ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Endor?!

God damn it AB ... *grumbles*

... Yer lucky i have enough Credits to ge ther from Corellia ...

Lauren.Hynde said:
:) Thanks.

Welcome back. Where were you hiding? Did the children tie you in the basement again?

What? No. No. I,.....ummm,......I got busy. Kind of.....Okay, I was just lazy!

Arc da Rat said:
*poof*

*port like Nightcrawler glomps the long lost souls*
GM! *poof* DT! *poof* KHADDY!
*snuggles & rubs her cat girl self against him*
Welcome back!

What the who now? Well, at least someone remembers me.
Ahh,.....hmmm,....yeah,.....

Celestiale said:
Welcome Home! :D

I've been home. I just haven't been here.
My home isn't nearly this bright of this filled with life. Which is good, since my hobby is sleeping.

Well GM, I must confess I didn't notice you were gone. I blame it on the greart deal of time it's been since we were in a thread togeather.
Any how were have you been and how have you been?

I was home, or at work.
Busy being busy. Which is vague, but then again, I don't have a good grasp on what I was doing, either.

Hy that joke was so bad you'd think I'd tell it.

Okay once again I'm turning to the great OOC thread for help with something. I started dateing a freind, and the more I think about it the less likly it is to work. Does any one have an idea on how to end a relationship on fairly good terms? Since I am seeing a girl, I hope the ladies of lit can give me a good perspective.

*globs of slime stop flying & float there*

Ahem ~

Is anyone else having a problem w/ Lit been slow?

cats said:
Okay once again I'm turning to the great OOC thread for help with something. I started dateing a freind, and the more I think about it the less likly it is to work. Does any one have an idea on how to end a relationship on fairly good terms? Since I am seeing a girl, I hope the ladies of lit can give me a good perspective.

complete honesty with a heavy dose of compassion (I'm under the assumption that she doesn't see anything wrong with the relationship as it is) and take all the blame for what ever you perceive is wrong with the relationship, even if there isnt anything concrete, just a feeling of something missing or wrongness. Make it clear that it isnt anything she has done.(unless it is, then kindly tell her)

Keep in mind that there will be a period of 'out' with her as feelings need time to recover (unless she is in the relationship because she thinks it what you wanted) and she will need some space and time but make it clear that when and if she feels ok talking to you again, that you will be there for her as a friend should be. Then pray you heart out to what ever omnipotient being you believe in.

good luck
OG

Arc da Rat said:

Ahem ~

for a couple of days now, yes (not that i had the opportunity to notice before):p

The GrandMage said:
I was home, or at work.
Busy being busy. Which is vague, but then again, I don't have a good grasp on what I was doing, either.

BTW, GM

WELCOME BACK TO THE BOARD!

*cheesy grin*

Arc da Rat said:

Ahem ~

Yeah, its been really messed up lately.

Thank you for the advice OG, I figured it was better get help here then rellie on the how to page. My god that'd be an odd trhead to start.

Any how I'm already praying to him. As is last night I ahd a night mare that one of you knew her and told her that I was thinking about it before I could. That would be very very bad.

I also feel Lit has slowed down. Is it because of a traffic increase? Because it is possible mroe people simply know of lit now.

Arc, nice Hippo.

Has any one read Savage Inequalities by Johnathan Kozol? Actully it's a bit off topic but I'm curious, its a ratehr good book. Although many of the people I know have read it found it ratehr depressing. I supose it's because its all real.

KHADDY!

*the globs of slime fall back in HY*

Missed you ... *glomp smooches him* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

mmmm *catches her and smooches her back, biting her lip* hey you, something happy about being tackled in joy *winks*

ouch!

*Nibbles on his lips & slides her finger in his hair at the neckline*

Everbody hasn't been posting much ... So its been lonely ... :(

*smoochs hims some more*

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back