankyou beautiful

what you on about that sounds like an awful mix. me in porrridge

you shameless flatterer ;)
I love ALL of you. Hope you are doing well today! I tell you to stay out of trouble, but then what fun would you have. (Don't you dare bat those eyes & try to give me that innocent look, young lady!!!LOL)

I love ALL of you. Hope you are doing well today! I tell you to stay out of trouble, but then what fun would you have. (Don't you dare bat those eyes & try to give me that innocent look, young lady!!!LOL)

would i do that to you princey? hehe I'm a good girl just not for a vast amount of my time... bit hungover today

you are simply stunning i could get lost in your eyes!!!

heheh thanks you should see me today not a pretty sight ;)

would i do that to you princey? hehe I'm a good girl just not for a vast amount of my time... bit hungover today

heheh thanks you should see me today not a pretty sight ;)

MissFangBanger- I personally believe that in your worst looking days; you are one hot little woman. OK???:rose::rose::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back