Looking for a BDSM Story

keithb1002

Virgin
I'm looking for a old BDSM story. It is a parody based on the show Time of Your Life starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. The story is where her character Sarah travles to New York City to try and find where her dad lived. She is raped by the taxi driver. When she finally finds her dad's house, a man is living there. He drugs her and takes her down to his dungeon. Where she is hozed with cold water and put into a punishment chair with her hooked up to a dildo and she gets shocked if she stops fucking herself. I think the story is called either Time of Your Life or Time of Her Life. If anyone knows where I can find this story, please contact me.

Thanks

I'm looking for a old BDSM story. It is a parody based on the show Time of Your Life starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. The story is where her character Sarah travles to New York City to try and find where her dad lived. She is raped by the taxi driver. When she finally finds her dad's house, a man is living there. He drugs her and takes her down to his dungeon. Where she is hozed with cold water and put into a punishment chair with her hooked up to a dildo and she gets shocked if she stops fucking herself. I think the story is called either Time of Your Life or Time of Her Life. If anyone knows where I can find this story, please contact me.

Thanks

If it was on Lit, the "Looking for a story?" sub-forum is where you need to start. (Not BDSM Talk.) And if it wasn't on Lit, it would be SPAM for someone to tell you where on the Net it is.

If it was on Lit, the "Looking for a story?" sub-forum is where you need to start. (Not BDSM Talk.) And if it wasn't on Lit, it would be SPAM for someone to tell you where on the Net it is.

Where is the looking for a story sub forum? I read one (on Lit) that I really want to share but I can't find it again.

I found the sub forum but I still can't find the story... sigh.

Last edited:
Back