Pee Question for the Ladies

cartepostale

Really Really Experienced
I'm mulling over an idea for a story and have several scenarios in mind. What I'd like to know is, would any one of them make you more likely to be amenable to a stranger watching you pee in public?

1. A hot summer evening. You go behind a tree or into an alleyway between pubs/bars as the the queue at the last place was too long. You've already had a few drinks and it's not yet dark. Your friends have walked on ahead.

2. You're on a beach and go into the dunes to pee. You're aware that people sometimes go into the dunes at this particular beach to have sex.

3. You're on a long walk in the countryside and go behind a bank of earth or a tree in the woods.

4. Again, you're on the beach and have dug a hole which you're kneeling over.

The stranger would just happen to be walking past, but on seeing you would stop and watch. They wouldn't try to touch, but you'd see his cock stiffen .

I'm mulling over an idea for a story and have several scenarios in mind. What I'd like to know is, would any one of them make you more likely to be amenable to a stranger watching you pee in public?

1. A hot summer evening. You go behind a tree or into an alleyway between pubs/bars as the the queue at the last place was too long. You've already had a few drinks and it's not yet dark. Your friends have walked on ahead.

2. You're on a beach and go into the dunes to pee. You're aware that people sometimes go into the dunes at this particular beach to have sex.

3. You're on a long walk in the countryside and go behind a bank of earth or a tree in the woods.

The stranger would just happen to be walking past, but on seeing you would stop and watch. They wouldn't try to touch, but you'd see his cock stiffen .
All of them would turn me on

I pee in public, on the beach, behind a tree wherever, guys can do it why can't we? I squat when I really have to.

When you got to go you have to go,I've done all apart from no 4,.thats one drawback when your out drinking with friends,the sudden need to go at the worst times

I must say I have never done any of those things nor would I. So no, it wouldn't turn me on.

I pee in public, on the beach, behind a tree wherever, guys can do it why can't we? I squat when I really have to.

I know this is a pretty late response, but here goes.
How about "You are sunning yourself on the beach and you resist going, thinking you can hold it. At one point, you can't hold it anymore. You slide the crotch of your bathing suit over and start going right there. After you finish, you realize someone was watching you sunbathing and filming your crotch.

Just a thought.

Number 2 is a true story for me. It was nearly 55 years ago, "senior week" between final exams and graduation. It was sort of tradition that everybody went to Ocean City MD for that week. Lots of drinking and fooling around. My then girlfriend and I were at a beach party way outside of town (at least in those days.... it's now all built up). We sneaked off to the dunes with a blanket to fool around. As we were, one of the girls walked up about 4-5 feet away, well lit by the moon, she pulled down her shorts and proceeded to squat and pee. My girlfriend wanted to warn her that I was watching but my GF was there half naked and didn't want to call attention to herself. When the other girl was done and pulling up her shorts I just said, "How ya doing Ellen." She screamed. My girlfriend slapped me, called me a pervert. and didn't talk to me for weeks. But it was worth it.

After I signed off, I thought of two other pee experiences that might looked at as a stranger watching but they have to do with it from the guy's position. They could be modified for a story if desired. Both also take place at Ocean City

1) Two years after the girl at the party pissing in the dunes, I was "down the ocean" as we say in these parts, with several of my buddies from college. I had picked up a girl from the Midwest (Cleveland) who was a long way from Maryland but came there with her friends because they had actually never seen the ocean. We were out in the dunes on a blanket not very far from the high tide mark where the waves came in. I had reached third base but she was totally adamant about no home run. I was frustrated and a tad angry but whatever else you can say about me, I'm not a rapist. The best she would consent to was a hand job. When finished, I said I had to pee and walked about 15 feet away to where the waves were dying as they came in and arched a fine stream of pee into the ocean. I made sure to stand sideways so she could watch. I don't know if she did.

2) The following year, again "down the ocean" with some friends, my girlfriend at the time was also there with two of her girlfriends. They were staying at a hotel about a block from the apartment we had. One afternoon, we went to her room. Her friends were out on the beach. She put the bolt lock on the door and we were fucking up a storm when the two other girls started banging on the door. "OPEN UP WE HAVE TO PEE." I wasn't about to stop in the middle of our action and we continued while they banged and pleaded to open the door.

When we finished, my girlfriend pulled up the sheet but first ran to the door to unbolt it and then back under the sheet. The two other girls ran past to the bathroom. One sort of threw the door shut but it didn't latch. The door slowly drifted open to show the one girl on the toilet and the other on the vanity relieving herself in the sink. Both tried to "cover up" and neither wanted to get up to close the door as I applauded from under the sheet. My girlfriend got up and ran naked to close the bathroom door.

The girls came out and sat on chairs while my GF and I stayed under the sheet naked. After about a half hour, I announced that I had to pee. I asked them to hand me my shorts. Am I THAT stupid? One picked them up and threw them further across the room and pointed to the bathroom saying, "there it is pal." Not to be out done, I got up, casually strolled to the bathroom and stood by the toilet taking care of business while they whistled and applauded. Once again, I had a GF that was upset with me and called me a pervert. It seems to have been a running theme throughout my life.

Back