The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Notwise may be onto something. Post a link to your stories in your sig for the lazy ones among us. Also, since the story is already posted it seems to be too late to do much.

I think Notwise may be onto something. Post a link to your stories in your sig for the lazy ones among us. Also, since the story is already posted it seems to be too late to do much.

I'm sorry I'm new here I don't know what this means. I don't have a link to the story, it's a Word file.

It is not posted, I'm only about 4K words in.

The original idea was that this was a true act of penance, and an outlet for her friends anger allowing them to return to a balanced friendship.

Thank you for your thoughts, I appreciate it. Any tweaks anyone can think of would be greatly appreciated.

Soma

I'm sorry I'm new here I don't know what this means. I don't have a link to the story, it's a Word file.

It is not posted, I'm only about 4K words in.

The original idea was that this was a true act of penance, and an outlet for her friends anger allowing them to return to a balanced friendship.

Thank you for your thoughts, I appreciate it. Any tweaks anyone can think of would be greatly appreciated.

Soma

There is a "Story Ideas" forum here.

You probably wouldn't be asking if the idea really settled with you very well.

We can't tell where you want to go with the story from what you've said, but what you described isn't a particularly erotic scenario.

An alternative might be that the character (not the victimized one) actually thought that getting exposed that way was a turn-on, and then did it to herself (or had someone else do it), not for penance, but for the turn-on. That makes it an exhibitionist story.

Didn't accomplish much today. Hard to think when it hurts to do anything and everything.

Here's an interesting start to the day-and a plot bunny for anyone who likes the horror side of things.

Last night I had several nightmares. Some of these have been recurring since my early teens, 'Night terrors' they're called and from my less than stellar childhood. But I also got deep into the occult in my late teens and twenties. So the dreams have a bot of darker edge to the and when I wake up I always feel a presence for a little while.

The last dream was a beaut and I woke up and looked at the clock, It was 4:12am.

Ended up getting up, walked the dog had some coffee and just a few minutes ago took my phone off the charger.

The phone said I had a voicemail that was left at 4:12am. I listened to it and its a bunch of static with a few instances of a faint voice being heard. Two, one male one female, but nothing can me made out except for a weird gargling sound.

When the message ended I looked at my phone log. The last incoming call was from my sister who called me at 9:05 last night. So a message with no call attached to it.

If I didn't have to go to work I'd be drinking something stronger than coffee right now.:eek:

Here's an interesting start to the day-and a plot bunny for anyone who likes the horror side of things.

When the message ended I looked at my phone log. The last incoming call was from my sister who called me at 9:05 last night. So a message with no call attached to it.

If I didn't have to go to work I'd be drinking something stronger than coffee right now.:eek:

Now THERE'S a good horror base!

PS. Re. Net Neutrality:-
Saw this:- http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/04/21/canada_net_neutrality/

Last edited:
Morning all

LC, you're always creepy... uh having creepy things happen around you. Have you considered the possibility that you're using the wrong name. :D

The real villains in the net neutrality thing is not Trump but ComCast and the rest of the big cable companies. They want to control what and how fast you see things. not to mention they want to be paid from both sides. Sender and receiver.

Ok, fresh coffee is ready and there's a box of donuts on the counter.

Last night I had several nightmares. Some of these have been recurring since my early teens, 'Night terrors' they're called and from my less than stellar childhood. But I also got deep into the occult in my late teens and twenties. So the dreams have a bot of darker edge to the and when I wake up I always feel a presence for a little while.

The last dream was a beaut and I woke up and looked at the clock, It was 4:12am.

Ended up getting up, walked the dog had some coffee and just a few minutes ago took my phone off the charger.

The phone said I had a voicemail that was left at 4:12am. I listened to it and its a bunch of static with a few instances of a faint voice being heard. Two, one male one female, but nothing can me made out except for a weird gargling sound.

The creepiest nightmare I have had as of late was being near a train that derailed, and struck my car cutting off my legs. Sad thing is that when I woke up, I heard a train in the stillness of the night rumbling down the tracks about a half mile from my house.
Might make for an interesting story to have a legless cross dresser, but I'm not one to do that kind of scenario.👠👠👠Kant🌹

Morning all

LC, you're always creepy... uh having creepy things happen around you. Have you considered the possibility that you're using the wrong name. :D

The real villains in the net neutrality thing is not Trump but ComCast and the rest of the big cable companies. They want to control what and how fast you see things. not to mention they want to be paid from both sides. Sender and receiver.

Ok, fresh coffee is ready and there's a box of donuts on the counter.

How about French vanilla hot chocolate and a krispie Kreme donut🌹

It would be easy to say the message was me being 'butt dialed' by someone and I heard faint conversation from someone's pocket, but the no incoming call logged is what's creepy.

That is a very interesting situation, trying to think of a logical explanation. Hrm...

How about French vanilla hot chocolate and a krispie Kreme donut🌹

Guess I'll stick with the caramel coffee. I'm back to low carbing today.

One French vanilla hot chocolate coming up. Never had one myself.

One coffee for MP. How you doctor it is up to you. ;)

One French vanilla hot chocolate coming up. Never had one myself.

One coffee for MP. How you doctor it is up to you. ;)

:rolleyes: Thanks. I'm afraid if I add anything "special" to it this morning, I'd be out cold. Got meds and toast in the munchkin. Slurping my coffee then going to do a little reading and writing.

Heh, it's gorgeous out and she insists on pulling the shades in the living room. Oy vey.

Munchkin is sick again, seems to happen every time she goes to daycare during a vacation. I'll take the IV coffee drip. sigh

That sounds like cause for investigation, Mags, not to say "concern".

To my mind, putting anything other that more coffee in you coffee is a disaster in a cup. And, yes, please.
I'll have another coffee, thanks./

That sounds like cause for investigation, Mags, not to say "concern".

To my mind, putting anything other that more coffee in you coffee is a disaster in a cup. And, yes, please.
I'll have another coffee, thanks./

Well, I think it's a fact of being around dozens of little ones who don't really understand hand washing and tissues very well. :rolleyes:

I'll take another cup too.

It would be easy to say the message was me being 'butt dialed' by someone and I heard faint conversation from someone's pocket, but the no incoming call logged is what's creepy.

Your phone company probably has a rule that any call from beyond the mortal ken must roll straight to voice mail without being logged. Verizon Wireless gives me weird stuff every now and then.

Made a quick trip to the grocery store already this morning. The back is much better (at least for the moment) so maybe now I can focus on writing. :)

Your phone company probably has a rule that any call from beyond the mortal ken must roll straight to voice mail without being logged. Verizon Wireless gives me weird stuff every now and then.

Ah; a real example of "the Ghost in the Machine" perhaps ?

Made a quick trip to the grocery store already this morning. The back is much better (at least for the moment) so maybe now I can focus on writing. :)

Good for you, Madam. :rose:

Afternoon all, got my writing done for the day. Now I can relax and do more writing. I think I had too much coffee too early. :)

Maybe.

I had a similar incident-Shut up Mr. Rad;)-about 8 years ago. I was on e-bay and looking at haunted doll auctions. I didn't want one I just think they're cool to look at.

I ended up seeing this intriguing amulet that supposedly came from an estate of a witch who died of an over dose in her thirties, hard life, scorned woman and with supernatural abilities.

I bid on the auction and went to bed. Now this is back when what I had was a flip phone and I received a call at two am on the dot and all I heard was static and st the end I thought I heard a woman say 'Julie'

Next morning I check my e-mails and see I won the auction...at two am. My first thought was the seller was a good showman and made the call for effect, then realized that people can't get your phone number through e-bay and even if they could all that was listed was my home not cell.

A week after the pendent came in I started writing a very dark violent incest series and have been writing ever since. After a little digging I found out the owner of the pendent's name was Julie and her life eerily similar to the messed up female lead in Siblings with Benefits.

And that for any who haven't tuned me out yet is why I call my muse Julie.

I posted Chapter 19 of A Slut's Triangle today. The storyline has entered the last story arc for the All-girls party. Time to start plotting out the finishing touches on the storyline for an awesome climatic finish👠👠👠Kant🌹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back