I could use:

I could use some safe travels and less rain!

Over the river and through the woods, and over a couple mountains, and under a couple more to the symphony performance I go.

I get to see Babyminx and her string bass and her trumpet this weekend! Yay!

I could also use a whole lot of coffee, and a 15 gallon bladder—but alas.
 
I could use a neck massage, a coconut milkshake with a slice of blueberry pie inside of it (don't knock it till you try it), and a nap with someone that fits.
 
I could use a glass of wine, a big hug, and some time—because after a bit, all will again be well.
 
I could use a massage and some deep passionate kissing..... Maybe in my dreams tonight
 
I could use a glass of wine, a big hug, and some time—because after a bit, all will again be well.

This song popped into my head.

All shall be well.

Which will make no sense to you, but now it won't go away. I guess I can think of worse songs to have stuck in my head right now.

ETA : Pulling on youtube threads.

This was linked from that one, which is not bad either.

Which led me to this one, which I kind of like too.
 
Last edited:
Beautiful Saucy, I wish I could wrap you in hugs and get wildly drunk with you and dance on bars like the fabulous bitches that we are, and then fly to Bora Bora with our huge sunglasses and mighty hangovers.

I love you, broham.

I wish that and love you too Brosef. Let’s face it. Magicians disappear. It’s their job. I should have seen this one coming. :(

I could use an evening of getting stupidly drunk, and bawling all over my gorgeous girlfriend, hair of the dog on the plane to deal with our mighty mighty hangovers, and then a day of sweating it out on the beach, to be repeated amidst sand and surf as need. I’m thinking we block out 6 months or so.

(Then a spa for liver recuperation.)
 
ICU...about another three fucking weeks to perfect the prank I'm perpetrating on April Fools.

And maybe a seven-shot espresso coffee like I used to slam "back in the day."

And about twenty fewer years on the transmission so back to back all-nighters don't haunt me like they used to didn't.

And, as always, a sense of humor would be cool if anyone knows where I can trade in my bargain basement discount sale version.
 
I could use a crystal ball. Decisions, decisions.

Oh, yeah. And just a little more cake, please.
 
I could use a good mid-life crisis. My birthday is coming up soon.

And after the events of this week, possibly a nice exorcism.
 
A gallon of water, 4 extra-strength advil, a little luck, and a good night’s sleep.
 
I could use some popcorn to watch this shit go down.

Always willing to share.

bacon_popcorn-e1401803067401.jpg
 
Always willing to share.

bacon_popcorn-e1401803067401.jpg

I will be right over. :rose:

I could use an additional paid work day to get everything caught up to my satisfaction. I get anxious when there is simply too much to do, and not nearly enough time to do it in.

I could use a nice big squeezy hug.

I could use some stock in aaa batteries.

And finally I could use a good, stiff, drink.
 
Back
Top