Originally Posted by PissKitten
Sorry to hear about all your trouble with editors thus far! Are you still in need of one for the story you mentioned? If so, what type of editing are you in the market for? Spelling/grammar, content, feedback, etc?
Originally Posted by sadsack2008
are you still looking for an editor ? if so what are you seeking from the editor. i can proof read amongst lots more..
Thanks both of you. I appreciate the kind words. Yes I am still looking for an editor.
Here's what I am looking for.
1. First and foremost, I am a very new writer. My Prose, wording and story telling is not at all I repeat AT ALL on the same level as other writers with significant experience behind them. So looking for little consideration to this fact. (For ex, you can say I am a lousy writer. But then at least help me be better rather than sneering/berating me.)
2. My Spellings are fine since I check before submitting. But I need help with grammar, content and weasel wording.
3. Feedback about the actual Story - Yes I dearly want feedback about the actual story. The character development, how vividly am I producing the events and especially the emotional picture of the protagonist and so on.
4. Yes I do want feedback about the prose, presentation and such. But Point #3 is more important to me than this.
5. Last but not the least. I am repeating again just in case you have missed before. This story is about 90 % Self Bondage and character's self discovery. There is 10 % of Non-Con sex. The story isn't about sex but about the character's trials and tribulations on this path. Also, I want to know what sort of emotional response do I generate in the mind of the reader.