Stranded - The Manor of Mystery

"We could go to the room but we've walked a long way."
She was yawning and was really peaceful.
He unbuttoned his shirt and placed it over her shoulders.
"You sleep and I will keep a look. This will keep you comfy I guess."
 
"Thanks Durcet," she said sleepily. She started to lay down and curled up into a ball and closed her eyes. "You'll be here when I wake up?"
 
He kissed her lightly and caressed her curled up body.
"Sleep well. I'll be right by your side."
She dozed off and he watched her for a while. It was adorable thing to look.

Hope found a spot next to her and pressed against her.
For some time he watched them sleep and enjoyed every bit of it.
He grabbed a blade Alex gave him and started poking a door with it. Nothing happened.

Whoever drew them was nowhere to be seen, they haven't heard a word from anybody.
Light was strong and everything was visible. Nothing moved and nothing was there. It was a long hall and if something moved or happened he would notice. Things were slow.

Suddenly a drawing dropped from a ventilation shaft. (apparently that is where it was coming from)
It was him in his undershirt and girl sleeping next to him. Whoever was there was on the upper floor. He looked at the girl and it was a nice angle.

His mind drifted and he stared at her. He was now looking at her from different directions.
It was an interesting thing for him. At one point he placed a hand on her butt and she twitched. He got excited and scared. She was sound asleep.
 
Alexa slept soundly. When she woke up, she felt disoriented like usual. "What time is it, and am I late to class?" she asked sleepily, stretching.
 
"Who knows, probably. If you want feel free to rest for a while. There's no reason for you to get up."
He liked how she looked while laying down. It was a beautiful sight to see.
 
"Mmmkay," she said, laying back down. "I still am really tired."

Before she knew it she was back asleep, peacefully not dreaming.
 
He was looking her. Nothing was more suiting to him. She was nice to watch, very peaceful.
Suddenly a piece of paper dropped from the ventilation shaft. This wasn't a drawing. It read.
"You're pathetic
Your softness is annoying and you're boring
Take a knife that you have and rip her clothes off"

He was not about to do that. Even touching her made him weak he couldn't bare himself to do that. He looked at the ceiling and shook his hand in disapproval. Few moments later another piece of paper dropped.

"If you don't do that she will suffer
If you're selfish enough to spare yourself don't do what I told you
She will never look at you the same after this but trust me what I can do is much worse
Take the knife, rip her clothes off and if you say anything about this to her
Or if you try to explain yourself she will suffer"

He was shivering. With her fast asleep he didn't know if it would be worse if she woke up before, during or after his doings. He decided to do his best to be gentle.

First went the shirt. He placed a blade at the bottom and just ripped it in the center.
This went easy. Her bra was next. It held her breast and they moved as she was breathing.
He was getting excited and it was killing him. He cut her bra off and her breast became exposed. His erection was now stiff and he started crying. She was still asleep.

Her pants were the only thing that left unexposed. He figured he couldn't rip them off without hurting her so he stopped. He got in a fetal position and was weeping.
 
Last edited:
Cold. . . goosebumps. . . she last remembered being warm. She sat up, feeling not as disoriented and looked around.

Durcet was curled into fetal position, weeping. Confused she looked around. The surroundings were the same, so his neurosis might be kicking in. . . she crawled over to him, and gently touched his shoulder.

"Durc?" she asked softly as she rubbed his shoulder comfortingly. "What's wrong hun?"
 
"Oh... nothing." He looked at her. She wasn't upset and didn't ask anything compromising and that made him happy.
But he was realy scared for her. Whoever was watching them had intentions.

She was in her full glory. Beautiful as ever. He never saw her naked before.
She was sitting very close to him. It made him nervous but it was an amazing site.

Her hand was on his shoulder. He looked her in the eye, placed his hand behind her and pushed her closer to him. It was a spur of the moment and he tripped making her fall on top of him. She was pressing against him and he was blushing.
"It's..." He couldn't figure what to say.
His erection began to show. He moved passed that but was afraid that she might notice it.
 
"It's what, Durcet?" she asked calmly, recognizing he was turned on but ignoring it, realizing it could be uncomfortable for him.
 
He didn't know where he was going with it. He was instructed not to be apologetic and not to explain his actions. If he wanted her to be safe he had to be aggressive and that't not something he liked and condoned.

"It's..."
Can't explain my actions. Spin it in different direction.
"big." He wasn't sure what he meant by that.
He placed his thumb in her mouth and then started rubbing her nipple with it.
He kissed her and then moved on top of her. He didn't know much about the dominance.
Lowering down on her he started biting her ear and whispered barely coherent.
"Please help me. I'm doing the best I can."
He was hoping she would pick up on things so that he doesn't become off putting.

This was making him feel even stronger for her but he was disgusted of himself.
He started crying silently but couple of tears were dripping on her hair.
 
She kissed him back, hearing his words, understanding them, and holding onto him.

"You're doing good, Durcet," she whispered as she nuzzled her face into his shoulder. "Just do what feels right to you right now. This may be our only chance."
 
Her words of encouragement were well received. He started to care about her opinion more than his own.

He unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off. After he did it he took off her panties and they were soaked. Realizing he had to show some dominance he stood by her face and instructed her to unbutton him.

He was feeling like an awful excuse for a person for doing this but figured it was nothing in comparison to what would be done to her if he was gentle.
 
Calmly, quietly, she unbuttoned his pants, blushing at the fact that she was standing there, completely naked. Her heart raced, and a heat she never knew came upon her as she helped him out of his pants.
 
They were both a bit nervous and didn't keep the pace. They were a bit stiff and to him that was cute. He stood there in his white undies and looked at her pretty face. She was looking at him a bit frighten. Not of him but because she became aware of things.
"Take it out!" after he said that he just said without a sound
"Sorry about this."
 
She wordlessly took out his cock and stroked it gently, not looking at it. She wanted to, but at the same time she didn't. She just sat there, wordlessly stroking it, looking up at him with doeful eyes.
 
She was looking at him. It made him real sad. Something like this should be a beautiful thing.
He took her by the hand and picked her up, but tried to make it look like he was pulling her.

He looked her this time completely naked. Her pussy was pink and real nice looking. He couldn't stop staring at her. He pushed her against the wall gently, but fast so it looks forceful.
He whispered in her ear "Sorry about what happened."

He wanted to go down on her but that would be submissive. He didn't want to upset them.
They kissed and they genitals rubbed together but there was no penetration. It was a true sensual moment.

Suddenly a loud speaker said
"Mr. Durcet you will be punished. Miss Tam get on your knees and do what you were suppose to do."
 
Alexa looked around wildly for the loudspeaker. "I'll do things in my own time, thank you very much!" she replied hotly. "Just cause you probably haven't had sex in forever doesn't mean jack shit."

She looked at Durcet "Ignore it. It's just saying that to scare us." She stroked his cheek and kissed him again.
 
At least someone had a courage to stand up to the voice. He was fascinated by her strong persona. It gave him enough push to take things the way he wanted it.

He kissed her neck and lowered himself to her nipples. He took her hand and licked her finger which he used to rub one nipple and he took the other in his mouth.

She let out a soft moan. After that he started kissing her stomach. He licked her bellybutton and kissed his way down to her pussy.

He looked at her with her hard nipples in his view and said
"I hope that this will make you feel fine."
 
Alexa sighed. "It probably will," she said, looking down at him, highly anticipating what was coming next. "This is going to good for us."

She leaned back and waited.
 
He took a step back and let everything sink in. She was beautiful and small. A light pink color and dripping wet. He kissed her thighs and rubbed his face in it. He started pushing against it with his nose and nibbled on the clitoris. He rubbed his cheeks on it. He loved the smell and taste.

He put her legs behind his head and started sucking on her lips.
His hands grabbed her ass and he was eating her furiously.

He stopped for a moment looked at her nervously and asked
"Could you... please stand on all fours. I hope you don't mind I want to do something."
 
She kissed his cheek and knelt down onto the ground on all fours, not at all scared. Excited and confused, yes. Afraid? no.
 
He went behind her and looked her spread ass. It was a pretty sight.
He was excited about this moment. He wanted to make her feel the best he could

He positioned himself behind her and ate her pussy while his ass was rubbing her crack.
He spread her cheek so his face was in there. His spit was mixed with her wetness and it was all over his face. This made him a bit tired. He then laid on his back and pulled her ass on his face so she sat there. She became thrilled to the point she was rubbing her on his face.
He took a big breath and enjoyed the whole thing.

It seemed she was getting close..
 
The sensations. . . oh God, this is what it was supposed to feel like? Alexa wasn't sure, but she was enjoying the attention lavished onto her.

She could feel herself getting close and she arched her back and let out a loud moan.
 
Two of them were a bit spent. He was hard this whole time and his penis was dripping.
He grabbed his undershirt and his pants and gave it to Alex.
" Here If you want to put something on. Sorry for ripping off your clothes."
He was a bit worried whether she liked it or not.
"I really want you to be happy."
 
Back
Top