Looking for a role play partner

thecatwho53

Experienced
So I'm big into forum-based RPG. I've been on an HP site before and absolutely adored it. I've also done one-on-one private role play. I would love to find a role play partner who is as interested in creating characters and plots as I am. I love RPing this way because it lets the writer in me out. I also don't have to be completely responsible for all the characters and what they're thinking (I have enough difficulties in my own head. lol). I love RPing with other people because it's interactive/collaborative and often very surprising. So please let know if any of ya'll are interested.

Fantasy Impromptu

Charismatic Cat --- FYI, I am a widowed professor in his forties teaching Creative Writing, Literature, Poetry, Film, and Communications at various colleges and universities here in the St. Louis, Missouri, area. I used to be Handsome, Suave, Sophisticated, Debonair, and Witty. Now, alas, I am only the last four:(

My beloved late wife and I kept our lovemaking vibrant and exciting by roleplaying a variety of sex fantasies, including Daddy/Daughter; Professor/Student; Alien/Earthgirl; Doctor/ or Nurse/ Patient; Priest /Penitant; Master/Slave; Cop/Prisoner; Kidnapper/Abductee; Hooker/John; Stranger/Stranger; Boss/Subordinate; Human/Robot; and several others too naughty to mention until we know each other better (lol).
If any of these appeal to you, write me back and we'll let the fun and games begin. I'll be eagerly awaiting your rapid reply with bated breath (whatever that is:) A surreptitious squeeze of what I'm sure is a tantalizing tush...

Prof. Gav

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know how you feel about roleplaying with a female but on some of the roleplay sites I used to use it was mostly females playing all characters. I can play male or female, masculine or feminine and I am open to realistic or fantasy. If you're interested message me and we can get to brainstorming.

Absolutely!

I do not know how you feel about roleplaying with a female but on some of the roleplay sites I used to use it was mostly females playing all characters. I can play male or female, masculine or feminine and I am open to realistic or fantasy. If you're interested message me and we can get to brainstorming.

I have played as both female and male characters on the HP site I was on, so I can swing both ways. Go ahead and send me a PM on here or email me at the_cat_who@bardicchick.com.

Charismatic Cat --- FYI, I am a widowed professor in his forties teaching Creative Writing, Literature, Poetry, Film, and Communications at various colleges and universities here in the St. Louis, Missouri, area. I used to be Handsome, Suave, Sophisticated, Debonair, and Witty. Now, alas, I am only the last four:(

My beloved late wife and I kept our lovemaking vibrant and exciting by roleplaying a variety of sex fantasies, including Daddy/Daughter; Professor/Student; Alien/Earthgirl; Doctor/ or Nurse/ Patient; Priest /Penitant; Master/Slave; Cop/Prisoner; Kidnapper/Abductee; Hooker/John; Stranger/Stranger; Boss/Subordinate; Human/Robot; and several others too naughty to mention until we know each other better (lol).

If any of these appeal to you, write me back at gavican2003@att.net, and we'll let the fun and games begin. I'll be eagerly awaiting your rapid reply with bated breath (whatever that is:) A surreptitious squeeze of what I'm sure is a tantalizing tush...

Prof. Gav

Next time you want to proposition someone, try being a little more original.

Back