Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Opening Offer



After several full speed laps of the Australian Crawl through her Olympic length heated outdoor pool, Josephine decided to switch to the breaststroke. As she approached the shallow end, her face emerged from the water to draw a breath. She spotted the new maid standing above the steps up to the patio, holding a tray of drinks. Rather than turn for another lap, Josephine stopped and let her feet settle to the bottom.

“May I serve you madam?” Alysa asked as Josephine stepped up the incline to the shallow part of the pool. Despite the morning sun, as her breasts emerged from the water, her wet areolae, usually the diameter of half-dollars, crinkled up around her prominent and now stiff nipples.

“That would be delightful,” she replied with a sincere smile. “What do you have to offer?”



 
I take a deep breath while keeping a strong eye contact with Josephine, I totally intend in keeping my word to Michele about giving this woman a second chance, or give myself a second chance with her. Michele seems to believe that Josephine was oddly not herself when she did what she did, but that is yet to be seen. At this very moment she seems impressively nice, not to mention still very erotic in her way.

I break my thought and gaze upon her question of what kind of drinks I had to offer her. I scan quickly over the tray and instead of rattling off what I had I make the attempt to choose for her. “Well, Michele made all kinds, and I imagine that they are all good, however I really think you will like the Watermelon Caipiroska.” I offer my suggestion, slightly surprised at myself as a natural smile comes to my face.

My eyes rise above Josephine right shoulder to catch a gaze of Michele. I don’t know if I’m looking for her approval or looking to see if she is pleased that I’m making attempt to make things good here. I don’t feel as bothered now about being near her as I did a few hours ago, maybe the anger therapy that Carl gave me is still flourishing and smiting my feelings, either way it’s a step forward toward getting out of my mouse mode.

I make the move to further my connection with Josephine as I take the tall glass into my small hand and extend it to the lady. “I hope it pleases you.” I offer to her before taking a small step back, I bring my eyes back up to look into hers while waiting for her response.
 
Constantine decides he has to take his eyes off the two females coming across the lawn, before he gets an erection, and turns, only to find he is looking up the shirt of Madame Czartoryski's maid, Fruitloops, as he bends over to offer her Mistress a drink. He finds that as erotic as the leashed naked girl, or almost as. The man who was with Madame at the interview is at the pool's edge previously haven taken an offered drink. If as Constantine expects he is Madame's security head, he should make his acquaintance.

So he steps past the maid and slips over the edge into the pool and walks over to the man. He extends a massive hand in greeting.

"Hello," he says, "You are Madame Czartoryski's head of secureety, da?" "I Constantine."

"Eet ees pleasure to meet you."
 
Last edited:
Despite the leash and collar, Chrissy did not realize what Dawn had in mind until she used them to lead Chrissy from the bedroom, out onto the veranda, down the steps to the back lawn, and across the grass toward the swimming pool. Chrissy followed without hesitation. She had promised to obey, and she always kept her word. Besides, she could not remember ever revealing it to Dawn, but Dawn's favorite fantasies included being displayed like this as some beautiful woman's slave or pet. Josephine had never found occasion to treat her like this, but having Dawn do it actually excited Chrissy more. While the thought of being the slave of a wealthy and powerful woman like Josephine excited her, the symbolism of having a mere servant like Dawn own her drove her wild. She could feel herself grow dripping wet with desperate lust as she followed Dawn naked across the lawn, seeing that many of Josephine's guests had already spotted her in this state.
 
Malcolm returned the hand shake. "Security consultant actually. Josephine asked me to spruce up security a bit after the recent incident. I only arrived this morning." His accent was British, his handshake quite firm. Malcolm was a man who got things done. "My name is Malcolm Erickson." He smiled charmingly. "I must say it has been quite the interesting time so far. There was an intruder, she is the maid now." He says indicating Fruit Loops.

The story is said so happenstance, like Malcolm wasn't surprised by anything that happened. Or like he had seen such strange things before.

"I'm sure you have some interesting stories from when you were a bodyguard." Malcolm was still curious to know more about the man's background. He considered having a background check done, although Josephine was against that. He wondered how that applied to staff, he might have to ask her later.
 
Willaim spots Mary..

William’s mind was set upon making this weekend work no matter how rocky it was at the beginning. The dealing with Carl was a slight setback in his first impression with the lady Josephine but now was the time to show how he comes back from a setback for there was a lot riding on this business endeavor, not to mention the benefits that she seemed willing to offer when they first met, besides there was Mary whom made this bumpy beginning smooth as silk and he might as well capitalize on the turn around.

William moved down the circular stairwell after failing to run across Mary on the upper levels nor did he see her out at the poolside with everyone else. He scanned over the area before stepping off the last stair to the parlor’s floor in hopes to come across something interesting that would help pass the time, and to his approval his gaze fell upon the lovely lady that he had the pleasure of meeting in the pool earlier.

“Hello again.” William offered when he came to a conversation distance from her. “It seems like everyone is outside at the pool. It seems they are serving refreshments. Would you care to join me?” William extending his arm out to her with a smile upon his face.
 
Breakfast of Champions



“I hope it pleases you,” Alysa tells Josephine as she hands her the highball glass of Watermelon Caipiroska.

“Not my usual morning fare,” Josephine replies plainly. “But as you may have already guessed, I’ll try about anything at least once.”

Taking a sip, her nose crinkles and her eyes narrow.

“Blech... Too sweet!” she complains, handing the drink back to the maid. “You drink it, all of it, right now.”



 
I take a mental step back and take a note that the lady of the house's palette is more on the tart side than sweet as that information will come in handy the next time I'm going to offer her a drink, if there will be a next time. My inner voice growls with the slight anger that lingered from the engagement with Carl. I begin to wonder just how much I will have to take from this one.

I take a deep breath, my gaze not leaving hers as she gives me an order to drink the whole glass at this very moment. I stand looking at her for a few moments debating if I should just toss the tray down and refuse to be her puppet, but as everyone keeps telling me I need to relax and the place will grow on me, I'm beginning to doubt that will ever happen.

I shoot a gaze toward Michele before reaching down and taking the glass into my hand, my flaring orbs still locked with hers. "As you wish." I muster out a tone slightly showing my resentment. I put the glass to my lips and down the drink. I cough and swallow harshly upon completion of her command.

"Will there be anything else?" I retort to her, not caring what she wished to drink at this moment.
 
"Da, yes," Constantine replies to Malcolm, "Preseedent of Ural Gornyy Korporatsiya's daughter vas vild von." "Many times she vould get herself een trouble."

He is surprised to hear that Fruitloops was an intruder. It would explain her apparent sexual slavery though. Now he can hear Fruitloops accent from the interplay between her and her Mistress. Madame Czartoryski is apparently a harsh Mistress as she commands the English girl to drink the unpalatable drink. Fruitloops tone of voice and posture hardly seem that submissive though.

Constantine leans closer to Malcolm and drops his voice.

"Vat strange name she has," he says, "Vy vould parents name child after breakfast cereal?"
 
Last edited:
d

Professor edgeways swam around. Had the mistress wanted him to drink castor oil He would have done so and thanked her for the honor
 
Michele saw that Alysa's attempt to warm to Josephine had not gone well at all. Setting down her tray, she hurried over to that end of the pool.

"Will there be anything else?" she heard Alysa sneer at Josephine after Josephine insisted Alysa down the complex drink Alysa had prepared for her. It contained over a shot of vodka. Michele could not remember seeing Alysa eat anything all morning.

"This is my fault, Mistress," Michele interjected before Josephine could reply, addressing her with unusually formal deference. "It was my idea to limit cocktails to vodka drinks for the sake of simplicity."

Michele turned to Alysa. "Our Mistress's favorite hot weather drink is Tanqueray and Tonic, light on the ice. Please go fix her a big one, Dear."
 
"Vat strange name she has," he says, "Vy vould parents name child after breakfast cereal?"



"It is a nickname." Malcolm barely glanced at the girl. "She is mentally deranged. The Prince knows her and vouched for her, but really when confronted with her crime of trespassing she considered it the joke and didn't take it seriously. Personally I might have made her disappear." He thinks on it, "or found somewhere else, very far away from here." There is no doubt Malcolm could make that happen if he so desired it.

"Gorny's daughter you say though?" Malcolm thinks for a second,"Nope, that wasn't me."
 
Carl sighed as he saw Alysa once again put her foot in it with Josephine. She was going to learn, and probably the hard way, that she did not tolerate challengers to her authority from certain people. Actually there were very few people that she would accept that behavior from and only in certain circumstances.

Of course Michele rushed over to play peacemaker but he was not sure if that was going to work. Deciding to see if he could do anything to help the situation he stood up and began to undress.

"Come, come now dear Empress of all she surveys," he began in a jovial tone. " Just what is a frown doing on your face on this glorious day. You know you are going to get wrinkles if you do that too much," he teased.

He finally finished taking the last of his clothes of and walking over to her naked he sat down on the edge of the pool, dangling his legs in the water.

"You know, Have I asked to marry you to marry me again yet my dear. I think it has been simply ages since I last did. You have named your successor now so there is nothing holding you back."

Picking up her hand he brought it to his lips and kissed it, then with a twinkle in his eye he grinned. "Well how about it Jo. Will you finally say yes and make me the happiest man in the world."
 
My strong gaze falters from the Lady of the house to the sweet caring eyes of Michele when she speaks up taking fault for the current situation between Josephine and myself. I shake my head in disagreement in everything she is saying for it wasn't her fault at all and I wasn't going to let her take the blame.

When Michele turned to me and provided information about Josephine's palette I searched her eyes with ones of questioning to why she took responsibility. "No, Michele this wasn't your fault! I'm the one that suggested and mixed the drink not you!" I look into her eyes with admiration before turning to face the Lady of the House.

My eyes drift over her lady's shoulder to notice Carl has moved up and was speaking with her. I took a deep breath before turning away from the Lady to look upon Michele once more. I reached out and gasped her forearm with a tender squeeze before moving past her toward the small poolside kitchen.

Upon closing the kitchen door I took a deep breath and released it. Being my old self wasn't going to work here for the head butting with Josephine would continue, but staying that frightened mouse wasn't something I wanted to continue with either. I have only one recourse left to me and that is to consider this place a prison and I have to escape.
 
Something had obviously set Maurice against his own game. He spurned Mary and wandered off. As Mary tried to decide how to proceed, William entered the parlor.

“Hello again,” William said. “It seems like everyone is outside at the pool. It seems they are serving refreshments. Would you care to join me?”

He extended his arm out to her with a smile upon his face. Mary took it reflexively, even as she cast a forlorn glance through the door by which Maurice had just exited.

“And here am I,” Mary sighed, glancing down at her uniform. “Having just got dressed. I seem to be a bit out of step this morning.”
 
Karen was just about to undress and get in the pool when she saw the row develop between Josephine and Alysa. The latter stomped past her and into the poolhouse. While she understood Josephine's anger toward the trespasser, Karen had not entirely approved of Josephine's original abuse of the Alysa, even if it had at the same time excited her.

In any event, Josephine herself had taught Karen that arrogant mistreatment of employees never worked out well. Loosely refastening the sash of her plush white robe, she followed Alysa into the poolhouse, closing the door far more gently than Alysa had done. The air-conditioning inside brought goosebumps to her arms and legs and made her nipples press up against the terrycloth of her robe.

"Please don't judge Josephine by her behavior today," Karen told Alysa. "These past couple days have been quite stressful for her, and you didn't help matters by sneaking onto the manor as a spy."
 
William nodded with approval when Mary took his arm. His gaze followed hers as she looked down her uniform and offered that she seemed to be a bit out of step this morning. “Yes, well I appear to be in the same situation, however by the last updated information of mine, it wouldn’t take much to be in the proper attire.” William smiled to her.

He took a few steps toward the general direction of the pool. “If I recall you were in the proper attire earlier this morning. Now if you wish to put something else on. I believe we can make a quick detour or if you just wish to join them at their moment of preferred attire we can proceed outside.” William slightly turned and looked at her. “Although I believe I speak for all the male guests that they would prefer you to join them in their state of attire.”
 
"Ah, neeckname!" Constantine nods his head in understanding.

It is with disappointment that he sees Miss Karen stop disrobing and follow the crazy English girl to the poolhouse. He had caught just a hint of her young nubile body under her robe. Perhaps that is for the best, he doubts he could have controlled certain bodily reactions to seeing her naked and risked displeasing Madame Czartoryski. Sexual perversion, decadence and permissiveness may not be extended to her young heir. Best wait until he has got a grip on the various relationships here on the estate.

Mentally unhinged girls with kinky sex habits, he knows all too well. The mining executive's daughter was such. The kidnapping attempt by the Russian mafia had a sobering effect on her. Her attentions paid to Constantine while he convalesced from his injuries were somewhat out of character and very endearing. Luckily he was wearing a vest and only incurred a few broken ribs from the handgun and shotgun rounds at short range. She had even quit taking drugs after that. Though her sexual appetites had only partially diminished. Actually walking in on his daughter tied to her bed being buggered by Constantine had driven her father into a rage that had him put a price on Constantine's head. Probably not Constantine's best decision but when sober the girl was quite nice and even exhibited a good degree of intelligence. His daughter espousing her love of Constantine and his vow to do the honourable thing had fallen on deaf ears and so Constantine had been forced to make plans to leave Russia for his own safety.

Constantine's mother has been the secretary to the Saint Petersburg police commisioner since nineteen seventy-seven, having outlasted more than a few commisioners, Soviet presidents and Russian Federation presidents. She is such a fixture within the MVD, Russian Interior Ministry, her desk is referred to by Russian law enforcement and counter-intelligence as 'the Saint Petersburg's desk' with his mother called either 'head of station' or 'Miss Moneypenny' due to her longevity in the post. She is a recipient of one of the last Orders of Lenin. When Constantine had to flee Russia, his mother asked a favour of the current police commissioner, who talked with the Russian Minister of the Interior, who asked a favour of the American consulate in Saint Petersburgh, who fast tracked Constantine's visa application. Making unkind remarks about Constantine's mother is an extremely painful poor decision.

Still with his voice lowered, Constantine gives a toss of his head towards the man who appears to be courting Madame Czartoryski.

"Madame's babnik... her playboy," he asks Malcolm, "Ees he dees preence you speak of?"
 
Last edited:
Palms smacking the small Island’s marbled top, eyes of anger closing as I sigh allowing the frustration to begin it’s demise. ‘Yeah, if it was only that easy’ I say under my breath. My mind began pushing images of Michele and her soft words of wisdom in a fetal attempt to bring down my blood pressure. The sense of light headiness and nausea didn’t add any help to the matter.

My self loathing comes to a halt when the kitchen door opens. My first thought that it was Michele coming to check on me, but then when the voice spoke it wasn’t Michele’s. I open my eyes and slowly lift my head and look upon the one whom addressed me. Her words were soft, like Michele’s, they were even supportive of Josephine, which also falls within the range Michele’s attitude.

I continue to make eye contact with the one that was introduced to me as Karen. She seemed nice at the moment, but was one of the cheerleaders in the early morning attack upon me. “I don’t...” I stop as my tone of voice for it was higher than it should be toward this woman. I replay her spoken words to me and for the first time I put myself in Josephine’s shoes. How would I feel if someone trespassed upon my property and was assigned to spy on me? Yeah, I would be pissed off too.

I take a long, deep breath and release it. “I do understand, truly I do. I have seen and been through the stages of stress myself. I know she feels personally violated by my trespassing into her life and property, but noting compares to the violation that she inflicted upon me this morning.” I hold up my hand, “I’m sorry, I have to let the past be the past, which I’m truly trying to do, not just for the peace between us, but for I have made a promise to another that I would try.” I reach up and lightly tug at the uniform. “If this doesn’t suggest that I’m trying, than I have no idea what to do.” I look up to Karen, The little nausea that’s swirling around my stomach brings my hand up to my abs. “Excuse me but I fear that drink isn’t agreeing with me.” I move to the sink, turning the water on and splashing some cold water on my face.

I bring myself back up and turn toward her and for the first time I noticed the pokies in her robe. I pull my eyes away from her to the top of the Island, my fingers slowly rubbing over the smooth marble as I lean over the top…

….“I was sent here by the agency on a fact finding mission which I believe was meant to be a mission of recovery, well at least I believe it was meant to be.” I look up to her for a moment before continuing. “Anyway, the harsh mission I was on prior to this one was several months ago in the cold, far east. It was a mission of search and recovery but things went wrong and there were casualties, many of which where my friends.” I pause for a long moment. “ Well the loss almost pushed me over the edge, and so, in the agencies wisdom, they decided to kept me home based for six months and this was a mission to ease me back into the field, or a mission to get me out of their hair, which I believe was the real case for sending me here without a proper mission background… but then again... maybe this was a test to see how well I would perform with a hap-hazard mission prep… I don’t know. So in long saying, she isn’t the only one with a stressful few days on her shoulders.”

I pull back and lean up against the sink, arms crossing over my chest as I reflect upon the past few months.
 
Malcolm nodded as he watched the Prince propose marriage. That was quite surprising. He didn't think the Prince was the proposing marriage type. Not even for power or position. But he didn't know the Prince that well, things could be not as he perceived. Malcolm mentally decided that was doubtful, and waited to see how that would play.

"Yes, that is him, although I wouldn't call him "Her playboy", playboy yes, but not hers. At least I do not think."

Malcolm was also disappointed that Karen had left, she was quite nice to look at. The cook looked quite nice with the leash on her. It was a pity she wasn't into men. His eyes went back to Josephine as he was certainly interested in what her answer was going to be.
 
"The iron chain and the silken cord are both equally bonds." ― Friedrich Schiller



“Well, how about it Jo?” Carl asks as he kisses her hand. “Will you finally say yes and make me the happiest man in the world?”

Josephine laughs gaily, like a young girl. “I should scare the hell out of you by acting like I might agree, but you know how I feel about marriage now. I’ll have no chains upon me....”

Her laugh now turns sinister and she winks. “Well, at least no figurative ones.”



 
Constantine looks about, not wanting to eavesdrop on Madame Czartoryski's personal conversation with the babnik. The leashed girl is showing no signs of fear and embarrassment. In fact quite the opposite. Constantine wonders why she is leashed but Fruitloops is clothed and even employed considering she is an intruder on Madame Czartoryski's estate. And likely to be unstable. He would have expected Fruitloops to be locked in a room to be used by house guests. That is how sex slaves in Russia are usually broken.

Perhaps the Madame is more subtle than to rape and torture intruders she intends to enslave. Although how she would instill discipline in the girl without sexually degrading her is beyond him. Unless he has arrived at the carrot and stick point of her training. A useful tool used in interrogating terrorists from his experiences.

"Who are two naked devushkas?" Constantine asks Malcolm quietly, "Are dey guests or employees?" "Are dey property of Madame Czartoryski?"

"Vould I be eencorrect to ask eef Madame ees rozovuy... does she like girls?"
 
Carl clutched at his heart with his other hand. " Again I am rejected. You do know one of these days I am going to stop asking gorgeous," he smiled down at her as he kissed her hand again.

Slipping into the pool beside her he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a quick kiss before releasing her. "However let us discuss these chains you speak of," he said with a low chuckle,"They do sound rather promising."
 
"She isn't the only one with a stressful few days on her shoulders," Alysa says of Josephine.

"I suppose not," Karen replies as she takes a step toward Alysa. As she does, the loose knot tying her robe's sash falls open, revealing Karen's cleavage and bald womanhood. "But I hope you have seen that this manor provides countless opportunities for stress relief if you'll just relax and let yourself enjoy them."
 
Back
Top