New Story: Endowiar

Two more threads added, though only one of them is worth mentioning:
They do. by Imhotep which continues the story of Tragg the dark priest.

The other is another small character selection thread since I want to allow adding new characters if people so desire -> Even more choices That's why I said only one of them is worth mentioning.
 
Several new threads have been added recently. I'll start with my own:
On the other side of the portal - it's part of Ciara's story, but unlike the previous threads this one is from a troll's point of view
Yes. by Carrot74 - a continuation of Telria's adventures. Very good thread.
And last, but not least, two threads by gunde:
Dostor, the man with two… - the beginning of Dostor's story
Introduction and explanation - looks like Theron is in for an interesting adventure... or maybe just a lot of trouble... :)
 
Constructive feedback has been added to your latest thread (The black harp). :)
 
Gunde said:
Constructive feedback has been added to your latest thread (The black harp). :)
Thank you very much! :)

For those of you who might be curious, here's a link to the thread:
A black harp - it continues Jasmine's story, which I started recently. Enjoy. :)
 
moonblack said:
By the way, have I mentioned I hate spam?

Spam's the only thing worse than Brocolli, in my humble opinion.
BTW, the anonymous 5-rating with feedback which has been added to your "3 sisters" thread was a result of me hitting enter too fast. A damn exciting start, that one...
 
Gunde said:
BTW, the anonymous 5-rating with feedback which has been added to your "3 sisters" thread was a result of me hitting enter too fast. A damn exciting start, that one...
Ah, so that one is from you. I was wondering who it was from. Thanks for letting me know. :)
 
Back
Top