Siblings Home Alone Chapter 2 (Closed jax_storyteller)

"Yes!" He said enthusiastically" I mean cool yeah" he followed up saying. His sister was now his secret girlfriend, he wasn't exactly sure what was going to happen between them, but he wasn't thinking about that right now. His eyes were hungrily surveying willows naked body, her wet hair trailing down behind her as he led her into his room. "I want to be inside you so badly" Mark exclaimed stepping closer to his younger sibling. His cock felt so hard at that moment in time, slipping his hands between her legs to check if she was wet and ready to go.
 
Willow gasped in slight surprise when he held her closer so suddenly but she didn't mind it. Her surprise quickly became a soft sigh and moan of pleasure as she felt his hand between her legs his fingertips at her pussy.
"Oh Mark. I....I want to feel your inside me..." She bit her lip obviously a little nervous about it even though her hymen was broken from the other day when he fingered her, she still hadn't had sex before so she was slightly nervous.
 
Mark was so excited by everything that was happening he didn't have a second feel nervous that he was finally going to lose his virginity with willow. Although he knew what to expect having briefly entered her pussy yesterday in the shower, this time they were going to go all the way. Besides he was looking forward to making love with his sister in his own bed in more comfortable surroundings. His fingers slipped between her pussy lips feeling her wetness coating his fingertips as she told him she wanted to feel her brother inside her. He loved how cute she looked as she bit her lip nervously." There's nothing to worry about we practically did this yesterday, and this time we're going to consummate our love for one another." He said softly kissing her lower lip gently.
 
Last edited:
Willow nodded and kisses him back lightly "Your right I guess it's just me thinking too much"
She blushed and sighed moving into him so that she had no more chances to feel nervous.
 
Mark kissed willow holding her tightly, draping one of his arms around her while the other pressed between their bodies, slipping his fingers up and down along her slit. He was so eager and pleased to be so close to filling his sisters sex up with his erection, yet he didn't want to rush her, giving her another chance to make sure she was ready "are you sure you're ready?" he said pulling his head back a little and looking deeply into her eyes, gently stroking her face with his one hand, while his finger dipped in and out of the entrance to her tight tunnel
 
Willow moaned softly into the kiss and nodded "I'm sure"
She looked into his eyes and nodded again "I'm ready"
She went to move over to his bed but stopped not sure exactly what to do, get under the covers or not. She kinda wanted to get under the covers but wasn't sure what way to do things. She felt maybe he should lead. So instead she stayed by him and waited for his lead.
 
Mark nodded smiling as he stared into her eyes lustfully "okay" he watched as she moved away from him then abruptly stopped. He figured it was just down to nerves and just led the way taking her by the hand. He lifted up the covers and threw them across the bed. Mark thought they wouldn't be needing covers anyway, before proceeding to tap the mattress with the palm of his hand beckoning his sister onto the bed. He smiled releasing her hand, wanting to throw her on the mattress but resisting his urges, letting things happen slowly and naturally… There's always next time he thought to himself!
 
Willow moved to the bed. She was glad he threw back the covers and smiled slightly as she sat next to him sitting so that he could easily lay her down or move her whatever way he needed too.
Her heart was pounding as her nerves almost got to her, however she leant in and kissed him softly in an attempt to ignore her nerves and just melt into him the way she had before.
It didn't take her too long to do exactly that. As soon as he began to return her kiss she felt herself move closer and her arms went up around his shoulders and she felt her heart flutter and skip beats as she was swept away into his arms.
 
Mark observed Willow lowering herself onto the bed, watching her slender body with lust filled eyes. God she was so sexy he thought to himself, as she looked so nervous at first. He greeted her lips tenderly returning her affection and he could soon sense that she was relaxing into the kiss his hands lightly glancing over her body rising up and down the sides of her slender frame. Mark could smell the sweet floral fragrance that she had been washing herself with, thinking how wonderful she smelt. "You're so beautiful" he said to his sibling pressing his lips against her lower lip. Brushing her hair from across her face and slipping it behind her ear "Do you want to get on all fours and I'll move up behind you" he said flashing her gentle smile.
 
She kissed him softly tenderly as if still getting to know him a bit more.
Blushing she whispered "I'd rather be able to look at you the first time." She wasn't keen on having him behind her the first time they went all the way from beginning to end.
Blushing she added "If thats ok" it wasobvious she was getting a little nervous again.
 
He smiled thinking he didn't know why he said that in the first place. Perhaps he was more nervous than he thought he was just trying to look more confident. "So would I… I don't know what I was thinking" he said with a light red glow beginning to encompass his cheeks. "I guess this is a bigger deal than I thought…" He said leaning closer to his sister and kissing her lightly on the cheek "shall we take things slowly?" He said smiling at her gently stroking her long dark blonde hair hair, looking more vulnerable as he stared into her oceanic blue eyes
 
She nodded and kissed him softly. Willow could see he was getting nervous too. She wanted to be able to support him in this even though she was as nervous as he was. He was there for her and she knew he could do this if she was there for him so she was.
slowly she moved back a little so she was on the bed more and closer to the centre, She kissed him lovingly her hand running throuh his hair her other hand on his shoulder.
 
Marks nerves slowly dissipated as he started to melt into their warm kisses, letting his tongue gently brush her lips. He found her stroking his hair soothing and soon felt his hands pressing against her slender thighs rubbing gently, while his other hand trail down her hair & started caressing her back, letting his fingertips lightly slide down the centre her spine, keeping his lips locked to hers.
 
Mark was enjoying the sensual nature of exploring his sisters body. Pulling his lips back he tilted his head and started to kiss her neck line, pressing his mouth against her delicate skin. His hand sneaking up her inner thigh spreading his fingertips,Kissing and licking her neck and shoulders randomly. "Willow, I love you so much" he exclaimed
 
Last edited:
she groaned softly and whispered "I love you too Mark."
She held him close to her as he began sending feelings through her body that she couldn't even begin to name.
 
Mark moved his attentions upwards slowly skipping his kisses up her neck towards her ear, gently kissing and nibbling. "You're so sexy" he whispered into her ear, while his fingertips snaked randomly around the front, finding her breasts spread his palm fondling them gently "Mmm lay down in the middle of the bed" he said in a quiet yet deep tone of voice, wanting his sisters so badly, to feel his cock inside her steaming hot sex. Mark wanted willow so badly and was glad after all the trauma that they were able to put yesterday behind them, amazingly.
 
Willow shivered pleasantly with desire as he kissed and nibbled her neck and ear. Then when he instructed her to lay in the middle of the bed she moved and lay down softly pulling him down with her as she began to kiss him again lovingly. Her body pressed against his as she let her tongue tease along his lower lip before letting it enter his mouth in search of his tongue.
 
Mark's body lowered on top of his sisters, his wanton flesh in contact with hers beneath him feeling her heat. He loved kissing willow as she sensuously stroked her tongue against his lower lip, proceeding to explore in his mouth and caress his tongue with hers. His cock pressed against her stomach so long and rigid, while one of his hands, rose and fell along sides of her narrow body. Each touch lingering over her enjoying every moment with his eyes tightly closed, every minuscule change of her body pressed against his making him hotter, his lust building for her as the two siblings kiss ever more passionately, letting his sighs of pleasure into her mouth. His other hand pressing lightly against her cheek, stroking her beautiful face lovingly. Her elder sibling letting his palm follow her gentle curves, sliding up and down her body, manoeuvring up onto her chest and gently squeezing her soft fleshy amounts within his grasp."Mmmm Will" he groaned into their kiss.
 
Willow could feel her body getting hotter as every second passed. Her breathing was growing heavier too as her desires built up more and more.
Kissing mark with such need, desire and passion. Her mind was already numb and her body was overheating.
"oh mark'' she whispered her voice filled with love, longing and pleasure.
Her hands trailing his body her fingers exploring every tiny curve of his muscles on his entire body. Her breath warm and welcoming in his mouth.
 
Back
Top