Isolated BDSM Blurts: Facehugger Fetish

I want a new av, but I don't know what to put there.

Oh, the plight of a modern Litster.

Kids are headed back to school and talking about their Summer Reading Lists. I was the nerd who LOVED summer reading.
I wish there was a way to get personalized reading lists as an adult.

Well, I succeeded in clearing a lot of invasive species from the woods, but the yellow jackets in the nest I stumbled over didn’t seem impressed or appreciative.

Ow.

My crossword game is crazy on point this month!

So, crossword gods, let's keep it going that way, please. :)

Attachments

• 1534082085166.jpg
    1534082085166.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
Wanna know what's not fun?

Getting your heel stuck between cobblestones on a crosswalk in the middle of a rather busy street.

I had to take off my shoe to yank it free, and a guy stopped to help me. The lights changed and a car started to honk, and there I was desperately trying to dislodge my shoe. I really managed to jam it in there.

I'm into humiliation, but I'd prefer it to be intended rather than just happen nonconsensually like that. It was worse than that one time I accidentally went to the grocery store wearing a collar. And now the heel is absolutely ruined, too.

Wanna know what's not fun?

Getting your heel stuck between cobblestones on a crosswalk in the middle of a rather busy street.

I had to take off my shoe to yank it free, and a guy stopped to help me. The lights changed and a car started to honk, and there I was desperately trying to dislodge my shoe. I really managed to jam it in there.

I'm into humiliation, but I'd prefer it to be intended rather than just happen nonconsensually like that. It was worse than that one time I accidentally went to the grocery store wearing a collar. And now the heel is absolutely ruined, too.

What a way to start the day!!

I stepped in gum on a very hot day a few years ago. I didn't notice it right away. I'd walked a few feet and realized I had a thick string of goo following me. It was gross.

Hope the day gets better, seela!!

Can't fucking get my work done efficiently in this condition and I REALLY fucking need to get my work done. FUCK. :mad:

should probably be posting on the fuck thread.

Back