What Do You *Smell* Like Today?

I smell like muffins. :devil:

warm, plump, juicy, tasty, inviting, mouthwatering......muffins.

:catroar:


(Kal says i'm smexy he he)
 
Probably the usual, with a faint tang of this, which I am drinking right now.

Oh, and woodsmoke from the inglenook. Some white oak and some applewood.
 
Today, Irish Spring body wash... but yesterday, I smelled like Issey Miyake... the panty melter..
 
Never smelled it.. but Issey = panty melter. trust me on that one.

You may be downplaying your own attractions. Issey may have nothing to do with it. To me, and to many women I know, it smells like soap - perfectly clean and pleasant, but not sexy.

By contrast, read some of the comments about the original, Tom Ford designed, YSL M7:

1) I received the best compliment ever from a sexy girl after she buried her face in my neck, ‘f**k me now, and again tomorrow, just so I can smell that again.’ nuff said.

2) A woman at work commented the other day “You smell amazing you’re affecting my pheromones.”

3) This is Hardcore Sex in a bottle!!! Its Sweaty, Its Dirty, Its Intoxicating…. Its so damn nasty…..I wouldn’t be surprised to know that this one has pheromones on it.

4) It smells like sex, just in a bottle. That’s all. Yes, there is so much more, but that’s all that you, dear reader, need to understand here. There’s nothing else quite like vintage M7, and it lasts for DAYS.

5) 1. Put a man in a blender. 2. squeeze. 3. add alcohol. M7 formula.

6) i like to wear even though i’m a girl. smells very dark, erotic, strong,wild …… it makes me think: “Take me!”

7) YOWZA! YOWZA! YOWZA! [..] “M7″ is unashamed of its sexy, primal, and animalistic bed-scent persona. Any man entering a room with a bunch of ladies better proceed with caution while donning this fragrance…..They won’t be able to keep their hands to themselves. I know I wouldn’t.
 
Back
Top