Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - RV & Open

Jonah smiled down at Crystal's fear.

"Don't create problems where none exist. I understand where you're coming from, but we've only barely begun. Much of your concern stems from not having ever been in a relationship. Life is hard and scary all by yourself. It becomes even moreso when you add another person, so I get it. Don't worry. Just talk to me. You can say anything to me. Anything. If you don't talk, I can't do anything about it."

He reached up and pushed a stray hair off her face. "Let's talk about this more at your place, okay?"
 
She looked into his eyes as he told her not to create problems where none exist. She realized that was exactly what she was doing. She smiled as he said he understood where she was coming from. She nodded her head yes as he told her that they had just begun. It was true she was creating problems before they occurred. She nodded her head as he pointed out she had concerns because she had never had a relationship. She nodded her head when he told her life was hard and scary and adding another person made it even worse. All he asked of her was to talk to him about anything so that he could help her. She pressed her cheek against his hand as he pushed a stray hair from her face. When he told her they could talk more about it at her home she told him. "Yes I would like to talk more about it at my home. You are right I am, I realize, afraid of the unknown."
 
Jonah leaned down and kissed Crystal, then let her go to her car so they could leave the public parking lot and converse or whatever the situation dictated was going to happen, at her place.

He now knew the route by heart, and he pulled up just behind her. He helped Crystal out of her car, then accompanied her inside the house...
 
Crystal raised her face to Jonah as he leaned down and lit him kiss her sweetly on the lips. She watched him walk to his car before stepping into her own. She waved at him after he got into his car and started his engine. She quickly did the same and pulled out of her parking space. As she drove she could see Jonah's car every time she looked into the rear view mirror. She smiled as he followed her home. When she parked her car he was right there to help her out of her car. They walked together through the gate and up the few stairs to the porch. Crystal took out her key and opened the door to her home. She reached in and flicked the switch that lite up her living room. She led the way switching on lights to the kitchen and than turned to Jonah and asked, "Would you like some coffee, tea or some lemon aid." She looked into his eyes waiting for his reply.
 
When they got inside Crystal's house, she started in with the "good hostess" bit, offering to make and serve him a drink of some sort. He stepped into her, placing his hands on her hips and said, "The only thing I want right now, I'm looking at."
 
Crystal was a little taken back when suddenly Jonah stepped into her and placed his hands on her hips. She had a stunned look on her face as he told her, "The only thing I want right now, I'm looking at. It took her a few seconds to understand what he meant and when she did a big smile appeared on her face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and told him, "You are right, all I need is you." She pressed against him and raised her face waiting for him to kiss her.
 
Jonah smiled at Crystal's reciprocal admission. When she pressed herself even tighter into him and raised her face to his, he lowered his lips to hers and kissed her, just as she'd desired.

As they kissed, he got his hands busy with her dress - oh, how he loved that Crystal preferred wearing dresses to pants - pulling the zipper down until it would pull no more. He then began to work it off her shoulders and down her body, stepping back just far enough that the fabric slid between them. Soon, the only thing she wore was her sandals and bra. The bra was deftly unhooked and Jonah had it pulled off her body in moments, leaving her nude in his arms, but for her footwear.
 
Crystal was lost in their kiss. She could feel his hands move over her body and as he unzipped her dress she smiled against his mouth. She didn't fight him undressing her in fact she moved as he wanted her so that he could do whatever he wanted to do. When she was pressed naked against his body, her hands moved down to his slacks. She opened the button on his waist and unzipped his pants. She could hear them drop to the floor. She could feel his smile against her lips as she moved to his shirt and began to unbutton it. Soon she was pulling it off his arms and she knew he was helping her. Her hands moved to his underwear and just pushed them down. She knew they too would drop to the floor. Once he was undressed her hands moved to his chest. She could feel the defined muscles as their kiss deepened. Her arms wrapped around his naked body as hers continued to explore his hard muscular body.
 
Crystal felt wonderful, nude in his arms. They kissed for several minutes longer, when Jonah felt her hands leave his back and start to work on his pants. He kicked his shoes off as Crystal worked to get his trousers opened and off.

It didn't take long before his shirt followed the pants, then his underwear. Soon, he was as nude as she was (well, his socks still remained but he wasn't going to stop what they were doing to remove them just yet), his cock hard as it fell against her smooth skin.

For several more minutes, they continued to kiss, skin against skin. Crystal's hands then slid between them and started to caress his body. It felt good to have her into the situation enough to take even this much of a lead. He let her feel his body for a while, then he pulled his mouth away from hers and gave her a smile.

He wasn't sure what Crystal planned, if anything, but he beat her to it. lifting one of her perfect breasts and placing his lips over the nipple...
 
Crystal liked the feel of Jonah's hard body pressed against her own. She was enjoying the feel of his body as her hands moved over it. There kiss was deep and she knew she never wanted it to end. She made a little sound of protest as he pulled away from her. Immediately a sound of protest left her lips. When she opened her eyes to say something she saw his smile and returned it with one of her own. She completely forgot what she wanted to say. She shivered as his hand lift one of her beasts. She gasped as his lips opened and he took her nipple into his mouth. She was amazed at the sensations that went through her as she waited to see what he would do next.
 
Jonah smiled at Crystal's reaction to having her nipples sucked. She seemed to very greatly enjoy the sensual. He wondered how she would like it when things got intense.

For the moment, though, he was quite satisfied making love to her amazing breasts. He'd fucked them already, and she'd enjoyed that immensely, almost as much as he had.

As he licked and nibbled on one breast, he fondled the other while his remaining hand merely rested on the curve of her hip. He desired to be in contact with her in some manner as much as possible.

He let the hand on Crystal's hip slide across her stomach, into the fuzz above her pussy. It then slowly slipped lower, his fingers spreading to let her clit pass as he delved lower yet. Once he reached the hot hole, he pressed those two fingers together and let them pass into her wetness...
 
Crystal closed her eyes and just let the sensations of pleasure sweep over her as Jonah continued to suck and nibble on her breast. As his hand fondled her other breast intensifying her pleasure. She could feel the warmth of his other hand on her hip making sure that she was stable. Her soft moans of pleasure were getting a bit louder as she lost herself deeper in the pleasure he was giving her.

She felt his hand move across her stomach to rest just above her vagina. Anticipation ran through her as his hand slowly move toward her vagina. She gasped as his fingers grazed her clit before reach the opening of her vagina. As his fingers pressed into her vagina she moaned loudly. Her legs felt weak from pleasure and she knew if he had not been holding her she would have fell to the floor.
 
Jonah smiled around the nipple between his lips as he felt Crystal's reaction to what he was doing to her. He bit down gently, not enough to damage, but certainly sufficient to change the sensation to something more immediate.

Meanwhile, he slowly worked his fingers in and out of her pussy, feeling her coat his hand in her juices. After a minute or so, he repositioned his hand once more, a cunt-slick finger rubbing gently against her asshole. Before she had a chance to react to this idea, he found the opening and pressed the finger inside, while pushing his thumb into the hole his fingers had just been fucking...
 
Crystal was lost to the sensations that Jonah was creating when suddenly he bit down and she gasped. Her eyes opened wide a look of confusion showed on her face. A bit of fear ran through her but was soon forgotten as she felt his mouth return to a gentle ministry on her nipple. His fingers between her legs were exciting her to the point of lost control as her body let lose of it fluids. She moaned and pressed herself harder to his hand. She was enjoying all the different sensation when suddenly she felt something strange and tensed for a moment before she felt something bigger into her vagina. She had a vague sensation of being over filled but did not react to it as her mind and body concentrated on what was going on in her vagina. She moaned in pleasure relaxing and enjoying Jonah's ministries.
 
Jonah felt Crystal's asshole clamp down on his finger, but it soon relaxed again. She might as well get used to having all her holes filled. The day would come when he expected to get his cock in her ass, too.

Slowly, he began to slide his fingers in and out of her holes. Occasionally, he'd slip his thumb from her pussy and slip it up so he could rub her clit. He'd only do that a little, though, pushing back inside her once more to continue working her holes, getting her used to having something in her butt...
 
It felt strange to feel his fingers move in and out of her rectum but the sensations in her vagina overpowered anything he did in the area of her rectum. She moaned as she felt her clit being stimulated. Before she knew what was happening her hips were moving to the rythum of his fingers. Soft moans of pleasure left her lips as she gave into the wonderful sensations that he was creating deep inside of her vagina and strangely her rectum too.
 
Jonah smiled at Crystal's reaction to his fingers. He figured she'd be surprised to have her ass penetrated, but it seemed she liked it, at least after that initial shock.

At this point, he figured he could probably have done almost anything to her and she'd have gone with it. However, he felt he still needed to get her more worked up.

Placing another finger next to the first, he slid two into Crystal's gorgeous behind...
 
Crystal could hear her own sounds of pleasure as she pressed herself against Jonah's hand. Her body was moving, wriggling against his hand enjoying the sensations running in both her vagina and her rectum. She was slipping deep into pleasure when suddenly Jonah slipped another finger into her rectum. She gasped and went stiff as she opened her eyes and looked into his. She whispered, "Your fingers are in the wrong place."
 
When Crystal put up her weak protest to his probing fingers, Jonah simply smiled.

"Oh no. They're exactly where they need to be," he insisted quietly. "Just relax and feel," he told her, keeping his fingers and thumb slowly slipping in and out of her beautiful, yielding body...

She wasn't attempting to escape, so while she protested vocally, however small it might be, it was her mind saying it shouldn't be happening, because her body was writhing in abject pleasure at being treated in this fashion...
 
Last edited:
Crystal was confused and surprised when Jonah told her that his fingers were exactly where they belong. She did as he told her to she relaxed as best she could and to her surprise pleasure ran through her. She made soft moans of pleasure as she gave in totally to Jonah's ministries. Her body relaxed totally as she let pleasure run through her. Soft moans slipped from her lips.
 
Jonah enjoyed the conflict raging through Crystal's body. Her head told her she shouldn't like being penetrated "back there," but her body was betraying her. Granted, he was being sure to guarantee her pussy was getting attention, so she could associate the two sensations with one another, but the day would come where her ass would be the only thing that received attention, and he wanted her to enjoy that by itself when the day arrived.

"Don't hold back," Jonah whispered. "If you want to cum, then cum. It's okay."
 
Moans of pleasure slipped out of her lips as her body pressed against Jonah's hand. She found her body pressing against both his hands as he pressed his fingers into both of her openings. She knew she was close to a climax that was going to be amazing as her body was building toward it with each one of Jonah's strokes in her vagina and anus. Her body was going wild with all the sensations racing through her. She could hear her own sounds of pleasure and than suddenly Jonah's whispered encouragement,
"Don't hold back, If you want to cum, then cum. It's okay." Her body jerked wildly as she screamed and came hard. Jonah's fingers encouraged her body to let go of its juices. She was trembling when she came back to reality.
 
Jonah smiled when Crystal let go and began to orgasm. He continued fucking her holes with his fingers. She coated his hand with juices as her body vibrated and low, gasping moans issued from deep within.

Eventually, though, it was over, and she stood shakily before him.

Slowly, he pulled his damp fingers from her holes, stood and kissed her. "That was beautiful," he said. "Please, never hold back your orgasm. There will be times when I'll want you to cum over and over again. Never be embarrassed about cumming for me. As beautiful as you are, you're even moreso when you cum."
 
Crystal could hear her own sounds of release as orgasms came one after the other. She was aware that Jonah was still working his fingers in both of her holes prolonging her pleasure. She had the sensation that she would never stop and wondered if he would force her to have climaxes until she passed out from them. She was shaking wildly when she felt Jonah pull his fingers out of her body.
Eventually, though, it was over, and she stood shakily before him.

She followed his movement when he stood up and moved in for a kiss. She moved into his arms willingly as he kissed her. When he broke the kiss he told her, "That was beautiful, Please, never hold back your orgasm. There will be times when I'll want you to cum over and over again. Never be embarrassed about cumming for me. As beautiful as you are, you're even more so when you cum."

She nodded her head and smiled at him still feeling weak from her climaxes. Finally she spoke, "That was amazing. I never felt such excitement and now I feel a peace that I have never had before."
 
Jonah smiled at Crystal's admission.

"That is the peace of true submission. You just placed yourself in my care and trusted in what I was doing to your body."
 
Back
Top