Let's Get Textual (Closed)

Tommy could tell she enjoyed what he was doing, even though she remained silent. The way she looked up at him was all the invitation he needed. He could feel that he didn’t have a whole lot left, but while the stream was still strong, he moved forward just enough so that his piss splashed right against her crotch!

He had never done this to a woman before, though he had certainly fantasized about it, and those fantasies had been quite frequent of late, all because of Anna. He could see that she was enjoying it, that it turned on something deeply carnal within her.

He wouldn’t have her any other way.
 
Anna had to put conscious effort into biting back her moan at the feeling of his hot piss splashing against her inner thighs and groins. Oh, but it felt so good! Slowly, Anna heaved a deep breath and challenged hesitantly, “what the fuck, Tommy. What are you even doing right now?”

It was a dumb question.

She knew he was asserting his dominance and marking his territory, but her real question remained buried deep in her throat: “why the fuck do I like this so much?” As he continued to monitor her expression very carefully, Anna was certain that her question wasn’t hidden at all. That didn’t mean she wanted to admit it just yet.
 
“I’m giving you exactly what you want,” Tommy replied, his eyes locked with her’s as his stream of piss weakening to a trickle as his bladder emptied.

The slight, subconscious flick of Anna’s tongue across her lips betrayed her. Tommy smirked that dangerous smirk again.

“It’s okay if you want a little taste...”
 
Shocked, Anna’s eyes flickered up to meet his. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing!

Being pissed on was one thing, but to reach out and take the last few drops on her tongue...? That was absurd. Wasn’t it?

She stuttered for a few seconds before she found her voice.

“You’re... you’re not serious?!” She whispered, uncertainty glimmering in her deep green eyes.

Tommy’s slow, confident nod assured her that he was.

They seemed to be locked into a stalemate for a few minutes when in reality it was only seconds, but Anna knew his comment was more than a simple way of permissing her - it was a thinly veiled order.

Anna’s tongue slid across her lips once more in desire before she leaned forward and directed his cock to her lips. She paused before he made contact, but Anna was too far invested now.

Rich, salty urine burst across her tongue as she collected the last few drops clinging to his crown. She couldn’t help but moan. It wasn’t overly strong or unbearable, but Anna realized she’d have to make sure he was adequately hydrated; beer wasn’t cutting it. She wrinkled her nose a bit but found that the taste wasn’t as offputting as she would have imagined. It actually tasted... good.
 
“That’s it,” Tommy encouraged Anna as she took his cock in her mouth, sucking down the last drops of urine. The moan that escaped her throat betrayed her depraved desires, while his rapidly stiffening member in her mouth showed her just how much he appreciated how far she was eager to go.

He ran his hands through his hair. “You are a very dirty little doll,” he growled as she immediately began sucking on him, working her mouth up and down his full length while she sat on the toilet.

“Fuck, your mouth is just perfect... you’re my perfect little cocksucking doll...”
 
After her curiosity had been appeased, Anna worked her mouth on his cock as if she intended on devouring him once more. Her flattened tongue slid down the underside of his cock as she sucked more and more into her mouth until her nose was pressed into his pubes and she was peeking up at him. She stayed there for a few moments, just enjoying the heft of him over her tongue and the thickness buried in her throat.

It felt so good to take him all like this, but Anna had the sudden urge to choke on him - she wanted him to hold her down as he fucked her mouth until she was desperate for air. She wanted to give that to him; her trust, just as easily as her body. Tommy was expert at manipulating her in many pleasurable ways as she was just finding out, and his natural confidence and control stirred something passionate deep inside of her.

His dominance made her thighs slip and slide together as her wetness coated them in sticky honey. She couldn't deny it any longer - Anna was completely Tommy's and there was no going back. This man owned her.
 
The way she looked up at him was a clear invitation, a desperate plea, even, for him to have his way with her. He could tell she needed it, and his cock throbbed in her mouth and down her throat as the realization settled in his mind.

His hands ran through her hair, only to tighten at the back of her head. He pulled her off the toilet seat and onto her knees before him, and started working her pretty face up and down his full length, punctuating the end of each thrust by holding her down on his full length, her nose pressed to his skin, his balls on her chin, his cock spasming down her throat, until she gagged and then he would pull back out.

After a few of those facefucks, he pulled her off his cock completely; drool dangled from her chin. “You like the way my piss tastes, fuckdoll?” he growled at her.
 
She wanted to lie and hide her shame but Tommy could see right through her and she'd likely get punished. No - better to be honest. She loved his piss and wanted to explore that more.

"Yes, Tommy. I feel so fucking dirty admitting it but this nasty whore loves the way your piss tastes," she answered, green eyes sparkling up at him sincerely. When he'd adequately understood the depth of her desire to please him, Anna dropped her eyes submissively back down to stare at his cock. She thought of what it would be like if he ever allowed her more than a few drops and she unconsciously licked her lips. Oh, but she wanted that so badly.

He might shun her for her disgusting desire but so far Tommy seemed into it - he was even encouraging her to take it. She wondered just how far they could push each other into the world of kink. Anna couldn't wait to find out.
 
Her words only turned him on so much more. He rubbed his hard cock against her face, spreading her saliva across her cheeks and nose and forehead.

“Lick it up and down, suck my fucking balls, you nasty little whore,” he demanded, and she immediately did as she was told. He groaned in pleasure, before guiding the head of his cock back between her lips and taking her mouth and throat completely once again.

“You’re my dirty little cumdoll, you piss drinking bitch, and I’m never gonna let you forget it!”

He held her down on his cock completely now, his hips thrusting into her face, completely lost in the moment as his long thick dick choked her. Her throat was filled beyond capacity, and in short order she was gagging and spitting on him, but he held her down even harder...
 
She was in heaven despite her gagging and drooling on his cock as she attempted to breathe; this was precisely what she wanted. Tommy knew just how long he could hold her there before it became too much because he was an expert already at reading her body language. Her fingers grasped the firm muscle of his thigh but she did not attempt to dig her nails in as a warning, merely using his body for stability as he choked her.

When he allowed her to breathe, sliding his cock from her throat in one smooth movement, Anna sucked in a deep breath. He wasted no time parting her lips and windpipe around him once more in one violent lunge.

Anna moaned weakly. Her cunt throbbed desperately.

This was a man who had earned her submission.
 
His arousal was almost overwhelming to him. Tommy groaned in pleasure as she let him use her mouth and throat with abandon, and he knew he was close to cumming again.

He used her mouth to jack off his cock, working her head at a rapid pace. The mushroom head hit the back of her throat repeatedly but he didn’t throat-fuck her, opting instead to focus her sucking mouth on the head.

10970723.gif


It didn’t take long for him to reach the tipping point, and when he did, he pulled her off him completely, holding her face inches away from his throbbing dick, so he could spray her down properly.

And spray her he did! His cum burst forth in thick gobs and ropes, painting her face, her cheeks, her chin and nose and eyes, rolling down onto her luscious tits and some of it dripping down to the floor.

He let go of her head, letting her exhausted and abused body tumble to the floor in a heap.

He didn’t even give her a chance to clean herself up before he told her: “lick my cum off the floor, fuckdoll.”
 
The cold porcelain of the toilet digging into her shoulder blades was refreshing as she crumpled back against it. Her face was absolutely covered in thick jism and as much as Anna wanted to clean it off, Tommy had given her a clear command. She was hesitant, but Anna wanted to please him. It was only a couple drops, after all.

When she leaned forward on her knees to do so, Tommy's foot pressed down onto her shoulder and forced her face down against the cold tile. This smeared the cum on her face all over the floor and she whined helplessly. Great. Now there was even more of a mess to clean up. With her tongue.

Tentatively, Anna darted her tongue out to collect one big dollop. The cum was slimy and as Anna tried to suck it into her mouth, part of the thick glob dripped from her lips and splattered against her cheek and back onto the floor. Tommy used that foot on her shoulder to completely fold her body flat onto the floor on her stomach, every inch of her cum covered body leaving a stain on the floor for Anna to clean up. When he was happy with the mess he'd made for her, he finally stepped back and crossed his arms over his chest while he watched his girl clean his cum from the floor until it was sparkling with her saliva.
 
Tommy stroked his cock out as he watched her lick his cum off the floor, quite satisfied with her impressive obedience. Already his mind swirled with more ways to abuse and degrade her; it seemed she got off on it. Indeed, he knew instinctually that she did. No girl would submit to the things he had done to her unless they were inescapably aroused by being subjected to such treatment.

“That’s a good little cumdoll,” he snickered, finally, once he was satisfied with the job she had done licking up his cum. His cock was already stiffening again as he watched her look up at him, her submissive spirit buoyed by his praise. He reached down and grabbed her once again by her hair, and pulled her up onto her hands and knees.

“Come on,” he growled, and proceeded to lead her out of the bathroom, forcing her to crawl along behind him on the floor. He guided her to his bedroom.

“On the bed. Assume the position. Head down, ass up.”
 
His large hand in her hair hurt as it yanked her to her knees but the throb of pain was wonderful. Anna crawled behind him, watching his muscular back and rear flex with every step. The ink on his skin moved and danced with every movement he made. He really was a beautiful specimen of a man. Anna couldn't believe he was hers.

Things like this didn't happen to her; she was overweight and not the prettiest girl around. Tommy was quite fit from all the manual labour he did, and the tattoos marked him as strong, powerful mountain of a man. Anna's usual luck was to attract mousy men like Adam who couldn't give her everything she had never known she'd needed (or wanted).

Anna felt ashamed of herself in the face of Tommy, but he seemed to like it. Best to do everything she could to keep him invested while she had the chance.

When Anna was at the foot of the bed, she climbed up obediently onto her hands and knees. Easing herself down, Anna rested her face against the mattress and offered him a stunning view of her moist cunt and tiny little rosebud.
 
Tommy smirked to himself as she obediently assumed the position on his bed, ready for him to have his way with her in whatever way he saw fit. He continued stroking his cock back to hardness as he let his gaze appreciate her thick, curvy, sexy form. He loved every inch of her body, and couldn’t imagine a more perfect specimen of femininity. Part of him wondered how she would fill out even more if she were pregnant with his child...

He put the thought out of his mind for the time being, as much as it made his cock throb. She was on birth control, after all. For the time being.

He pondered getting some toys out for her again, but then had a better idea. He came up behind her and smacked her ass hard, eliciting a moan and a whine, and a moment later his fingers were invading her dripping pussy. He eagerly spread her wetness around, even back to her puckered asshole, before plunging deeply into her again.

“You’re gonna cum on my hand, and all over my sheets, fuckdoll,” he growled at her.
 
Anna moaned, the sound loud in silence of the room which was broken only by the wet squelching of his fingers as he forecefully fucked her pussy with them. She wiggled her hips back against him but received another warning spank: don’t you fucking move. Anna closed her eyes and mumbled, “yes, sir,” absentmindedly.

Tommy had stopped all movement suddenly, and Anna wasn’t sure what his problem was until her brain caught back up to the word she’d uttered so casually, so naturally. It was easy as breathing, but that didn’t mean she was any less embarrassed - they’d never discussed it, but it almost felt disrespectful to use such a term without his permission. Her eyes shot open and her body jerked, trying to sit up.

His firm hand on the span of her back held her in place.

Anna looked up at him nervously, body trembling.
 
Last edited:
”Yes sir”

The words rang in his ears, and he needed a moment to fully appreciate their dynamic. Tommy wasn’t exactly well-versed in the world of BDSM, but he knew what he liked and he wasn’t afraid to go after it.

And he knew he liked that, very much so.

His fingers started digging within her pussy, subtly at first. “That’s right,” he growled as he held her in place. Sir. It had such a nice ring to it.

His fingers, three of them, probed her pussy more aggressively. Crawling, stretching, curling within her, it didn’t take him long to find the spot inside that made her legs quiver. And once he found it, he was relentless.

“Cum for me you nasty little piss whore...”
 
If anything, her words seemed to excite him. Anna was a boneless, trembling mess on the bed before long, snapped taut like a string about to break from the tension building inside. His humiliating words only seemed to make her feel wetter than she’d ever been and Anna came with a loud howl.

The gush of fluid bursting from her insides surprised her. His bed was soaked and her thighs were absolutely dripping with a river of juice. For a moment, Anna was in total shock as she realized she’d just squirted all over Tommy’s sheets.

She’d thought that was nothing but a myth. So many times had she tried to make herself cum just that way but she had never been able to manage. Of course Adam wasn’t capable. But she giggled deliriously, joyously, as she reached a new height of sexual pleasure with Tommy.
 
Tommy laughed along with Anna as she deliriously squirted her orgasm onto his sheets in yet another carnal display of his mastery over her body. He enjoyed it immensely, but did not give her any time to recover before he was grabbing her bodily and spinning her around on the bed before him. He grabbed her head and forced her face down into the soaked sheets.

“Look what you did, slut,” he growled with a smirk as he held her down with one hand by the neck. With the other he grabbed his cock and smacked her cheek with it.

It wasn’t long at all before he had rolled her onto her back, her head hanging off the end of the bed. His dick promptly found her ready and willing lips, and he thrust himself down her throat as she lay in a puddle of her own cum...
 
The soaked bedding underneath her didn’t takes long to become cold and a chill set into her bones as she laid in a puddle of her own pleasure. She didn’t focus on that too much because she was too busy appreciating the thick length spearing her windpipe. With her head hanging down over the edge of the bed, Tommy was able to watch her throat bulge every time he thrusted forward.

Anna’s green eyes peered up at him but she laid there quietly for the most part with the exception of a couple loud gags when he struck the back of her throat at an odd angle. Every thrust caused his balls to smack her in the face, and Anna was content to breathe in the musky smell of him every time it happened. This really was a dream come true; Anna loved dick in any variety, but to be able to lay flat on the bed and just be fed cock like this?

Phenomenal.
 
Tommy grunted as he roughly filled Anna’s mouth and throat over and over, face-fucking her into the bed. Anna really was his every dirty fantasy come to life, and he was fully intent on enjoying her fully.

He spied his ipad laying on his desk, just within reach. He smirked, immediately realizing that he absolutely had to document as much of this as he could for future enjoyment. He grabbed the tablet and activated the camera, pointing it down at Anna, her throat engorged with his long thick dick.

He started snapping away, even taking some video, as he used her body for his enjoyment. His cock was rock hard and he felt like he could go all night. Indeed, he had every intention of doing exactly that.

“Fuck yeah, look at you, my little pornstar...” he growled at her, choking her once again on his dick, the digital clicking sound of the camera filling the room repeatedly...
 
She loved it when he called her his - it sent something primal rocketing through her body and her nerves ignited in a shock of excitement. Her cunt spasmed in answer even as she moaned loudly, eyes shuttering as she let him take full control over her. Tommy’s pure enjoyment of Annaleigh was so obvious in the way he dove into taking every inch of her repeatedly until there was no doubt that she belonged to anyone but him.

Still, she wouldn’t call herself a porn star by any means - she’d just had some practice with oral, is all.

Tommy didn’t seem to have any complaints, but Anna was a tiny bit nervous at the first click of the camera shutter. She tensed enough for her throat to constrict tightly around his shaft and she gagged hard, but she breathed deeply and focused on the way he carded his hands across her skin and through her hair in reassurance between photos.
 
The pictures were incredibly hot, and incredibly dirty. “Fuck, doll, you look so good with my cock in your mouth...” Tommy groaned, snapping more images onto his ipad.

Over the course of the next hour, he manipulated and toyed with her sexy body, using his toys on her again, displaying her in a variety of poses on his bed. He kept her at the height of arousal, edging so close to orgasm before pulling back, ever mindful to make her feel sexy and loved with his words even as he coerced her into ever more lewd positions and acts for him to digitally document.

He took his sweet time, letting her suck his cock to stiffness a few times. He was well aware that his recently emptied balls would require time and attention to really fully reload with more cum to pump inside her after the two loads he had already given her...
 
Anna was squirming with the need to be fucked by the time Tommy had worked her over and over until all she knew was that she was desperate for him. The anxiety at having her picture taken had disappeared entirely, and Anna even got into it, obediently slipping into sexy poses as he directed her and even a few her own mind had conjured up. By the end of it, Anna was feeling so utterly wanted an desired, loved and cherished, but also wet and horny.

She needed it now.

Without his permission, Anna rolled onto her knees and presented her backside for him. She reached back and spread her cheeks. She smirked up at him. "Is this a good picture for you, baby? Do you think you have the perfect... angle?" Anna winked.
 
Tommy’s cock was already halfway hard, but as she presented herself to him and uttered those naughty words, his tool throbbed and promptly stood at attention.

He gave her ass a firm swat. “Just beautiful... almost fucking perfect...” he said with a smirk, before grabbing the buttplug he had used on her earlier in the day. He took a picture of her proffered derriere, the red handprint clearly visible, before he spat into her asshole and slowly pushed the buttplug inside her. He held onto her hip as she squirmed in painful delight until it popped in, and then he took another picture of her butt, the jeweled buttplug glistening brightly.

“Now you’re fucking perfect,” he declared, and positioned himself to take her, rubbing his cockhead along her dripping slit, teasing her wetness as she whined for more. He spanked her again, before lodging the thick head of his cock just between her lips and inside her, and then took another picture...
 
Back
Top