Adult book stores and adult theatres

Which theater was this at? I live in Lodo and go to a few bookstores and theaters sometimes. Usually I'll go with my gf, but sometimes alone too. She loves to hear stories and fantasies about me being there alone ;-)

I believe it was called Miss Kitties, on Colfax. It's when they had a theater. This was my first experience with receiving friendly fire. Damn, getting worked up thinking about it again.

I believe it was called Miss Kitties, on Colfax. It's when they had a theater. This was my first experience with receiving friendly fire. Damn, getting worked up thinking about it again.

Yeah, that place is closed, right? I've gone to the place on Federal, a little past the 70. It's a store with 3 theaters. I've also gone to a place on Colfax with a theater and gloryholes.

Let me know next time you're gonna check one out! ;-)

Matt

True story

The place on Foothill is the Mustang. Spent many hours cruising those hallways.

True story: The Mustang on Foothill in upland, CA, had booths that faced each other with a common entryway. The back wall of the entry had mirrors angled so that anyone standing in the hallway could see inside each booth. This let the cruisers know if a booth was occupied and the manager or cops know if there was any hanky panky going on. If you were careful, you might be able to play show and tell with your neighbor and guage their interest in sex.

One afternoon I was particularly horny and wanted to try something new. I entered a booth and someone soon entered the booth next me. My neighbor carefully exposed himself and I liked what I saw. He was a short, dark Hispanic guy with maybe a 5 inch cock. It was thick with a fat head and a tight, hairless ballsac. His jet black bush was a perfect triangle sitting atop his full erection. He encouraged me to show him my goods which I gladly did. I stood up against the wall opposite the other booth but out of the way of the mirrors. In one swift motion I unfastened my shorts letting them fall to the floor while I pulled my polo shirt over my head and tossed it on the bench next to me. I just looked at him and smiled as I watched his reaction to this 6'1" 175 lb white guy standing in front of him wearing white lace string bikini panties with a satin back and a matching white lace A-cup bra stretched flat across his chest.

I'm thin but toned from working out, light skinned but tan lines from sunbathing in a speedo, and a 6 inch cock tucked downward over my hairless scrotum and a small tuft of pubic hair barely visible through the lace of my panties. Before I could continue my little strip show, my neighbor stepped into my booth and started feeling me up. He shoved his hand into my underwear. I immediately pulled back telling him that I was close to cumming. Then he stood directly in front of me and placed his cock between my thighs and grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled my pelvis into his. He stared a rocking motion and I could feel his hard penis head start to lubricate my inner thighs. His hands left my satin covered bottom and went up my back to unclasp my bra. Frustrated when he discovered there was no clasp, he pushed the front of the bra up my chest to get access to my tiny pink nipples. He licked me and pinched my titties and I thought I was going to cum.

True story

The place on Foothill is the Mustang. Spent many hours cruising those hallways.

True story: The Mustang on Foothill in upland, CA, had booths that faced each other with a common entryway. The back wall of the entry had mirrors angled so that anyone standing in the hallway could see inside each booth. This let the cruisers know if a booth was occupied and the manager or cops know if there was any hanky panky going on. If you were careful, you might be able to play show and tell with your neighbor and guage their interest in sex.

One afternoon I was particularly horny and wanted to try something new. I entered a booth and someone soon entered the booth next me. My neighbor carefully exposed himself and I liked what I saw. He was a short, dark Hispanic guy with maybe a 5 inch cock. It was thick with a fat head and a tight, hairless ballsac. His jet black bush was a perfect triangle sitting atop his full erection. He encouraged me to show him my goods which I gladly did. I stood up against the wall opposite the other booth but out of the way of the mirrors. In one swift motion I unfastened my shorts letting them fall to the floor while I pulled my polo shirt over my head and tossed it on the bench next to me. I just looked at him and smiled as I watched his reaction to this 6'1" 175 lb white guy standing in front of him wearing white lace string bikini panties with a satin back and a matching white lace A-cup bra stretched flat across his chest.

I'm thin but toned from working out, light skinned but tan lines from sunbathing in a speedo, and a 6 inch cock tucked downward over my hairless scrotum and a small tuft of pubic hair barely visible through the lace of my panties. Before I could continue my little strip show, my neighbor stepped into my booth and started feeling me up. He shoved his hand into my underwear. I immediately pulled back telling him that I was close to cumming. Then he stood directly in front of me and placed his cock between my thighs and grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled my pelvis into his. He stared a rocking motion and I could feel his hard penis head start to lubricate my inner thighs. His hands left my satin covered bottom and went up my back to unclasp my bra. Frustrated when he discovered there was no clasp, he pushed the front of the bra up my chest to get access to my tiny pink nipples. He licked me and pinched my titties and I thought I was going to cum.

Wow, wish I had been there to see you standing in the next booth in your white bra and panties. Did both of you cum? I know I would have.

He actually came between my legs while he was licking my titties. I felt a warm stream of cum run down my legs and into my shoes. When he was done, he got on his knees and stripped my panties off my hips. He put my left leg up on the bench and put his face between my legs and licked my perenium and tongued my asshole. I've never felt anything like that and was shaking. My cock was drooling precum all over. I was whimpering, almost crying as my orgasm approached. He sensed this and put his entire mouth on my cock and let me cum with my cock deep in his throat and his nose buried in my tiny patch of pubic hair.

You sound very hot!!!

I just walked in on a guy in a stall in the local xmart. Asked if I could watch him while he jerked off. Asked if he had left the door open intentionally and he said yes. I asked if I could touch he cock and he said yes so I did and then took him in my mouth. Then backed up to watch him stroke some more. After he came and wiped I took him in my mouth again and sucked his cock. Delicious. He zipped up and left and left me shaking I was so excited. He was hot and his dick was delicious. I wish I'd had him cum in my mouth but I wasn't ready for that. After he left I turned on some movies and left the door open again, but no luck for me. But man . . .

I just walked in on a guy in a stall in the local xmart. Asked if I could watch him while he jerked off. Asked if he had left the door open intentionally and he said yes. I asked if I could touch he cock and he said yes so I did and then took him in my mouth. Then backed up to watch him stroke some more. After he came and wiped I took him in my mouth again and sucked his cock. Delicious. He zipped up and left and left me shaking I was so excited. He was hot and his dick was delicious. I wish I'd had him cum in my mouth but I wasn't ready for that. After he left I turned on some movies and left the door open again, but no luck for me. But man . . .

Oh god that would be hot. To go farther or to have your turn. damn.

Super HOT

At an ABS I would frequent in my military days. This was like a theater in that it had some large screen TV's playing movies, each TV was in a room with a few chairs and each room had a different theme... ie gay, hetero, lesbian and so on. It also had 3 booths along one wall with gloryholes. One night I had just left one of the gloryhole booths with a full tummy and a couple came in. she was wearing a trench coat (odd for July in the midwest) but OK. They walk to the gay theater room and she takes off the trench coat, naked, and sits in a chair. This lady is a fine MILF, tall thin body with beautiful breasts and small landing strip, she was smoking. Her man grabs a chair and moves it about 5-6 feet away and 90 degrees to her chair so he can see everything. I look at her and she motions for me to come over and grabs at my pant. I get the picture, I take my cock out and she starts to suck me, I grab for her breast, they felt as good as they looked. She is sucking me and I am looking at her man and he is watching her and only her. So I get into it and start moving my hips and get into it and let her know I am about to cum, she grabs my hips so I don't pull away and I unload in her mouth, like a good cock sucker she made sure to get it all. As I am backing up and buckling my pants she stands up and walks over to her man, he puts his head back like a baby bird and she let my cum fall from her mouth to his. and them they started kissing. When the kiss was over she went back to the chair to wait for the next customer.

At an ABS I would frequent in my military days. This was like a theater in that it had some large screen TV's playing movies, each TV was in a room with a few chairs and each room had a different theme... ie gay, hetero, lesbian and so on. It also had 3 booths along one wall with gloryholes. One night I had just left one of the gloryhole booths with a full tummy and a couple came in. she was wearing a trench coat (odd for July in the midwest) but OK. They walk to the gay theater room and she takes off the trench coat, naked, and sits in a chair. This lady is a fine MILF, tall thin body with beautiful breasts and small landing strip, she was smoking. Her man grabs a chair and moves it about 5-6 feet away and 90 degrees to her chair so he can see everything. I look at her and she motions for me to come over and grabs at my pant. I get the picture, I take my cock out and she starts to suck me, I grab for her breast, they felt as good as they looked. She is sucking me and I am looking at her man and he is watching her and only her. So I get into it and start moving my hips and get into it and let her know I am about to cum, she grabs my hips so I don't pull away and I unload in her mouth, like a good cock sucker she made sure to get it all. As I am backing up and buckling my pants she stands up and walks over to her man, he puts his head back like a baby bird and she let my cum fall from her mouth to his. and them they started kissing. When the kiss was over she went back to the chair to wait for the next customer.

What a great story. Thanks for sharing.

Would be nice to have some info on Houston cruising spots.

Squirt would have the most recent info.

Sometimes you leave the door open, there might be a procession of guys come in and out.

Some of those only watch, others want in on the action. Other times, nothing.

Guys are cumsluts.

I went in an ABS in Widener AR the other day. It was a kind of a spur of the moment thing, and the first time I'd been in one in years. I was horny so I went into the video arcade in hopes of finding someone there (I'd never done anything in a video arcade before so was curious). I first had the thrill of finding the gloryhole in the booth (I'd never seen one previously), and then found myself disappointed when I discovered that I was the only one in the back. Sigh.

I went in an ABS in Widener AR the other day. It was a kind of a spur of the moment thing, and the first time I'd been in one in years. I was horny so I went into the video arcade in hopes of finding someone there (I'd never done anything in a video arcade before so was curious). I first had the thrill of finding the gloryhole in the booth (I'd never seen one previously), and then found myself disappointed when I discovered that I was the only one in the back. Sigh.

Ive looked out foe them and have been to a couple. disapointment much. I want to find one bothe give and recieve but havent found one yet. ugh

Back