Shower at the gym

Palamino19

Literotica Guru
I've been hitting the gym early all week. Working hard, sweating bullets, and getting all pumped up and worked up at the same time. Today was apparently as far as I could go.

The showers at this gym are individual, each has a separate entrance with a curtain and a bench inside it for towel, then behind the next curtain is the shower. The different showers are separated by a partition that is probably a little over 6' high (I'm just above 6' and couldn't see over them.)

Anyway, I'm bi curious, but only had one experience, years ago. Some days I'm more curious than others.

Today, I really hoped that there would be someone there, I know there's one gay guy that is almost on the same schedule as me, but he was just starting his workout as I was finishing up. Too bad, cute guy, smooth, nice ass, I'd love to see his cock.

There were people in there, but I had sort of given up, just got to showering. Rinsing off my body, soaping it up, it all got me wanting to be bad. I was the only one showering, others were in the locker room, but not in the showers. I took extra time cleaning off my body, rinse lather and repeat all across my skin. I was still cooling off from my workout.

When I finished, I was standing there under the shower, enjoying the water spraying on my skin. I started stroking my cock. I'm really not normally that brave, but anyone who might walk in was definitely up to no good anyway, so I stroked myself, slowly stroking, letting my cock get good and hard. I had one hand against the tiles, supporting me, and I was fantasizing, dreaming that I was stroking my cock, that I had some hot guy standing in front of me, that I was stroking it with the tip playfully rubbing between his sexy cheeks.

This made me so turned on. If a guy HAD walked in then, it would have been hard not to bareback him right there. Or let him cum inside me.

I stroked for a long time, occasionally rubbing my cock against the tiles that so many jocks showered near. To be honest, I've been stroking my cock hard for two weeks, but not letting myself cum, and in that shower, I knew I was ready. I stroked it faster, and I felt my balls tighten so much, It's hard to fight that with the water spraying on my cock like that. Finally, I had to arch my back, and even with the water spraying all around me, I could see each thick white trail of my cum pour from my cock, it was so much cum, and the water on the floor swept it up and brought it down the drain at my feet.

This turned me on so much, a little while later I went to the bathroom and stroked myself to completion. I licked half the cum from my fingers, and used the rest to finger myself. I left with my ass wet from my own cum, and the girl at the front desk smiled sweetly at me and said, "See you tomorrow!"

It is really getting hard not to just fuck all the cum out of some dirty guy.

I've been hitting the gym early all week. Working hard, sweating bullets, and getting all pumped up and worked up at the same time. Today was apparently as far as I could go.

The showers at this gym are individual, each has a separate entrance with a curtain and a bench inside it for towel, then behind the next curtain is the shower. The different showers are separated by a partition that is probably a little over 6' high (I'm just above 6' and couldn't see over them.)

Anyway, I'm bi curious, but only had one experience, years ago. Some days I'm more curious than others.

Today, I really hoped that there would be someone there, I know there's one gay guy that is almost on the same schedule as me, but he was just starting his workout as I was finishing up. Too bad, cute guy, smooth, nice ass, I'd love to see his cock.

There were people in there, but I had sort of given up, just got to showering. Rinsing off my body, soaping it up, it all got me wanting to be bad. I was the only one showering, others were in the locker room, but not in the showers. I took extra time cleaning off my body, rinse lather and repeat all across my skin. I was still cooling off from my workout.

When I finished, I was standing there under the shower, enjoying the water spraying on my skin. I started stroking my cock. I'm really not normally that brave, but anyone who might walk in was definitely up to no good anyway, so I stroked myself, slowly stroking, letting my cock get good and hard. I had one hand against the tiles, supporting me, and I was fantasizing, dreaming that I was stroking my cock, that I had some hot guy standing in front of me, that I was stroking it with the tip playfully rubbing between his sexy cheeks.

This made me so turned on. If a guy HAD walked in then, it would have been hard not to bareback him right there. Or let him cum inside me.

I stroked for a long time, occasionally rubbing my cock against the tiles that so many jocks showered near. To be honest, I've been stroking my cock hard for two weeks, but not letting myself cum, and in that shower, I knew I was ready. I stroked it faster, and I felt my balls tighten so much, It's hard to fight that with the water spraying on my cock like that. Finally, I had to arch my back, and even with the water spraying all around me, I could see each thick white trail of my cum pour from my cock, it was so much cum, and the water on the floor swept it up and brought it down the drain at my feet.

This turned me on so much, a little while later I went to the bathroom and stroked myself to completion. I licked half the cum from my fingers, and used the rest to finger myself. I left with my ass wet from my own cum, and the girl at the front desk smiled sweetly at me and said, "See you tomorrow!"

It is really getting hard not to just fuck all the cum out of some dirty guy.

Made me hard. I have a similar fantasy.

I just realized that this thread title could be read two ways.

I'm not a shower at the gym, but a grower.

And, yes, I have gotten half-way hard in the shower with other guys there, not straight out but about 45 degrees down. I haven't seen them respond in kind, though, and it's never gone anywhere. It's still fun to see how they handle being exposed to public attention, though. Some guys go to great lengths not to let others see their junk, and others really don't care. But there is a definite no-staring rule in effect there, dammit.

Some guys go to great lengths not to let others see their junk, and others really don't care. But there is a definite no-staring rule in effect there, dammit.

I know, it's inhumane! Especially right after a workout, nothing gets me just in my skin and physical feeling than a good workout.

me tooo

I enjoy showering at the gym and although at mine there is only a curtain I still stroke my cock and do wish a guy would come in and have some fun. Water is so intoxicating and makes me so horny.

great finish for a workout

Id be willing to let you behind my curtain. Id lean forward, my hands on the wall. My ass facing you. I arch my back, spreading my legs wider. I know we should be quiet in case someone else comes in. But i cant help myself. I start begging you to fuck my hungry pussy

Fuck your pussy

Good Boy, rubs myself along your crack then push. OOO good boy:devil:

Id be willing to let you behind my curtain. Id lean forward, my hands on the wall. My ass facing you. I arch my back, spreading my legs wider. I know we should be quiet in case someone else comes in. But i cant help myself. I start begging you to fuck my hungry pussy

Nasty, nasty boy.

On my way there now!

I'm on my way to the gym now. While working out I'll be thinking about the fun we will have. when You come in and start rubbing me with your strong soft hands on my cock and rubbing my wet ass. Massaging my hips and grabbing me pulling me closer so our cocks touch and we grind them together. I'll turn around and feel your wet cock in my crack as you work it back and forth. I'll feel you at my tight entrance and then you slide in so gently and start to so rhythmically move in and out. I bend over a little and you grab my hips and squeeze my ass and massage my ass as you bury your cock all the way in and start to cum

yup

I enjoy showering at the gym and although at mine there is only a curtain I still stroke my cock and do wish a guy would come in and have some fun. Water is so intoxicating and makes me so horny.

it works the same way with me....:devil:

Sooo...

Woke up early this morning, decided to go into the gym extra early. Get a nice workout in, tease myself in the shower for a while before the gym gets busy.

Workout was nice, thanks for asking.

Anyway, heading into the locker room, there's a couple of guys at lockers at different ends of the room, fairly empty for my gym. I could only hear the guy at the far end, the one closer I could see through a mirror, medium build, shaved head, muscular.

I strip down, my skin is still wet from my workout, I take my time getting ready, standing at the locker naked and organizing things while my skin dries off a bit. I've been working out a lot lately, just about shed my winter weight, my body is showing the results of my efforts. I'm just excited enough that my cock is at a slight angle, but not hard or grown much yet.

Finally, I close up the locker and head into one of the showers. I close the first shower curtain behind me and put my towel on the bench inside, then walk into the shower stall and close the second curtain behind me. These curtains don't close very well, so on the left side, if I look out, I can see through to outside the shower, though someone looking in would only see my head, maybe the silhouette of my naked body through the shower curtain. This is handy while I'm playing with myself, so I can keep an eye out in case someone is coming.

I turn on the water. It's refreshing on my skin, and I soak my hair for some time, enjoying the sensation of the water as it cools me. I can feel it running down my body, my eyes closed, my mind settling into the sensuousness of this experience.

Soon, I soap up my body, slowly spreading the soap across every inch of my skin, then vigorously lathering it until my legs and upper body are covered. I take my time rinsing the soap off and do it again. I wash my face, and relax again under the shower head.

I let my hand slip down to my sex. With my other hand, I squeeze my nipples, run my hand across my body, squeeze my ass. I take my time making myself hard, using a gentle and varied grip, my cock sliding through my hand in countless diverse and subtle strokes. I enjoy when it is at the phase where it has lengthened but is still soft, so that it follows whatever stroke perfectly, whether from hand or mouth, in that too brief time before it hardens tight and hungry.

Soon, it is in that time of fierce and wet hardness. It points straight out from me as I stroke myself in the public shower. I think again about placing it inside some hungry mouth, teasing some smooth ass with its tip. My thoughts run the range of sex, my cock excited at the most lurid thoughts, pulsing increasingly close to too far. I reach a plateau, and I stop, letting my cock slowly descend as the shower head lets loose it's cooling flow on my skin.

I had told myself that I would tease my cock twice in the shower. I begin to stroke it again, and it becomes harder much more quickly this time. I begin fantasizing again, this time more focused. The bench outside the stall, in a space that is also concealed by a shower curtain, comes to mind. Because this stall is in the corner, there is no reason to approach or pass it when it is in use, so it is more private. I fantasize that I am in there with another man, he is on top of me, we are sixty-nining, our cocks hungrily sliding into each others' mouths, the wet sounds tongues bathing cocks swallowed by the sound of the showers.

I am so hard on thinking of this. I reach over and soap my cock up nice and thick. I'm stroking it with one hand. I look back, in the opening left by the shower curtain, to look at the space that I am fantasizing about, the place where I would have my tongue bathed in the cum of some sexy cock, when someone opens the outer shower curtain and steps one step into the bench area. I look straight in his face, the shaven headed guy from the locker room. He says, "Oh, sorry," I reply, "No problem." He backs out and leaves.

When I said those words, my hand was still stroking my cock, even as I looked in his eyes, I was pulling my cock, which was erect and strong. I got close to orgasm again, and let my cock become soft again. I stroked it hard one more time, the precum so thick and slick that my hand stroked the length of my cock easily even with the water occasionally washing over my sex and washing the precum away.

When I came out of the shower and into the bench area that he had walked in to, my cock was sticking straight out, and no showers were running. I teased myself a little in the silence, then dried off and returned to my locker. My cock wasn't hard at this point, but it was still long. He was already back at his locker, it didn't look like he had showered yet. I took my time getting dressed, and at one point, when I could see from the mirror that showed me the section of lockers he was at that he was facing away, I got a fingertip full of precum from my cock, spread it across my lips, and licked them.

I had been in the locker room for almost an hour. He was already there when I arrived. I'd like to think he was enjoying it as much as I was.

I got my things together and left the locker room. On the way to the exit, one woman and I got talking, a rather beautiful brunette who often is working out in the area I use most when I arrive. I am not sure, sexually charged as I was, but it seemed like there was some flirtation, which was nice.

After, I left the gym. On the way out, the shaven headed guy held the door for me.

Never Had Sex in a Gym ...

... Butt wouldn't say no if I had the chance!! But I'll be moving pretty soon, and the place I'm moving to has a gym and olympic size indoor pool, right across the street! Something about the smell of pool water makes me aroused anyway! Fantasizing about getting gang banged in the locker room? Priceless! :D

Tomorrow, going in early again. If the same thing happens with buff shaven headed guy, I have no idea what I'll do. Turned me on all day today, stroked myself hard four more times throughout the day, once in my office. Licked so much precum off of my fingers, I can still taste it.

Ironically, hungry for cock when a couple women are particularly interested in me. Must be spring, it's really too bad I have to work and have responsibilities, I really am wound up tight right now, sexually speaking very, very aimed to please and be pleased, but no convenient time to do it.

Back