Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
No effin' idea my love :(

I wanted to explain to him that if writing erotica is going to be worthwhile, then it is better done as a collaboration, creating a story or a scene in RP. This I have learned from you Lorraine. Yes, it finally sank in :)

I find no pleasure in cyber-sex in private, dirty texts and phone calls and even crude "trollistic" e-mails and PM's.

If one wishes to express erotica as art... then it should be a correctly thought out work of art.

I have asked Brett to send me a sample of his capability to write "romantica" and as yet I am waiting. But, he invites me to ACN to chat in either private or with morons watching...

Sorry Brett. I grew up, thanks to my long time friend and lover on LIT and ACN before then, my gorgeous online g/f and lover Lorraine :)

No offence intended :kiss:

Please Note: This thread contains visual sex acts and it is the responsibility of the viewer if they are offended. Most of our regular members have expressed their wishes to have the material included for their entertainment and leisure. If you are likely to be offended then please DO NOT use the links or thread.

Thank you

Sienna, fire_breeze & Gaia_Lorraine

=====================================================
Riding Those Multiple Waves

Enjoy and sleep tight ;) :kiss::rose:

Just to clarify that SIENNA is talking about the other Brett (I hope) although ACN is where I met her first, years back. I thought it no longer existed.

BrettJ in Canada

Please Note: This thread contains visual sex acts and it is the responsibility of the viewer if they are offended. Most of our regular members have expressed their wishes to have the material included for their entertainment and leisure. If you are likely to be offended then please DO NOT use the links or thread.

Thank you

Sienna, fire_breeze & Gaia_Lorraine

Riding Those Multiple Waves

Enjoy and sleep tight ;) :kiss::rose:

Well spoken Sienna.

Just to clarify that SIENNA is talking about the other Brett (I hope) although ACN is where I met her first, years back. I thought it no longer existed.

BrettJ in Canada

Yes indeed BrettJ... you are a different person than Brett :) :kiss:

Brett is cool by the way. Just not co-operative with sharing his writing skills at the moment. And ACN does exist under new ownership. Infact, there are two sites now, remnants of the split that took place years ago :)

Thanks for letting me know about that SIENNA - don't know if I could find my way back to ACN, it just vanished on me so long ago. It was interesting to me back then and provided me with some much-needed distraction in those days. You and LORRAINE are the only two I still encounter from that period, however.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks for letting me know about that SIENNA - don't know if I could find my way back to ACN, it just vanished on me so long ago. It was interesting to me back then and provided me with some much-needed distraction in those days. You and LORRAINE are the only two I still encounter from that period, however.

BrettJ in Canada

To be honest, for a while after the split we tried both ACN's, neither were any good. Not the same as they used to be. Lorraine and I had our own room to chat and invite people to, but these people tended to be horny nut cases with very little conversational interest.

That is why I have personally decided to be on Literotica all the time now. It's a bit like Facebook, only for mature adults. And, you can atleast reason with the trolls on here or simply ignore them. They discover that they don't get what they are looking for in LIT and go away forever :)

:kiss:

Nothing wrong with being horny SIENNA - if it weren't for horny people, I'd be out of a job.

But I do understand where you're coming from.

BrettJ in Canada

Nothing wrong with being horny SIENNA - if it weren't for horny people, I'd be out of a job.

But I do understand where you're coming from.

BrettJ in Canada

I have nothing against being horny either BrettJ. I would be calling myself :) It's just that, some people are selfishly horny, with no consideration for the other persons feelings :)

:D Or... am I really getting old ??? :eek:

Age is a state of mind SIENNA - although since you live in the UK and I live in Canada, is it a province of the mind? A county? A shire?

BrettJ in Canada

-sexy-goth-tattoo-locked-grabbed-couples-mmm-black-n-white-largejpg-b-o-tattoodonkey.com.jpg

Last edited:
I hope it's a nicer (and quieter) evening where you are SIENNA. Lord, save me from rotten weather and noisy, inconsiderate neighbours.

BrettJ in Canada

I hope it's a nicer (and quieter) evening where you are SIENNA. Lord, save me from rotten weather and noisy, inconsiderate neighbours.

BrettJ in Canada

Talking of age BrettJ ... we live in a very quiet part of town. Most of our neighbours are 50 plus. And, it is quiet :) Although the evening is now dark, sky clear and very cold...

Brrrrrrrrrrr !!!

Being 50+ myself SIENNA, I might enjoy that. I am tired of noise - I have been inundated with it for the past 2 hours and it's driving me nuts. I cannot concentrate easily with all this thumping about.

It hasn't been a nice day here all week and today's no different.

BrettJ in Canada

Being 50+ myself SIENNA, I might enjoy that. I am tired of noise - I have been inundated with it for the past 2 hours and it's driving me nuts. I cannot concentrate easily with all this thumping about.

It hasn't been a nice day here all week and today's no different.

What you need BrettJ is a nice coffee with a good splash of scotch to help you relax :) :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back