"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren Hynde said:
Learn Portuguese, show up at our forum, and we'll discuss it. ;)

oh rats, that sounds like a lot of work :cool: I really need to learn spanish, so I can speak to my neighbors!! There is a class at the kids school, but it is filled up (no excuses!)

MyNecroticSnail said:
I second this :rolleyes:
Who guard oe’r my poetic snow

You got that right, you have more of a reason to use oe'r here than in the other one. I'm a little confused as to what the Caps are all about. If I could im pose on either the reviewer or Gaia to give me a breakdown. I must admit I'm a little stressed o'er this. :D

And o'er and o'er we go with this. As for the Caps, this reviewer is as mystified as you as to the meaning. But then I didn't spend all that much time trying to divine possible subliminal messages.

LeBroz said:

And o'er and o'er we go with this. As for the Caps, this reviewer is as mystified as you as to the meaning. But then I didn't spend all that much time trying to divine possible subliminal messages.

Stressed?
-dunno

Lauren Hynde said:
Learn Portuguese, show up at our forum, and we'll discuss it. ;)

I'd try, but I'd need an editor. Ahem. :D

Eu tenho que ir agora. Eu procurá-lo-ei mais tarde

:heart:

Angeline said:
I'd try, but I'd need an editor. Ahem. :D

Eu tenho que ir agora. Eu procurá-lo-ei mais tarde

You have a wind up (cat or sweater). When you bought it you were not so smart?

Thanks so much

for the feedback on Landslide.
lobomao , you were straight on...you are very intuitive...
unapologetic ,, you make writing poetry a pleasing venture...thanks so much...
Art..you are paramount in my eyes.... ;)
Landslide was an older work reworked with the idea of quicksand skin that brought it together...thanks to VD...also for the challenge...hugZenharmony...blue

Thank you blue,
for the kind review
echoes_s, oregon gal
and champers

all the others too
who read and knew
what I meant
I really feel pampered

the spelling blew
on a word or two
I was tipsy
so did not let it hamper

:rose: to you all

twelveoone said:
WickedEve wrote a line I couldn't get rid of.
Which line? Were you drinking? Or was that snail that said something about drinking? I get you two confused. :rolleyes:

WickedEve said:
Which line? Were you drinking? Or was that snail that said something about drinking? I get you two confused. :rolleyes:

I know Eve, I guess I figured out what that email I got from you in April was all about. And I thought you were concerned. Should have known better.

The line was pine and pussy, pinesol never smelled the same after.

You're not jealous I got listed before you, maria probably did it alphabetical, even if she spelled it t still comes ahead of w.

twelveoone said:
I know Eve, I guess I figured out what that email I got from you in April was all about. And I thought you were concerned. Should have known better.

The line was pine and pussy, pinesol never smelled the same after.

You're not jealous I got listed before you, maria probably did it alphabetical, even if she spelled it t still comes ahead of w.
Sigh... now I have to go through all my yahoo emails from April so I'll know what you're talking about. :D
Oh, that line. Yuck.
I'm not jealous of anything on a list. I hate lists! The Devil makes lists on toilet paper in Hell. Just say no to lists.

TheRainMan said:
nice shirt. :)
It's a playboy bunny shirt that I'm wearing with sweats. I was a middle-aged playboy bunny for Halloween. I called the costume "20 years after Hugh stops calling..."

WickedEve said:
It's a playboy bunny shirt that I'm wearing with sweats. I was a middle-aged playboy bunny for Halloween. I called the costume "20 years after Hugh stops calling..."
The picture is reversed, is it not? The ears seem to point backwards.

Not that I would know, of course. :rolleyes:

twelveoone said:

periwinkle pink?
That's the email I found from April.

Howdy folks ... ;)

I've been offline a couple days. Sorry I am just getting to reading feedback on my new poems. Just wanted to send out a hellva big Thank You to the new reviews and everyone who actually read and commented.
OK, even if ya did't comment, Thank you too for taking the time to give me a read ... :eek:

I tried something a bit different with My Dearest and got some funny feedback, for those peeps, Thanks :D

Have a great one

and go give the new poems list a read, lotza new people coming out of the works ...

:rose: :rose:

You're very welcome dear man. It has always been a pleasure to read your poems--and I'm goin back to reread just for the palindromes!

:rose:

And my apologies for editing your post when I meant to quote it. Apparently I've forgotten how to moderate. A few months away and my mind is a sieve. :rolleyes:

hey, Vampire Dust,

thanks for mentioning my poem about the sky not falling. sorry to all those who read it and realized what a crappy job I did editing. Thanks for reading!!

NJ

Thank you Rhyme Fairy for mentioning my poem in the reviews, and also for the helpful critique. I can use all of the help I can get. I have more ideas in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back