Cabal of First-time Writers 1/1/17

FortySixtyFour

Experienced
Joined
Oct 25, 2015
Posts
54
First-time Writers 1/1/17

I stay motivated and have better attention for my work when I have a group of peers keeping me honest, so I'm looking to form a group of first-time writers or even complete newbies who want to start writing. Looking to get to know some people who'll share in the daunting struggle of undertaking that first big erotica project. Anybody interested?
  • Tell us about your progress on your first project.
  • Help read through each other's work.
  • Vent frustrations and let us know when you're stuck.
  • Share thoughts, bounce ideas, give constructive criticism.
  • Check in on each other, and in turn be accountable yourself.
  • Help set goals, deadlines, and keep each other from procrastinating.
  • Generally support and encourage each other, you get the idea.
Code:
[B]Name:[/B]

[B]Category:[/B]

[B]Story:[/B]

[B]Progress:[/B]

Name: 4064

Category: Mind Control

Story: Anime Convention Harem, 1/3rd finished

Progress: Currently spitting out blurbs of ideas, bits of dialogue, and occasional scenes. They don't fit together well yet, they're written all out of order, and some of them may never make it into the final cut. Right now I'm paranoid that I've unknowingly been reusing descriptive phrasings from past chapters as I write... that's one of my pet peeves.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top