Once Scorched, Twice Shy - Open

TheNiteSiren

Virginal Temptress
How the hell did she end up in the situation was beyond her? Elianna Wynters had come out West in severe need of work. By luck she met Peter McDonald, one of the McDonald’s family who hold standing in the fast food chain. He was a very kind man who started to ask her questions on discipline and moral platitude. From her point of view, it sounded like she was being interviewed to be someone’s nanny. Only if it had been that simple. The male in question was Peter 30 year old son, Malcom. Peter introduced the pair at a social luncheon. Those eyes tried to stare her down but she maintained that quiet strength that her mother had taught her. Eli was to be Malcom’s assistant/babysitter, the latter best not spoken. She did enjoy the work environment and took pride in her work. Other employees snickered behind her back because she was just a simple country girl. Eli had never been one for frills nor could she afford them.

It didn’t take long for her to figure out why Peter needed help so badly with his wildest son. The idiot seemed dead set on getting himself killed with one of his stupid stunts. He was one of those adrenaline junkie who enjoyed high risk sports. Malcom seemed to tolerate her presence. There was one point when she was carrying him back to his limo and he grabbed her ass. Eli immediately let go, letting him drop into a very stinky mud puddle. Once they got into the limo she handed him a handkerchief and said nothing. Served him right for getting too handsy with her. There was no way in hell she would ever put herself in that kind of position. Eli was a very shy girl when it came to men in that sense and it showed.

Tonight was just another one of his antics in the realm of spoiled bratsville. Eli had gotten the call at 2:00 am from one of Malcom’s security people saying that he couldn’t find him. Now she was being pushed and shoved around by drunken partyers. She was not a big woman and just barely weighed over 110 pounds. Next thing she knew, a big bulk of a man that was all too familiar was pressed against her quite tightly, making her blush. Eli reached for the knob behind them, turned it and they both stumbled into the closet. “Malcom….How many times are they going to wake me up just to fish your ass out of another party?” She was ready for another tirade when a pair of rough lips took a strong hold of her own. The sensual attack was so unexpected. He was pressed against her so tightly that Eli could feel the erection pressing against his jeans.

Those vibrant eyes were alive with something different tonight. There was a hunger there that actually made her nervous for a change. She whimpered into his mouth as his big hand pressed into her bottom, trying to get even closer. A low growl made her shiver all along her body and instantly she knew she was wet. Her small hands pressed into his chest. That sinful mouth went down her neck, his knee coming between her legs, practically lifting her against the wall of the closet. It hit dead on for her clit and she cried out. Eli could feel the scruff of his beard against the skin of her breasts. His hands worked the front clasp until one perfect breast spilled into his hand. He kissed her again and El worked her clit on the thigh that held her up. He sparked her own hunger. The smell of him, his mouth on her skin was too much and she came hard on his thigh. That was when she came to her senses. He was drunk and she couldn’t get caught in his web. Eli fixed her clothes and exited quickly, making sure to point Malcom out to Luke so they could get him home. Eli knew there was going to be repercussions but not sure what they may be.

I cruised around the party, my eyes scanning the crowd. I took another swig from the bottle of tequila I was carrying. The buzz in my head meant I was definitely a couple sheets to the wind. Unfortunately, it did nothing to dull the ache in my groin. "Dammit," I growled to no one in particular, "I need to get fucking laid."

I'd been about to do that 10 minutes ago. I'd had this tight little brunette ready to go in one of the upstairs bedrooms. She'd been fondling the bulge in my pants and marveling at my size as I'd licked her pert breasts and worked on the zipper to her skirt. If only I'd had another 5 minutes.

But this girl - who had been matching me shot for shot the last hour - suddenly went a ghostly pale and promptly upchucked over the edge of the bed. She groaned and went stumbling off to the bathroom, where she continued to hurl. I grabbed my shirt and got the fuck out of there.

But now that left me with a throbbing need and no one to satisfy it. And at this hour of the morning, my odds of finding a woman who hadn't already paired off was pretty slim.

I was at this point rather rudely gripped at the arm. I turned around, and then looked the several inches downward I needed to make eye contact with my diminutive assailant. It was Ellie, my "assistant". Ellie was more accurately a leash hired by father to reign me in. Father thought I lived life recklessly. But what's the point of being young, rich, and handsome if you don't enjoy it?

Ellie was actually the third in series. The first two guys had quickly found I made a helluva wingman, so soon they were partying alongside me.* Ellie, however, might as well have been a nun. She didn't drink and had zero interest in parties. She also seemed immune to my charming personality. She met all my attempts at witty banter with indifference before instructing me to behave.

More's the pity, because Ellie was packing a damn fine body underneath that icy demeanor. Her tits these gorgeously big spheres that rode high and proud on her chest. Down below her tiny waist flared out into a plump little ass. She smacked me good the one time I put a hand on it, but damn was it nice.

Tonight, of course, was no different. She snatched the bottle of tequila away, declaring it was high time I went home to bed. I groused, but let her pull me along. Unless I physically forced her, she wasn't going to stop.

Unfortunately, in the crush of the crowd, she misjudged her path outside and instead led me into a darkened walk-in closet. I heard her swear as she realized her mistake, whereupon she spun around and slammed into me.

The brief sensation of her firm breasts crushing up against me was my last straw. I was drunk and horny and now a gorgeous woman was shoving her big tits against me. Fuck it, I was taking my shot.

I took her face in my right hand and brought my lips to hers. Meanwhile, my left cupped her ass and pulled her up against my thigh. I could feel her shudder as her crotch encountered the stiff bulge of my pole.

Apparently Ellie wasn't feeling so standoffish at this hour either. She stopped resisting and began eagerly grinding herself against my cock. We continued to fumble around, her moaning as I tried to get her clothes off. I'd managed to free one her glorious tits when her cries hit a crescendo and her body shook. Holy crap, she came.

Unfortunately, Ellie's orgasm apparently cleared her lust. She recoiled back from me and immediately began trying to reconceal the massive naked tit. Before I was quite aware what was happening, she'd bolted from the closet. I went after her, but she'd disappeared from the crowd.

Having gotten two women half-naked and still failed to get laid, I decided to throw in the towel. I didn't want to chance setting an even worse personal low. I summoned my driver and went home to sleep it off.

Ellie made sure to get to the office before Malcom. Her eyes were a little red from lack of sleep and sheer sexual frustration. Those few moments in that closet were cemented in her mind. His touch had left a mark on her that she didn’t know how to wash away. Despite people’s beliefs that she was made of ice, Ellie felt very deeply when it came to attraction. She knew from the start that Malcom would be a challenge because of the very fact that he was so attractive. It was always his demeanor that turned her off. He acted more like an impulsive child than a man in her opinion. What happened last night was not going to help matters. He had to know that her defenses had slipped up last night and would take advantage of that fact. Her best plan at the moment was to just avoid him and the subject.

When her mother died, Ellie had no one to turn to and no money to survive on after the burial costs were paid. Peter had been heaven sent to her that day. Malcom was another story. She plopped her purse down on her desk, wanting to scream she was so horny. When she had finally made it home amidst the chaos, her dreams were of his mouth on her skin and those hands on her ass. She refused to let him make her into one of his bimbos. Ellie had more respect for herself than that but right now she felt like one of the walking wounded. One thing you could count on with Malcom is the fact that he could sense a weak spot fairly easily.

Ellie pulled the file for the new advertisement campaign that Peter was proposing involving the whole family. It was a good idea since the fast food chain had been around for so long and a lot of people had memories of their local birthday parties there or their kids playing in ball pit in the back. There had been a few new headlines in the local gossip rags about Malcom that would present a problem. There was no white-washing Malcom one little bit and there was talk of excluding him from the campaign. That seemed kind of extreme to her but Peter knew what he was doing. She still had maybe 2 hours before her slightly hung over boss would trudge through those doors so she kept herself busy. A courier dropped off some papers that Malcom would need to go over so she went inside to drop them on his desk.

The smell of his cologne hit her hard in the gut and those yearnings came rising again. It was vacant since he often came in when he wanted to. As Ellie walked by a mirror, she notice the hickey on her neck and her eyes bulged. Oh good grief! How many people had to have seen that mark? She lay the papers on his desk and looked back up into the mirror, her thoughts going back to last night, making her wonder. What if she had just given in totally for once? Let go of the control she held on with an iron grip. It almost frightened her how easily he could do this to her. She had kept a safe distance up until now, never strutting through that dark part of herself. In her life, she had only been with two men. One had been her high school sweetheart that had died in a drunk driving accident and the other a lawyer that dumped her because she was too prudish in bed.

That might have been true. Ellie had little experience when it came to sex but that had always been because she never felt safe enough to let go completely with anyone until now. It had only taken a matter of mere moments for her to cum with Malcom and that was a completely new experience. She must have been really preoccupied in her thoughts because Ellie didn’t hear the door open and someone walk in. She damn near jumped out of her skin when a deep male voice cleared his throat to acknowledge his presence. Ellie came eye to eye with the very someone she was hoping to avoid. She’d keep her cool. “You have some documents on your desk. The usual review and sign. Call me if you need anything.” Ellie tried to snake past him but a firm hand gripped her arm.

I rolled into the office. My heavy tequila regimen left my eyes a bit sensitive to the light, so I kept my sunglasses on. I nodded at the various office drones on my way through.

I was already planning my getaway. I'd make up a meeting after lunch and disappear thereafter. I could then look to take a nap. Or maybe get laid. Or both.

I opened the door to my office and paused. Ellie was standing inside. I grinned. Perhaps I wouldn't need till wait till this afternoon after all.

She spun around as soon as she realized I was there. She was in full professional mode once more. She wore a dark navy jacket with a matching skirt. A white blouse - probably silk; I knew she liked the feel - buttoned up to her neck lay beneath. Sensible heels adorned her feet. An office drone among office drones.

“You have some documents on your desk. The usual review and sign. Call me if you need anything.” Ellie muttered and headed for the door.

I caught her by the arm and halted her progress. "Not so fast, sweet cheeks." I spun her around and backed her into the room until the back of her thighs hit my desk and she found herself perched on the edge of my desk.

"We need to talk about what the hell was going on in that closet. For someone who has given me the brushoff more than once, you seemed get a helluva lot of fun out of grinding up on me." I bobbed my hips towards her. In her position on the edge of my desk, her chest was level with my crotch. I saw her eyes flick involuntarily towards my package.

"More importantly, you've always made yourself out to be such a sweet, concientious person, but where the hell was that last night? You grind yourself off to a nice little orgasm, but then rush off leaving me with a big, fat cock and no place to put it." I grinned salaciously at her.

"Ooh," I said leaning in to part her jacket. "Look at the size of those nipples." Two fat nubs were denting her blouse. "Is it really chilly in here, or are you happy to see me?"

"Not so fast, sweet cheeks." Ellie had to fight not to smack him across the face. How dare he address like one of his bimbos! “I do have a name, Malcom. If you forgotten it already, it engraved on my nameplate right there.” She found herself perched on the edge of that monstrosity of a desk with no way out.

"We need to talk about what the hell was going on in that closet. For someone who has given me the brushoff more than once, you seemed get a helluva lot of fun out of grinding up on me."

Her face flushed with a virgin’s innocence. “That was a momentary lapse that won’t happen again so making something of it has no point.” His hips rolled towards her, brushing against her breasts, causing her nipples to harden almost painfully. Thank god he couldn’t see how her hands were shaking.

"More importantly, you've always made yourself out to be such a sweet, concientious person, but where the hell was that last night? You grind yourself off to a nice little orgasm, but then rush off leaving me with a big, fat cock and no place to put it." If he was looking for sympathy, he was doomed to failure. “I’m sure you found something to inflict yourself upon.” Ellie was trying to way too hard to deny her own feelings and it was breaking her rhythm. She usually had the upper hand in these conversations but not this time.

The smell of his skin was making her mouth water. It had been six years since she had sex and it was starting to show. When he leaned she knew why. The hard nub brushed against the silk of her blouse, almost torturing her. Ellie looked down at his crotch and then those big hands. A small whimper escaped from those pink lips. She tried cover it but failed. Now she knew what the lamb felt when cornered by the lion.

“I’m as human as you are, Malcom. Just because I don’t go accosting every male in town doesn’t mean I don’t feel. It’s called self-control. Something you’re vastly unfamiliar with. Just because I am attracted to you doesn’t mean I planned on acting on it. Nor do I plan to. Sex and business are just too messy.” Even as she presented her case, Ellie couldn’t help staring at that mouth, wondering what it would feel like on her breasts. She would definitely be spending some time with her vibrator tonight. It would take the edge off so she could work in peace.

I ignored most of what Ellie had to say. As my minder, I generally expected her to be a wet blanket most of the time. Paying her words little attention made me happier.

But this time I caught a phrase that wasn't such a downer. I siezed upon it immediately. "Hah!" I declared, pointing an accusatory finger at her. "You admitted it! You do find me attractive."

I grinned like a cat with a mouthful of canary. "There's no reason to hold back, sweet cheeks. You shouldn't repress your desires like that. It's not healthy to let it build up like that. Why, you must be ready to explode."

I put my hands on her breasts and massaged my palms against her erect nipples. "Don't worry, sweet cheeks; I'll take care of you. You just lie back and let Daddy fix it."

Ellie wanted very badly to bite at the offending digit he was waving in her face but settled for just rolling her eyes at him. “I never said I didn’t find you attractive. It’s just a shame you have to open your mouth and ruin the whole effect.” She gulped. That grin was downright dangerous on a man like him and Ellie could feel her control start to crumble again. I have to get some space! But he never gave her the chance.

"There's no reason to hold back, sweet cheeks. You shouldn't repress your desires like that. It's not healthy to let it build up like that. Why, you must be ready to explode."

Her skin felt so hot and goosebumps had blossomed along her arms. When those big hands touched breasts, Ellie couldn’t help but lean into the touch. Good god , he was way too close and her shields were falling very quickly. Her body was already primed and ready for him, the dampness on her panties very evident. In many ways, he was right. The tension had gotten worse since she had started to work here. Until she started working here, abstinence didn’t seem like a big deal. Those eyes had broken through the ice she tried to surround herself with.

Her small hand was pressed against his chest as if to push him away but this time, Ellie did something different. She worked at the buttons of his shirt, her hand slipping past the material to the hard flesh underneath. She had walked on him once when he was shirtless and it damn near knocked her on her ass. Malcom had a sensual body that enjoyed touch. Her soft pink lips brushed against the bare skin of his chest. Little by little she undid his shirt, removing the gaudy tie he loved wearing into the office, her mouth trailing up his neck.

“God just shut up.”

His expression was priceless when Ellie finally kissed him. She leaned back against the top of the desk, bringing him with her. The pressure of his body along hers made her clit throb. Ellie felt some of the buttons on her blouse bust and fall to the floor. Cold air instant hit her skin. “You tell anyone and I will make sure you regr…..” She moaned as the friction between started to get to her. Her pussy was dripping in raw need. “Let’s see if you’re as good as your hype

I'd half expected Ellie to pull her usual prudish act and push me away, but instead I found her unbuttoning my shirt. I grinned as she delicately traced her fingers across the ridges of muscle and bone lining my torso.

She caught me off-guard a bit when she latched onto my collar and pulled my face down to hers. Her mouth locked hard against mine and I heard her moan slightly as we traded tongues. She continued pulling me atop her onto the desk till I had to brace my hands on either side of her lest I collapse atop her.

You tell anyone and I will make sure you regr….. she started.

I cut her off by thrusting my hips towards hers. She knew damn well what that thick lump pressing against her crotch was and her words devolved into a needy moan.

Her blouse clearly hadn't been designed for this kind of rough treatment, particularly when already under strain from her massive bosom. I looked eagerly at the orbs swelling into the gaps created by a few popped buttons. I'd never seen such large, firm mounds before. My cock throbbed with the desire to bury my face in them.

But while Ellie was hot to trot for now, I couldn't count on that lasting. Quickest way to ensure she didn't change her mind was to keep her juices flowing.

I turned my attention further south. Unfortunately, the rest of her business attire was similarly not designed with wanton workplace sex. It took some effort, but I managed to push her skirt from mid-calf to a bit above the knees. That wasn't ideal, but it let me snake my right hand between her thighs.

"Ooh, damp already," I announced as I encountered her panties. "Such a naughty girl!" I winked salaciously at her as my hidden hand traced her nether lips through the silk. "Bet you're just dying to cum, aren't you?"

Back