Where are all the breast-loving women?

tumblr_mzb9yvMPRV1s4n9wyo1_400.gif
H O T ... thanks for sharing

love womens breasts

I absolutely love the feeling of a womans breasts in my hands and to me size doesnt matter, I havent been with another woman in quite a while, im on yahoo if any of you girls wanna chat

Only have B cups here if that :(

However I'd love to share them ................. nevertheless ;) !!!???

looooove boobs! all sizes, huge and small as long as i can put my lips around them.
and im a 34DD so very full here ;)

any woman ready to exchange erotic PMs with me?

Hi...had a rather erotic and arousing exchange of PMs with one woman for a couple of days...
anybody else here ready to embark on that with me?
Preferred topics: mutual seduction using a deep cleavage, slow build up of arousal and desire...intense and long breastplay...lactation...suckling...
mhhh...:rose:

Hi...had a rather erotic and arousing exchange of PMs with one woman for a couple of days...
Preferred topics: mutual seduction using a deep cleavage, slow build up of arousal and desire...intense and long breastplay...lactation...suckling...

NOBODY???????????? what a shame...:(

still waiting for women admiring my breasts

come on...my breasts need you!

I've never actually done it, but I love playing with my breasts a lot and I know I would love to have someone else's breasts in my hands and mouth!!

I've never actually done it, but I love playing with my breasts a lot and I know I would love to have someone else's breasts in my hands and mouth!!

me neither, but I'd love to try it both from the giving and receiving end...:rose:

I love looking at that little video you have and that profile pic. That circling and suckling mouth is so erotic. Maybe I am a little bi....;-D

I love this thread, and I love tits, adore having my nips sucked and pinched, and even though I have dabbled with a girlfriend and adored caressing her she has very small tits, I would love to play with a woman with bigger boobs,(like mine) my aim is to play and be played with played with.......... ( . Y . ) ;) :kiss: :rose:

I'd like to volunteer please! :rose:

those last PMs I received make me feel like a milky cow being suckled...and I enjoy it a lot...(even though I am blushing admitting it)...:eek::eek::eek:

Back