White people and the Big Black Cock fantasy

have you ever fantasized about BBC?


  • Total voters
    62
Label me a size queen but I fantasize about big cocks that are black, white, it could be purple for all I care.
 
None of the poll questions fit me. :( I enjoy being with men of all colors and most sizes and Black men are somewhat a favorite, but I don't obsess or fantasize about it. I like girth more than length.
 
I don't "fantasize" about "BBC" and choose my lovers because of who they are. Race is unimportant to me.

Girth is always better than length, but if you're packing 5" you may as well move along. lol
 
The OP did say fantasize. How many of us have fantasies that we know aren't gonna happen? I do. Do I fantasize about men that are super cute and really hung? Yes. Do I fantasize about more than one taking me at the same time? Yes I do. But......guys you don't have to have one the size of my arm to get my eye. But remember we're talking about fantasies so why not?
 
Admittedly, I'm omnisexual, but to be frank, it's more the ass and mouth on a guy that appeal to me than the dick, though cock isn't entirely without appeal. But when it comes to dick, I'm not picky. Big, small, black, white....though when sucking and or taking it, it helps if they're CLEAN. :rolleyes: Nothing more disgusting than a dirty, smegma-covered cock.
 
I had to laugh out loud at tbat last line. When guys have been riding all day and get off the bike wanting sex......it's a must that they take a shower first. A man smelling like a man is sexy but.....smegma is not. 😜
 
It is admittedly tougher for uncut men, but they can still keep it clean. It just takes extra effort. It is admittedly easier when, like me, you don't have a foreskin. :eek:

That said, there is no sound medical reason to circumcise most boys.
 
Fantasy

My fantasy is to have my wife experience sex with another man, black, white or what ever, but preferably with a large member. She needs to learn and experience new things to put her prudish ways behind her.

I think it would be fun to see her try to put a big one in her. Mouth or pussy.

I am 6 1/4 and 5 3/4 around which is pretty normal, I think.
 
I fantasize about watching my wife be with a man with a large cock. Doesn't have to be black, but that seems to often be a part of the fantasy. I think it's the old taboo of it all, and she's ultra conservative when it comes to sex. So, to see her get pounded by this huge black cock and wrapping her sweet lips around it's shaft. Watching her as her animal urges start taking over her body and she succumbs to things she never dreamed of doing; sucking his cock straight from her pussy, jerking his shaft and growling, begging for more, panting, drooling, spitting, getting spanked, having her ass pierced by that behemoth sword.

Ugh, I'm hard now. Great.
 
The OP did say fantasize. How many of us have fantasies that we know aren't gonna happen? I do.

The things I used to fantasize about I've turned into reality and live (or have lived, in some cases).
 
I do very often; have been all morning as a matter of fact and I'm extremely horny...
 
Label me a size queen but I fantasize about big cocks that are black, white, it could be purple for all I care.

i am fascinated by size queens. Would you (and any other size queen) please check out my pics and let me know what comes to mind?
 
I would love to watch my girl take a huge black cock, I would love to see the look on her face as it stretches her
 
yes! hearing her gasp as he works that huge cock into her and then seeing her writhe beneath him as he pounds her harder and harder

Little white hands on muscular black thighs, desperately pushing back against him as her tight white pussy adjusts...
 
Back
Top