Favorite position?

cymbidia

unrepentant pervert
Someone PM'ed me with a link to a very old thread i participated in, a thread more than a year old, in which the question was about favorite positions. I reread mine and decided i'd probably still choose that particular position, if i had to choose just one.

Here's mine. What's yours?
Cuffs on all four limbs attached in four different directions, outstretched tightly, face down, ass burning from hot flogger strokes, gloved, gagged, hooded...

Originally posted here: http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=35638&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

There is something about vertical bondage that I find particularly exciting. Hands cuffed high above head, eyes blindfolded, feet in spreader bars.

Bed positions are better for taking my pleasure. And make nice visuals also.

~snicker~
And all i really aspire to is the Newberry Award...
:D

<AHEM>

The most IMPORTANT, and favorite position for a sub to take, for MY pleasure,...is one where I can easily see her facial expressions. (If'n I wanna)

jmho :rose:

The fav position for my sub .... is ......

depends on the mood I am in :D

When I am on my knees with him pressing me down,holding me where he wants me to be.

Runner up would be the rare times I am to hold myself still.

Favorite position

On my knees,, ass high in the air.. head down turned to the side on the pillows.. he is pounding his cock into me from behind,, and either gripping my ass tightly holding me in position.. or he is reaching around to grasp.. my breasts...
Yes indeed... I like that alot... of course there are variations on this... ;)

For her to be bound on the bed, ropes holding her knees in the air, (from the headboard) her wrists either tied to her thighs, or spread by the headboard, the welts from a flogger all over her thighs, rear, and breasts, hot wax dripping over her skin...... :D

Kes

It changes, lately it's been: On my knees, face to the side, my fingers laced together and my hands resting on the back of my neck with the order, "Keep them there and be still." (I'm really bad at the being still part). My ass is either glowing red or full of a butt plug. On a good day it's both. He either has one of his hands buried in my hair or both of them gripping my hips in a way that I just know is going to leave fingerprints for days after. He's usually fucking me really hard. You know the kind of fuck that takes your breath away and make you be really loud all at the same time.

P.S. I want what Kes is dishing out. OMFG!

cymbidia said:
Cuffs on all four limbs attached in four different directions, outstretched tightly, face down, ass burning from hot flogger strokes, gloved, gagged, hooded...

Very kinky, cymbidia, and sounds like fun.
I guess my favorite position is for my sub to be on her knees with head down and ass up, mouth gagged, wrists shackled to each parallel ankle, and me deep in her ass. My hands are either holding tight to her hips, pushing on her back, or on either side of her head and in front of her shoulders, so she won't slide forward from the force of my thrusts.

i dont have one really when we have sex its very energetic it feels and we writhe around a lot and our bodies never seem to stay still ... although that might be just in my head because how i feel :) ... dont take this wrong way but i kind of hate sexual positions i feel they are a restraint on spontaneity

but im guessing with bondage it fits in more naturally ... we still get into lots of different sexual positions just i prefer not to think of them or name them :)

Mmmmmm what a delicious thread.
I have watched some scenes using a St Andrew's cross. I am looking forward to trying that. Does anyone have any experience they could share in that regard?

My favorite possition so far is whatever possition my Dom puts me in. :D I just love pleasing him. :heart:

dixicritter

With Artful's permission,

I have to give this thread a ***** rating lol
Knowing How to "RIDE' my Man is one of my personal great secrets..

For ME,it would be very exciting to be in control for a change and to know I can do anything I want to.I would also LOVE the deep penetration..
I'd be giving my Man quite a thrill too.Heres why:
1.I am showing Him that He's made me so mad with Desire that I cant keep myself from throwing "caution and inhibition to the wind" to "attack" Him .
He can feast His eyes on my whole beautiful body .I'm displaying it for Him.He can watch My hips grind into Him and my pussy devour his cock.
He can see my breasts , with nipples erect,and glistening,sway and jiggle with every thrust..and He can reach up and play with them whenever He desires ..
2.-He can look up to see the Passion on my face.
3.His eager cock can reach deep within me
4.He can rest while enjoying some truly exquisite sensations.
5.When I have my orgasms,He can feel the rippling of my vaginal muscles with much more intensity than in other positions.
So thats what lil Lusty dream would pick for My fav position,wonder what My baby will think?
:rose:

Last edited:
Re: With Artful's permission,

Artful's dream said:

For ME,it would be very exciting to be in control for a change and to know I can do anything I want to.I would also LOVE the deep penetration..
1.I am showing Him that He's made me so mad with Desire that I cant keep myself from throwing "caution and inhibition to the wind" to "attack" Him .
He can feast His eyes on my whole beautiful body .I'm displaying it for Him.He can watch My hips grind into Him and my pussy devour his cock.
He can see my breasts , with nipples erect,and glistening,sway and jiggle with every thrust..and He can reach up and play with them whenever He desires ..
5.When I have my orgasms,He can feel the rippling of my vaginal muscles with much more intensity than in other positions.
So thats what lil Lusty dream would pick for My fav position,wonder what My baby will think?

A great fuck,...but poor positioning!:rose:

Re: With Artful's permission,

Artful's dream said:

Oh WOW
what delicious dreams I am having now
your description is so graphic
so erotic
I want to be there
now
later
tomorrow

wonderfully put my dear
thank you
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Re: <AHEM>

artful said:
The most IMPORTANT, and favorite position for a sub to take, for MY pleasure,...is one where I can easily see her facial expressions. (If'n I wanna)

jmho :rose:

I second that, however just replace the "her" with "him".

Ebony < Who is gonna ride tavish like Roy Rogers rode Trigger, Giddy up!>

CarolineOh said:
Mmmmmm what a delicious thread.
I have watched some scenes using a St Andrew's cross. I am looking forward to trying that. Does anyone have any experience they could share in that regard?

The St Andrew's cross (basically an X that is slightly higher than it is wide) is a classic piece of BDSM equiptment. It is a great way to secure a sub for flogging, whipping, etc, especially in a setting where you have an audience. It does have a couple of drawbacks however. Someone who drops deep into subspace might sag on the cross, and I've known of people who fell and got hurt when they were released from it. And it can also cause circulation problems to have your hands bound over your head too long.

Thank you JB.
As I said, I've watched a few scenes on the St Andrews, and I think that sort of "on display" aspect of being bound to one is quite compelling.

I'm another mood-dependent type. I can never just pick a favorite. What I come up with now might not hold true at this time tomorrow. Considering that right now I'm tired, and feeling pretty lazy, I'd come up with something that wouldn't need a whole lot of movement on my part. Hopefully this time tomorrow that wouldn't be the case.

But I haven't heard anything I wouldn't want to do. :D

Back