Cougar Blackmail Roleplay!

Subkitty111

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 3, 2015
Posts
130
This is an f/f scene, but male writers for female characters are welcome.

I'm also looking for partners for two non-blackmail scenes listed at the bottom! Looking forward to hearing from you! :heart::kiss::heart:

a.) You've been a vicious rival coworker of my mother's for years (I'm 18-20 in the scene, you're 45-55). She finally gets promoted above you and you land in some relatively humiliating position. You manage to blackmail her (generally for embezzlement)... she stands to go to prison. In exchange, you ask for her daughter. Just as a date for a night or an evening, nothing sexual (maybe a contract is signed to emphasize this). You take me to a club, however, and exchange me for other girls with dommes who break me down over the course of the evening. Either I'm traded to one permanently, or I come back begging for you to protect me, etc...
b.) Same as above, but instead of a club you take me to a wedding, which turns out to be a mass wedding for older women and younger (18+ of course) brides on a boat. We sail out to an island on a two-week 'honeymoon' where the brides are traded freely. During the course of this, my mother and/or friends sail out to the island to save me or are coerced into coming, and are made into ‘brides’ themselves.

(Non Cougar blackmail scenes: )

1.) Witches are after me! I'm 18 years old, in my last year of High school, and witches are after me. Sarah, the head witch, wants to make me her bride. She sends her witch friends to target me, my friends, and my family in the hopes of getting me to offer myself to her.

2.) Fuck your rival's mom- we're enemies in our senior year of high school (18+). I'm the classic nerd, you and your friends are the sexy bad girls that can fuck anyone they want. We get in a huge confrontation that ends with you so angry that you threaten to 'fuck my mom'. The whole school laughs at your weird breakdown, but it turns out you're not kidding at all. After all, no man or woman can resist you, and you're going to pull out all the stops, get my mom into bed, make her obsessed with you, and ruin my life...
 
Bringing this back! I'm also looking for villainesses for superheroine role-play, if you're interested (f/f, f/futa) :kiss:
 
Back
Top