My Research (with)The Librarian ( Closed for Ms.Tiff)

Shadowlace

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Posts
1,498
Allison was a bit jumpy today. Of all days she had decided to see how far this little flirtation would go. Granted for the recently christened 18 year old the strawberry blonde had come to research the topic of her Collegiate application essay entitled " The sexual empowerment of women in history and the lesbian/matriarchal practices in such cultures." Granted it was something she was passionate about both history and her budding sexual freedom she had just learned some three years before. aside form that she tended to have more low key extracurricular activities.

In the horrible skirt and polo forced upon her by the school board the busty teen made her way from the threshold of the least favorite spot in the whole school to the desk that housed the woman she had flirted and thought of for about for four years. Granted until she fully understood that she cared less for the boys she had been with and more about the potential girls about her did she realize her fantasy's with this woman where deeply rooted to her own hidden feelings. Her feelings that made her realize she truly lusted for women after all.

Stopping at the old desk in the semi dark library she hit the service assistance bell and waited. as she did the lithe teen with plump breasts tried to adjust her skirt while her feet unconsciously pidgin toed together. it was her nerves, even her backpack could tell she was more on edge today. here she would ask her to help find these books in the Human sexuality and psychology section of the library. It was bad enough that her blue orbs looked downcast almost in reply to her body seeking to shy and fold into some sort of nervous puddle on the floor. This was all due to the woman who ruled here...The Librarian!
 
Bored. There was no other word for it. Rose was bored out of her fucking mind. It was barely past noon and already she had shelved, cataloged, hell she'd even dusted pretty much everything in the library.

There'd been the occasional student popping in for a class assignment - there'd been even more couples trying to find a discreet make-out spot - but for the most part Rose had been alone for the morning.

Setting the bell out on the desk she took some time to sneak into the stacks herself, the latest erotic romance under her arm. Sitting back in one of her favorite little spots - a corner so secluded that not even the horniest of students had discovered it yet - she settled into a chair and, hiking her black pencil skirt slowly up her thighs, opened the book to where she'd left off.

In no time the story was hot and heavy and Rose could feel the wetness pooling between her thighs as the two lesbian lovers licked and fingered each other to orgasm. Her own slim fingers slipped beneath the skirt, teasing the wet crotch of her lacey black thong. If only the students knew what their librarian wore beneath her skirts and cardigans! A finger ventured under the lace, so close to touching that magic button, when the bell echoed through the deserted stacks.

Scrambling to her feet and quickly righting her skirt, Rose made her way back to the service desk, silently cursing whoever had interrupted her play time.

"Hi, how can I help you?" She pasted a smile on her ruby lips.
 
Allisonjumped at the reply her face red as she looked at the woman and then back to the floor. Why did Miss Rose have to be so damn beautiful. She could barely look at her at times. Those eyes those lips, the chest and the sexy way she dressed. The woman exuded sensuality. A desirable creature that many a girl and boy here fantasied about. She knew this first hand as she had spent far too much time fantasizing about the Librarian licking her and fingering her not relenting until she came hard her body so wrought from such an orgasm that she struggled to breath. It was a blissful dream and she subconsciously shifted her hands to her front covering her pussy feeling exposed yet still clothed.

" Yes..Um..Ms.Rose i need help finding some ..um books" She said as she held out a piece of paper with the books she would need. She needed her palm was sweaty and her hand shook as she held it out trying to hide yet also stand tall.

Once she let the paper go she stood her hands going to her back pack gripping the straps as she garnered the courage to speak." Most.. of the...um...books are in the human Psychology section under Human Sexuality...I also..um..need some books on..well..ancient cultures and ..well...lesbian references from then..if they are here" She says her face red as she went from looking into the Librarians eyes before looking at her breast and finally fully averting her eyes.
 
"Interesting subjects." Rose surveyed the blushing young woman, recognizing her as one of the few student who spent time actually studying in the library. She had noticed her before, the cute little redhead who always seemed to be by herself for some unknown reason. As she studied the young woman, taking in the way the ugly uniform hugged her curves, Rose wondered if the she'd ever taken advantage of the stacks. No doubt there were more than enough boys willing to help the girl find her way around back there.

"I think we can find you some material." Stepping behind the reference desk Rose began searching the database, her fingers flying over the keys as she typed. Glancing up through glasses perched on her nose, Rose smiled at the young woman, "What made you choose such a unique topic?" She asked, tucking a strand of coal black hair behind her ear. She jotted a few notes onto the paper the girl had handed her.

"Okay, I'll show you a few books that may help." She stepped out from behind the desk, indicating the young woman should follow. The tight black pencil skirt clung to her hips as she walked, her hips swaying with each step. Maybe it was the fact that she'd been abruptly interrupted during her "reading" or perhaps it was that she hadn't been with anyone since her girlfriend of four years had moved out over five months ago, whatever it was, Rose was all too aware of the student's eyes on her. And of the way it made her stomach twist in that delightfully sensual way.
 
Allison smiled at the notation of interesting subjects by the beautiful and forbidden librarian. Such a stunning mature beauty she wished would just dress her down and ravage her nubile body. In fact she had never really experienced anything overtly sexual save a bit of oral play. Merely thinking about it made her feel a bit to warm and tingly.

When Rose asked about her choice of topic all Allison could do was laugh a bit."Well I am working on my college acceptance essays. You know the ones that you want to really delve in while at there school. SO I picked something I have a passion for which is history. On top of that I have found myself a lesbian." She stopped mid stride as she blinked and looked at the librarian.

Ms. Rose lead her away form the desk and in doing so the school girl continued to follow." Any help on the topic would be great. I mean the only major experience in human sexuality was a couple of boys in junior high and well porn. I thought that maybe you could help me find the materials I needed to better round out the whole thing. I mean you are one of the smartest, strong and most alluring women..I mean accommodating women I know" She said her face somehow finding an even deeper shade of crimson noting her Freudian slip.

With the flip she feared that Rose wouldn't help her out. At the worst she would find Allison some sort of deviant for finding her attractive. Seriously what woman like that with men or women fawning over her would ever consider a lowly inexperienced nubile wretch like her anywhere close to her naked body. God Allison wanted to die right there and then.
 
"Any help on the topic would be great. I mean the only major experience in human sexuality was a couple of boys in junior high and well porn. I thought that maybe you could help me find the materials I needed to better round out the whole thing. I mean you are one of the smartest, strong and most alluring women..I mean accommodating women I know"

Rose couldn't help the small smile that tugged at her full lips as she listened to Allison ramble. Perhaps she hadn't interrupted Rose's fun after all. A wicked thought began to form as the blushing beauty stammered behind her.

"I find hands on learning to be much better." Rose smirked, taking a slight detour in the stacks. "But that's just me." Shooting a coy smile over her shoulder at the young woman, Rose couldn't resist the urge to wink at her. Hopefully the young woman was too distracted to realize that Rose had led her to the wonderfully secluded alcove the librarian had been enjoying only moments earlier.
 
Allison was focused on the swaying hips of the beautiful Rose. Her thoughts where lude and lacivious. Yearning to find what truly was behind that pencil skirt. God if only she would met the lucsious librarian when she found the truth about herself. How she yearned not for the touch of a man but for the touch of another woman.

Her thoughts where halted when she heard about hands on experience. Allison answered a bit timidly. " I only have a little bit of experience from my freshman year and my partner only wanted ke to go down on her. She woulded do anything to me. We lasted a year. Since then I have just well stayed away from women my same age. They tend to be petty. I want a woman to truly educate me and if not well...at least I have books" the whisper started in a barely audible tone until it ended at an almost too loud for the library voice.
 
"That's the problem with your generation. Everybody wants to take, but nobody wants to give." Rose turned around, facing the young woman, her eyes lingering on the swell of her pert breasts beneath that godawful school uniform. Licking her lips slowly, Rose moved towards the girl, one hand coming to rest on the gentle swell of her young hips.

"See, now me, I like to give. And give. And give." Her hand slipped lower, caressing Allison's leg. Her fingers slipped beneath the hem of the school skirt, brushing against soft young thighs. She moved closer, until her body pressed against Allison's, her words a soft breath against the teen's neck. "No woman should ever have to forsake her own pleasure. We are loving creatures, this is what we're meant to do."

Skilled fingers brushed against Allison's panties. Feeling the wetness already pooling there, Rose grinned.

"Tell me, Allison, when did you last let loose and have an earth shattering orgasm?"
 
At the touch Allison jumped but almost melted after. Her body yearned for it. As Rose purred about giving Allison stifled a moan making a bit of a cry. What was worse was as soon as the beautiful woman touched her panties her knees wobbled and she fell back catching herself on one of the shelves.

She breathed in deeply as she tried to focus. In a clear moment she spoke."Last night, with my toy thinking of..um...my crush" She said as she looked away. She didn't want her to know that that crush was her. She had lusted after her since her freshman year after the brunette had brushed accidentally across her back and commented on her choice of book. It deepened even more when the rumor got out that the librarian was a lesbian. In fact the toy she used was dubbed 'Rose'.

She thought it a mere fantasy to even be in a situation like this but now she leaned against the shelf as she looked at the woman. A woman with hungry in her eyes. She too wanted to be ravished and help ravish her, but she wasn't sure how.
 
"Tell me about this crush."

Eyes locked on Allison's, Rose slipped her fingers beneath the damp panties. Fingertips teased the magic little button at the apex of the young woman's thighs, brushing ever so gently.

"Is she beautiful?"

She pinched Allison's clit, rolling it between her fingers.

"She must be if you are interested in her. Does she go to school here?"

The tip of her fingernail gently scratched against the little button.

"Does she know you fantasize about her?"

Pressing her thumb against Allison's clit, Rose teased the wet entrance of the teen's pussy, slipping a finger easily inside.
 
Allison panicked a bit at the question. In her panic she remained quite which was rewarded with the very crush she had been trying to hide stimulating her in a way she had only really done to herself. Thus the woman was rewarded with a very prompt squeak followed by a heady moan, similar to that of a woman twice her age. It was strange but why should it matter too much as the red head and the brunette seemed intent on some sort of sexual liason?

" She is older than me" She spat out her voice shaky and a bit too loud.

"Yes" She exclaimed right at the same time her swollen clit was pinched. It was this action that made Allison weak. Her nubile body unused to such ravishing skill that she would need more support. To find it her hands shot out seeking a firm hand hold to grip and hold on too. This happened to be the firm plump heart shaped cheeks of the Librarians behind.

Allison squeezed almost in an instinctual way as she moaned again her voice a tattering with a lust drunken slur as she finished the question" NO she works here" came form those lips as she finally let out a cry of passion feeling the finger scratch her. From that scratch came more of her juices. Enough to have a bit begin to moisten her thighs about the hem of her panties.

On the coup de grace the red head spat out "She DOesn'T" with a weird inflection. All do to the finger probe of the woman she had begun to play pastry chef on her ass. Thus as a finger parted the flood gates and let a bit more juice out before she plugged the hole, her hands kneaded the firm checks like dough. All in all it was a good start. So much that at the end of it Allison in a rare act of brazen courage leaned in and kissed Rose square on her lips.
 
The kiss didn't surprise Rose, in fact she had almost been expecting it. On more than one occasion she had caught the young woman staring at her - it didn't take a genius to figure out what she had in mind. Still, the thought that such a vibrant young woman fantasized about her made Rose wet.

Returning the kiss, her tongue sweeping across Allison's lower lip, Rose slid her finger further into the girl, wiggling the digit as it easily slipped all the way inside.

Pressed up against the stacks, Allison's hands kneading her round ass, and a tight pussy wrapped around her finger, Rose was in absolute heaven. Her thumb made teasing circles around the swollen clit as she eased a second finger inside the tight tunnel.

Slipping her tongue inside Allison's mouth, Rose kissed her passionately, tongues dancing in time with the fingers inside the girl's sex.

"Fuck," Rose groaned as she felt her own sex begin to drip, soaking through the lace of her panties. "You're so tight, I love it." She forced a third finger inside and began to finger her young lover in earnest. "I'm going to make you cum," she whispered between kisses, "I'm going to make you cum so hard your legs give out."
 
Allison Pulled her mouth away and let out a moan. This moan was loud and resonated in the library. The voice seemed to speak more volumes than she had cared. her body shivering in the rapturous pleasure of the mature woman's tender care. This prompted the strawberry blonde to seemingly hike up Roses' skirt and directly knead the fleshy backside.

"It.." she was trying to speak but her body began to give and she felt her self getting weak in the knees. "was..you" she spat at the end her pussy clamping down before opening wide and letting loose a torrent of juice. It was a powerful spasm that found her self sinking to the floor of the library a puddle seemingly underneath her as she sat breathing looking up at the Brunette.

"You are my fantasy" she managed to get out in a heady voice that seemed out of breath yet breathy at the same time. The blue eyed beauty looked up at Rose as she sat there her face a bit flushed. She wanted more but felt to weak to stand at the moment.
 
"Shhh..." Rose placed a cum slick finger to Allison's lips, silencing the orgasmic cry as she guided the young woman to the floor. "I know." She whispered, "I've known for awhile." A wicked grin pulled at her lips as she settled the limp young woman on her back. "In fact, the thought of you wanting me has made me so wet. There's been more than one occasion where I've brought myself to orgasm thinking of you naked in my bed, withering in ecstasy."

Sliding down the nubile body, Rose flipped the short skirt of the school uniform up over Allison's waist, revealing those cum-soaked panties. Her fingers hooked into the waistband, tugging the panties down inch by tantalizing inch.

"I've imagined what you taste like," she whispered, lust making her voice husky. "Wondered how you would feel wrapped around my tongue." Eyes locked on Allison's, Rose placed a soft kiss on her mound, just shy of the clit that begged to be suckled.

"I've thought of bending you over my desk, ripping your panties off you, and fucking your cunt with my tongue until you cover my face with your cum." Skilled fingers spread Allison's wet lips and, eyes still fixed on the young woman, Rose nipped at her clit.

"Tell me, Allison, what have you imagined as you've fingered your cunt at night? Tell me what you've thought of me doing to you. How have you wanted me to use your body?" Rose's tongue flicked, teasingly, across the sensitive nub. "Tell me and maybe we can make your dreams come true."
 
Something inside the young woman compelled her to quite. the finger slick with her own fluid called to her and with a little effort her tongue lashed out to clean the Librarians' digit. This followed the mature woman running her hands down to flip up her skirt. Such a lewd act illicited a gasp and her hands and legs trying to fight such exposure.

"This..I'm..embarrassed"she said as Rose pulled down Allison's panties. The thin cloth fought to cling to the damp folds this lewd librarian had sought to free. Still the pastel blue cotton ended up eventually peeling itself from her pussy revealing the cute little square of red hair hovering over the glistening pussy. Her face however was beat read her emotions playing out on her face as well as her mind. As they did she bit down on her lower lip stifling the various sounds Allison's body wished to escape.

Her juices flowed as the skillful woman made her squirm. The folds began to move seeking something to enter her. Allison was in some strange state of sexual bliss. Her dreams often with Rose were coming true. Her body craved her fingers, her tongue, she wanted them inside her. Allison even wanted that very scenario , her body at the woman's mercy, bent over the table with a tongue deep within her.

At the question posed Allison let her mouth open letting out a loud moan that echoed. She than shut her mouth stifling another with a cute whimper. She breathed as she opened her eyes."I rode your...your face, my hips..HIPS..going wild as you worked...and worked..until..UNTIL..I came" she said finishing her sentence with another stifled moan. her hips trying to move as the experienced woman teased and taunted her.
 
Feeling the young woman undulating beneath her and hearing those soft moans made Rose desperate to see what this minx would do in the throws of passion.

"Such a simple fantasy," Rose chuckled, nibbling softly on Allison's clit, "we really must work on building your imagination." She began to suckle on the swollen nub as her fingers teased the wet entrance of the young pussy. Velvet walls clenched around her two fingers as they made their way inside Allison's sex.

With her teeth teasing that delicious clit, scraping ever so gently over its surface, Rose hooked her fingers inside Allison, moving her digits in a come hither motion that stroked the walls of the young sex. The soft mewls of pleasure were indication enough that Rose was having her desired affect. As she felt those walls clenching around her fingers, milking them as the passion grew within her young lover, Rose quickly withdrew. Not yet ready to have their fun ended.

From between Allison's spread thighs, Rose looked up at her lover's face.

"I'm going to taste you now." She whispered, her words brushing against Allison's clit. "I'm going to fuck you with my tongue and I don't want you to come until I say you can. Do you understand?"
 
Back
Top