Story Idea About Taking Wife To AVN in Vegas

To see her movie ?

Is the guy taking his wife to see her movie ?

Maybe the one where she sucks a dozen guys off ?
 
I think it works the other way around. She's taking him to AVN to show him more about her favorite porn.

Then again, maybe he asks her to go so that she can introduce him to one of her old friends who is now a famous porn star.
 
Is the wife married to a man or a woman? Are either TG? Are they under age 65? What are their nationalities and ethnicities? Are they naive missionaries (foreign or domestic) bent on saving the AVN crowd? Have they been vaccinated?
 
: Story Idea About Taking Wife To AVN in Vegas

To answer your questions:

Brickdaley: No. His wife isn’t a porn star, but doesn’t know some of her husband’s rival colleagues make jokes about her at his office about how she dresses like one and even looks like certain ones (Which ones? My wife’s pics are on my profile - unless after 4 months, whoever runs the site or who’s job it is to approve profile pics, still hasn’t posted the two pics I uploaded months ago) so you should be able to see her pics on the other forum threads I’ve posted, but if you’re another one of the majority of ppl on this site who seemingly act as if they don’t know how to look things up on the web…

Praceptor: No. See my answer to Brickdaley

Hypoxia: (n order you asked)
A man.
No idea what TG is.
Yes.
He, white. She, Asian
No
Yes
 
Thank you for information

Thank for filling in the blanks a little

If she is not a adult film star your going as a fan , is this an attempt to get another cock in her ? With you watching ?

It seems like her dressing sexy excites you .
 
How about if the couple were driving to Vegas, not necessarily for AVNs but for their own vacation and come across one of the porn stars broken down on the side of the road. Could be a male and female performer. The weather is horrible (rainy) so they stop to help out. After picking the porn star(s) up they get to know them as they drive and the women really connect in a friendly way. So they hang out for a while, the guys are being guys and talking about what it is like to have sex with all the women while the female porn star is putting ideas into the wife's head. Some drinks and sharing of videos later back at their hotel room lead to the wife mixing it up with them while hubby watches fascinated seeing her taken like a porn star.
 
Taking Flirty Wife To Vegas During AVN

Brickdaley: You seem to be asking questions you intuitively know the answer to by the way you ask it. Not sure why you seem confused as to the situation but let me clarify:

I've been warning my wife about the way she dresses to parties and other social events, mostly involving my company. She pretty much doesn't listen, thinks I'm being "jealous" and "overreacting." She seems to think just because most of my colleagues and clients are married with their wives in attendance that it's just "a little harmless flirting." I don't know if you've seen the pics I shared of Lynn (it's very common for someone to say they have, but then pretend not to be working so hard to avoid mentioning any of the 5 specific things people who truly have, will speak about right away. The ones who don't, yet keep repeating they have seen my profile and this thread or the others and act as if they seem to think that's convincing. It's not. Especially when 10 others before have PM'd the exact same way.
Funny, but for a site called "Lit" erotica, the moment someone is asked to elaborate or include examples with their comment, 9/10's keep trying to pretend they're not avoiding details and run out of ways to be vague after 5 mins)

Where was I? Lord, I like drinking scotch. Now I'm sure they'll be a few company men that will be offended by the truth I just shared. They'll attack me as deflection from the truisms in my previous paragraph, with such fervor, which seems a strange way to react to something they claim to be patently false. The phrase "Me thinks thou protest to much" comes to mind.

So... they key to this idea, this potential story, is that if you just want to pretend to know what my wife looks like, it won't help you decide which porn stars known for playing wives and milfs currently. And if anyone can't communicate in their own words what my wife looks like ("pretty smile" and "nice tits" and "great body" isn't being specific, btw. If you have to ask why, then you're wasting your time. If you need to ask me which porn stars I've heard my colleagues (three specifically, the younger, single, good looking "Alphas" so prevelant to men in their late 20's have) I'll tell you after you give your pick and explain why. If you can't do something as simple as that (even supplying a link to a candid, not sex act photo of your choice that shows her looking like/dressed like Lynn without needing to be prompted) then I'm certain you won't be able to understand much.

Some things may have happened at the company New Year party, not easy to reply to "What happened?" unless you want as broad answer as that question. It has to do with the young colleagues I mentioned. (for the purposes of the thread I'll call them LUKE: the main Alpha, cocky and arrogant; DUKE: almost a carbon copy of Luke, but with dark hair: and DONNY not as slick or suave as the other two, he makes a lot of jokes that Luke & Duke laugh loudly at. Must be the reason they have him around. That and the pot and coke he over indulges in, Luke and Duke less so, but when we're pulling all-nighters at the office, these guys disappear for 10 mins and return to whichever conference room we're all in and they're suddenly peppy and Luke starts pushing his bad ideas through that my boss loves lately over mine....

Why am I talking about the Alpha Squad? I forget.

Including a pic of Lynn at the New Years Party




Oh I forgot. Hey Kinkycanuks: the whole point is the AVN's. Not sure why you would suggest an idea that doesn't include the main idea. And the "pick up stranded women in the rain" to go back to a hotel room seems a bit bland and dated. Just my opinion so don't get offended.
 

Attachments

  • 080818.jpg
    080818.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
Let me add some detail to what we were thinking here and clarity too.

Suggestion was the porn stars are a female and a male stranded as the weather gets crappy. The couple stops because they are legitimately nice. I would change that as they drive they get to talking and the porn stars offer to take them to the AVN awards as it is a wild time and lots of fun. The couple at first hesitant (hubby is really wanting to go though trying not to show it) accepts the offer to be their guests. At the show they are introduced to a lot of actors, actresses, directors, the wife is hit on by both men and women. She is even propositioned to do an amateur video. She is quickly turned on by the attention, mixed with various drinks she becomes a little loose at the awards and finds herself kissing some of the guys and even touching them through their clothes and being touched too, The porn stars they picked up invite them to an after party at their hotel with a few of their industry friends. Hubby is very excited seeing his wife losing all her inhibitions and control, he likes how they seem to be manipulating her so he encourages her too to have more fun. Eventually in the hotel room she gets seriously involved in the action and experiences many porn stars while he watches and has his own fun too.



How about if the couple were driving to Vegas, not necessarily for AVNs but for their own vacation and come across one of the porn stars broken down on the side of the road. Could be a male and female performer. The weather is horrible (rainy) so they stop to help out. After picking the porn star(s) up they get to know them as they drive and the women really connect in a friendly way. So they hang out for a while, the guys are being guys and talking about what it is like to have sex with all the women while the female porn star is putting ideas into the wife's head. Some drinks and sharing of videos later back at their hotel room lead to the wife mixing it up with them while hubby watches fascinated seeing her taken like a porn star.
 
It seems unnecessary to write all of that extraneous stuff just to get to Las Vegas and the AVNs. Think of it this way, if it were a story (or movie), I would have it starting at the hotel arriving in Vegas. With what you're suggesting, what page/minute mark in the movie would you say your additions to the plot would we be in Vegas the day before the AVNs?
 
Back
Top